[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — unethical behavior and over charged for hotel stay

sanjaykumarbakshi on May 26, 2018
I had booking of following hotels booked from goibibo

16th may 2018 to 20th may 2018 in hotel vajrakila gangtok for 2 rooms goibibo booking id htlmjzjnqn booked on 15th jan 2018.

This booking was with my family trip and while on the way to hotel, hotel has refused to stay as they didnt have any bookings from goibibo then i have approached to goibibo and customer care has suggested few hotels and accordingly have arranged onether hotel in oyo 12862 hotel lamaz residency, gangtok.

We have suffered lot of problem as i was travelling with family and had to stay on roads untill they have arranged alternative hotel.

The hotel booked by goibibo via oyo and i have seen the payment given by goibibo to oyo was rs. 8860/-

The hotel given was pathetic in terms of infrastructure and huge issue in wash rooms.

We have faced many problems because of sudden change of hotel, problems in hotel and the mess created by goibibo.

Because of the above i have reduced my staty in gangtok and booked hotel in siliguri in mount milestone for one day. I have paid rs. 6189.

So i want goibibo to pay for the following immediately
1. To refund the difference of booked hotel rs. 16855 and actual hotel rs. 8860.
2. One day stay at siliguri of rs. 6189
3. Rs. 10, 000 for the harassment and embrace situation faced in gangtok.

Enclosed : 1. Hotel bill for one day stay at siliguri on 19-20th may 18 and 3. Sms confirmation from oyo for payment receipt.

unethical behavior and over charged for hotel stay
unethical behavior and over charged for hotel stay
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2018

[May 26, 2018] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, May 27, 2018
Hi Sanjay,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This is in regards to your Booking id - HTLMJZJNQN

Please be informed that we'll investigate the same with the team and get back to you on high priority.

You are requested to wait until Tuesday EOD, We'll get back to you as quick as possible

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please feel free to write us back if you need further assistance.

Chaman Luthra
Customer Delight.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, May 27, 2018
Hi Sanjay,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This is in regards to your Booking id - HTLMJZJNQN

Please be informed that we paid INR 17726/- to confirm your upgrade the booking. We also took a loss of INR 1886/- on your booking.

Hence as a goodwill gesture, we can credit INR 1000/- Non-promotional go-cash. Kindly share your consent to proceed further.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please feel free to write us back if you need further assistance.

Jagpreet singh
Customer Delight.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Mr. Jagpreet

I must thanks and appreciate your quick revert on the matter. This is not about 1000 points. If you travel with your family and the same incidents happens then the entire situation would be different.

Pls clear my claime as per earlier mail for point no 2 & 3 immediatly as this is happened because of your mishandling and mismanagement even booking was done 3 months ago.

I appreciate you to cooperate on this matter.

Sanjay Bakshi