[Resolved]  Icici Lombard — [protected] car insurance

I bought a car from a friend and when the policy renewal came they told me to do the payment and we will get the endorsement and change the name of the policy on my name.. From 25 dec 2019 i am struggling to change the name of the policy holder. They are just playing arround with me. Twice they did the inspection of the vehicle which was told to me that it is not required when renewing. Thye are cheating the customers please dont believe the icici lombard agents they are not trustworthy. My grievance number is[protected]
Thanks.
Mar 9, 2020
Feb 07, 2020

ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 07, 2020
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response
Dear M.A Rafay,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
    ICICI Lombard
    ICICI Lombard Phone
    1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard Address
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025