Ibibo Group / Goibibo — refund not reflecting in the account

Tagore hostel,Kiet group of institutions,Muradnagar, Muradnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Shubham Pundir on Aug 15, 2019
I booked an hotel by booking id - htlu4tdukv and due to some reason i cancelled it and they showed that the amount has been refunded and they gave me an bank refrence number which is[protected] but its already been 7days and the money isn't reflected in my account. I am continuously asking for the reason of refund but i am unable to get a satisfactory reply from their end.

refund not reflecting in the account

[Aug 15, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Sep 09, 2019
Dear SHUBHAM,

Apologies for the trouble caused to you
In reference to your complained, we have initiated the refund of INR 423/- on Aug. 8, 2019, 6:50 p.m. and the Refund Reference Number for the transaction is #[protected].
Please note refund would reflect in your account as per bank processing cycle.

In case still now amount is not reflecting please share your bank statement from the date of booking 08 Aug, 2019 till now 09 Oct, 2019.so that we can validate with the concern team and assist you further.

Team- GoIbibo Care

Comments

Ibibo CEO offlce phone number is wrong. Tollfree numbers not supporting for hotel related queirs. No way to approach ibibo. No idea, Where is this bloody organization situated in Chennai for walkin.
For the transaction done on June 2019 and cancellation was also done in same month but till I have not received the refund money yet in my bank account and my bank is also saying they have not received any request or money for crediting my ac from Goibibo

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]