[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — payment online at goibibo

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Soumya Kanti Das on Nov 3, 2018
I am with my family trip in north east, i made the online payment of full amount for hotel siroy lily, guwahati through goibibo on 22-nd oct 2018, during check out at hotel, they ask me pay the same amount which i paid online earlier and they hold my luggage and started rude behavior with my family at reception, at that time i tried to call goibibo customer care several times for solution, they put my call in hold, rather then give me solution.

I and my family being mentally harassed and put us in occurred position as the hotelier stops us for going outside as we are running out of time for our flight.

I need pay once again at hotel for the same amount which i paid earlier at goibibo.

Request to refund back my amount immediately.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2018

[Nov 03, 2018] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018
Hi Soumya Kanti Das,

Greetings from Goibibo.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Please provide us with the following details: -

• Correct Booking id or
• E-mail id/Mobile Number used at the time of booking

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo.

Comments

[ Goibibo[protected] ]

Dear All,

I was booked ticket from goibibo but bus was not avl on same date and Amount Rs-787 deducted from my account, i was raised the many complaint and call but did not received the response
Ticket number is [ Goibibo[protected] ]

request to you please refund my amount and confirm me.

2043