Ibibo Group / Goibibo — refundable ticket not refunded

tarunkhanna on Jan 3, 2018

I am trying to cancel a flight for mr sanjeev mehra only but i am not able to do so.

Flight booking is - pnr-uymjam

Mrs surbhi khanna is planning to travel but sanjeev mehra is not planning to travel in same flight.

Mr. Sanjeev mehra booked another flight for jan 2nd from atq to del which got cancelled. So, he couldn't travel to delhi. Now, system doesn't allow to cancel his flight.

Since, the ticket booked is refundable and we have paid rs 250 extra for mr. Sanjeev mehra and mrs. Surbhi khanna each. So, we should be able to cancel the flight individually too.

Mrs. Surbhi khanna tried cancelling the flight over the counter at the airport and she was not able to do so. They denied to cancel saying the tickets are not refundable.

Attachment clearly shows that tickets are refundable.

I have tried my best to contact customer care but i am not able to reach customer care as i am in abroad. One of my cousin tried contacting the customer care from india to cancel the flight only for mr. Sanjeev mehra. They asked to cancel it online as tickets are booked online. But online we are not able to do so.

So, eventually we are not able to cancel the flight for mr. Sanjeev mehra at airport, through customer care and online considering the fact that tickets are refundable and we are not required to give any reason. But still we are giving a valid reason that mr. Sanjeev mehra's yesterday flight was cancelled which was also booked via goibibo too. His yesterday's flight pnr was - h6445.

Please try to solve the problem and refund us the amount for ticket for mr. Sanjeev mehra.

More details can be found here:-

Tarun khanna

refundable ticket not refunded

[Jan 03, 2018] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0