I Net Technology — I net technology data entry fraud

Surat, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 Manish Jain9650 on Jan 13, 2019
Through online enquiry, i had taken some data entry work from prakesh patel through what'sapp of i-net technologies solutions.in it i had to make 600 enteries in 6 days. For that i had to pay registration fees of 3999/- but that will be deducted from the first salary as metnioned by prakash. It was also mentioned that the id password that i will get to login to do the work should be tried to use in only one system and in case i want to use it in multiple system then i have to logout from the first one. After two days, the id got deactivated showing multiple login error. After that i called both mr. Prakesh as well as customer care ([protected]) but no response whole day. Next day they said that i will have to give 3999 for server maintenance only after that the id will be activated again. I told that i have not done multiple logins but still it has been deactivated then they said that they don't know and i have to pay only then it will work again. Now they are saying that you have done the work so a case will be filed today i have to visit the court on 16th jan. Completely fraud people. First giving work that cannot be completed in time then cheating people by saying that they are going to put a case in the court.

Prakesh patel - [protected] 9ahmedabad) customer care number - [protected] (Surat) office address - office no. 420, green hole natural garden, ring road surat.
Helpline
Contact:[protected].
E-mail:[email protected]

Comments

Aur sathme unke forms bhi cursive letters me hote hain, mera aaj hi work khatam hua hai. Aur usme O & 0, I & l, 7 & F are almost similar, which causes wrong entry of data, so that 90% of accuracy is not acheived and atlast they charge you money, in 5 to 50 thousands very easily. Unka Sara data, ID & Password vagere, aur ye jo agreement hai na, uska print aur apko mile hue mail ka print lekar jao, aap Police station me aur sach kya hai ye jankar malum karo. Kyunki vo log aise sabhi logonse kabhi
1] Faulty qc report,
2] Kabhi bina kiye hi multiple login,
3] Kabhi change of network, kuch bhi bolkar Jhooth moot ke advocate ka ph karvate hain, Apanko darane ke hisab se, Taki apan log darkar, unhe itne sare paise dedenge toh.
Take along Print of All the Proof of mail, and agreement and conversation etc, and make an FIR/ Complaint against them. And mention their number to track their location of the office. Ok?
Sir they gave me data entry project filling 600 form in 6 days. And i have filled 463 form but m ID is blocked and they said me to unblock id or demanding 5000 to unblock and they said if have not completed their work in 6 days they will send a notice . I am a student please help me
Company helpline number

I also started this job and faced the same problem as i did not complete the job in given they asked me to pay rs 4999/-and i did it ...but after approx 4 to 5 months later i got a new msg that i have to pay the amount again within 30 minutes without any notice and failing which i will have to pay 15000 and i have to visit the court for this . I want to know that how are these fraud companies still doin this business of fraudulent. Being a student how can i pay so much money and why will i pay as i have paid it earlir . When i am call the agents, the numbers were switched off even the helpline number .

I Net Technology - I net technology data entry fraud