[Resolved]  Ibibo Group / Goibibo — hotel booking and payment made and no hotel confirmation/response from goibibo

I had made a hotel reservation through goibibo app to kuta-bali at grand zuri hotel on may 08, 2019 and made payment based on the availability on the site dated june 10, 2019 to june 14 2019. This was a superior room with complimentary breakfast. I have been repeatedly calling goibibo customer care as i have not received any confirmation on my hotel reservation. Whenever i have called, i have received a confirmation from the customer support stating this issue has been escalated to the higher level management team and customer delight team and they would revert in 48 hours. Till now i have called the customer care around 40 times and i have not received response on my resolution on my hotel stay at bali. Day by day the prices of the hotel are going up and goibibo is playing around without helping me in hotel reservation and alternative hotel. Goibibo has to pay a compensation for such negligence on service offered to customers. They have no respect for customer money and efforts put in. I request the consumer compliant authority to take appropriate action and provide justice. I had never expected this kind of service from such a company. Further i checked in goibibo app as of june 1, 2019, and there is still room left in the property. Please find the recordings and evidence.

Name – vignesh shetty, [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-08 06:07:26

[Jun 02, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear vignesh_shetty,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOHTLIMOB47J42H5.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that our team offered the resolution as alternate property with you for which you denied.

For further discussion on this case or any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27837640.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo