[Resolved]  I Network — fake and fraud company harassing for money

I am eswar gudimetla, registered in click india for part time jobs. There, i got a call from a member asking me to get registered to enter 10000 captchas in 10 days which in failing, i have to pay 5000 inr. I didn't know anything until and unless, i searched for it on google. Now, i understood that it's a fake company and harrassed people for money. Today is first day. May i know how can i break this agreement? Can you please help me with this? How can i break this agreement? Please help me.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2019
My problem was resolved by the core of the consumer complaints. Thanks for doing it
Updated by Eswar V S Gudimetla May 20, 2019
I am Eswar Gudimetla, registered in click India for part time jobs. There, I got a call from a member asking me to get registered to enter 10000 captchas in 10 days which in failing, I have to pay 5000 INR. I didn't know anything until and unless, I searched for it on Google. Now, I understood that it's a fake company and harrassed people for money. Today is first day. May I know how can I break this agreement? Can you please help me with this? How can I break this agreement? Please help me.
i don't want to get into trouble. please help me. at least tell me whether i should pay money or not? please tell me the ways to cancel this agreement. please.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet