HRTC Bus — complaint regarding bus driver and bus conductor

13ric14su on Oct 15, 2018
Hello sir /mam,

I m leaving from mclodganj to delhi.
Bus no. Is - 5745
Bus is volvo ac
15/oct/2018
And bus leaving timing is 7:00 pm from mclodganj and 8:00 pm from dharamshala

Sir/mam i m sorryy to say that the behaviour of bus driver and conductor is very bad. Firstly they don't allow us to sit inside bus on the pretext that we allow only before 10 mins inspite of knowing that it's too cool outside the real reason is that they r smoking inside ac bus which is fully packed secondly when we ultimately get into bus then it was very suffocating because they burnt the dhoop on the pretext that it is navratre but real reason is that they want to hide the smell of smoking.
Its very suffocating head is paining and allergy get started (Sneezing and all).

Sir/mam please consider my complaint and take a legal action against this misconduct and unprofessionalism.

[Oct 15, 2018] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 13ric14su, Oct 15, 2018
Hello sir /mam,

I m leaving from mclodganj to Delhi.
Bus no. is - 5745
Bus is Volvo AC
15/oct/2018
And bus leaving timing is 7:00 PM from mclodganj and 8:00 PM From dharamshala

Sir/Mam I m sorryy to say that the behaviour of bus driver and conductor is very bad. Firstly they don't allow us to sit inside bus on the pretext that we allow only before 10 mins inspite of knowing that it's too cool outside the real reason is that they r smoking inside AC bus which is fully packed secondly when we ultimately get into bus then it was very suffocating because they burnt the dhoop on the pretext that it is navratre but real reason is that they want to hide the smell of smoking.
Its very suffocating head is paining and allergy get started (sneezing and all ).

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had booked a online ticket sundernagar to delhi ticket no. [protected] on 6 august 2018 at 8:14pm and there after i had cancelled the above ticket on same date 8 august 2018 at 8:17pm... The status was confirmed but i did not get any refund amount of Rs 467 yet. Kindly confirm and refund me my ticket amount as soon as possible... Thank you

HRTC Head Office,Shimla-3, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India