[Resolved]  Ibibo Group / Goibibo — hotel online booking

I booked hotel Happy Home at Nainital from 27.04.2019 to 29.04.2019 via Goibibo App. During booking i give Information that we are 2 adults + 01 child of age upto 02 years. On the date of checkin, when i entered in my hotel room, the room size was so small, even bed was not comfortable for 02 adults, the sofa provided in the room was very dirty. When i made complaint to hotel they told me that they do not have any other room available.A part from this the view from the window was closed and there was Sutter outside the window, I made complaint to goibibo with complaint number 27669676, they also do not respond and not take any feedback of complaint they just ignored the complaint. The Goibibo just ruined my vacations.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2019 Dear prav9191,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOHTLDANDWBDVB2C.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, we checked booking details and observed that our team already reverted with the closure, stating amenities listed while booking is the same as provided in the deluxe room booked.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27669676.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo