[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — Refund not received even after a month!

Reema Catherine Mathew on Jul 11, 2017
This is my complaint ticket no. 11645618 (Day of transaction) 12629541, 12622961 (After a month). I had booked a domestic flight from chennai to bangalore on 14th june. On the first try, there was transaction failure and my money got debited from the card. I called up goibibo and they assured me it will be refunded in 24 hours. So i went ahead with that confidence and tried booking a second time on your site which was a success (Pnr-ybsg4z). The customer executive on that day said that he started the refund initiation on that day itself. Till now there has been no refund to my account. I called up many times and they say different answers saying it has been initiated and another customer support manager asking to see my bank statement ever since the date of booking to prove that i have not received my refund. Do you not have a system in place which confirms if i have received my refund or not??? Why do i have to share my personal bank account statement with you people for you to confirm the same? Contradicting answers and buying more time is what has happened till date. It is a huge sum of 8338 rs. If you search the no. Of booking against my phone number, you will realize that i am a frequent customer and i am honestly never going to use your site after this harassment and experience at the hands of your customer support. I need my money refunded and i expect a reply from you on this asap before i take it to the social networking site and consumer court detailing my tedious experience with you. 8338 rupees is a big amount and i cannot leave it like this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2017

[Jul 11, 2017] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2017
Dear Reema,

Greetings from Goibibo.com!

This is in regards to your (PNR-YBSG4Z)

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

You are requested to fill the details and share with us so that we can track this transaction and process the same as soon as possible.

1) First 6 digits and last 4 digits of the card number (in case of card transaction)
2) Date of transaction
3) Amount of transaction
4) Transaction/ PayU ID
5) Customer’s name
6) Email address
7) Contact number
8) Bank statement in PDF Format from the date on transaction till date.

Thanks & Regards
Chaman Luthra
Go Care Team, Goibibo.
Landline[protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We are experiencing the same problem from ibibo for the past 1 month...asking for our entire bank statement till date...

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]
    +91 12 4674 9000 [CEO]
    5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre, Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122018
    Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Refund not received even after a month!