[Resolved]  Ibibo Group / Goibibo — not returned my amount that is received by goibibo two times

Please take my company's against goibibo. I had booked hotel for dtd 21.05.19 on dtd. 09.12.18. During payment, amount in rs. 3230 is debited twice from my account for payment. After 7 days the amount reflected in goibibo and they proceccesed for refund the second time amount with transaction id[protected]. They said that amount will be credited via same payment mode that is used before for payment within 5-14 working days. But it is a month and 20 days passed but i haven't received the amount till today. I sent emails in goibibo but they are replying in their formatted mail that they will contact me soon but they didn't call me again. Whenever i called the toll free number, they are answering to wait but it is a limit now. Please accept my complain
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Dear Bsjal Desai,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are sorry to read about the issue.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We tried to pull up your booking details with the information you shared, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

We request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking, to check and validate the incident.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo