ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to ICICI Lombard

Having problems with ICICI Lombard?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Lombard customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Lombard

ICICI Lombard Website

ICICI Lombard Head Office Address

ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

ICICI Lombard Phone Numbers

1-800-209-8888

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

ICICI Lombard reviews & complaints(1289)

I joined in ICICI Lombard insurance company last year but I didn't dealing with customer better so now I decided not to work more and I have started self business at my own native.Kindly release my PAN .
Name Josna Begum
Mail. [protected]@gmail.com
ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deal my pan shortly as soon as possible
    ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I have purchased a car insurance from ICICI Lombard and the details are as follows:

Policy Number : 3001/[protected]/00/000
      Policy Start Date :[protected]
      Policy End Date :[protected]
      Premium Amount (₹) : 3087/-
      Previous policy: DCAR[protected]/00 (ACKO)

I have provided my previous year ACKO policy copy and its clearly mentioned 1061 CC but I received the new policy with 998 CC...

Received many call from ICICI Lombard Karol Bag Branch ([protected] and[protected]) even I deny for many time for the same.
      It is creating harashment with call from different different number.

Kindly help
      Dear Sachin,
      We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact details. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update.

Motor insurance complaints(CLAIM NO- MOT[protected] policy no-3001/HI[protected]/00/000

I own Hyundi vehicle HR81B4023 nios which I bought for this last year in February..and mishap occur with my vehicle on 20th NOV 2022 at 8:30pm. which practically body damage and engin is absolutely same and working just the body got damaged..next just my vehicle handover to body shop with all reports after that guarantee cycle start with bank...

Could you tell me what my pending bill pay bill status is you did not respond clearly.

please reply clearly within 48 hrs otherwise I have to complain to the Indian consumer forum?

Reminder : 3

I did not receive any below-mentioned pending amounts and also attached a new bill.

PLEASE CHECK PENDING AMOUNT Rs(4811.97-2195.0) =Rs 2616.97/- AS PER ATTACHED BILL.. which is still pending.

AWAITING FOR YOUR positive reply
        also added again a new doctor bill, prescription, and medicine which amount of Rs 3703.28/-(bill attached )

total pending : Rs 2616.97/- (previous pending)+ Rs 3703.28(present one) =Rs 6320.25/-

again attached new doctor's prescription of Rs 4250/-
        doctor fee: Rs 4000/-
        medicine : Rs 250/-

my total pending : Rs 6320.25/-+ Rs 4250/(present one) = Rs 10570.25/-
        Dear Sir/Ma'am,
        We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your policy and contact details. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update.

Reminder : 3
          AWAITING FOR YOUR positive reply
          again attached new doctor's prescription of Rs 4250/-
          doctor fee: Rs 4000/-
          medicine : Rs 250/-

my total pending : Rs 6320.25/-+ Rs 4250/(present one) = Rs 10570.25/-
          ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Icici Lombard — Hypothecation of Property Insurance Policy No. 1001/199759347/00/000

I have transferred my home loan from PNBHFL to SBI. My property insurance policy is of ICICI Lombard with Policy No. 1001/[protected]/00/000. I has to hypothecate this policy to SBI.

Initiate I raised required on 29 sept 22 for hypothecation but the customer care said on 30 sept to contact my relationship manager. As my earlier relationship manager was not reachable, Mr. Bambale from ICICI Lombard called me on 4th...

Dont purchase ICICI lombard motor insurance policy, this company having very bad service and providing fake information untill you purchase the policy. I am suffering to claim insurance for my CAR damages. Dont purchase ICICI insurance policy
            Dear Ishtiaqm,
            Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

My honda activa got accident so i given to Kanchana Honda Mangalore for the repair, i given my vehicle on 5.11.2022 still date its not repaired and after many followups i am getting stupide excuses saying that ICICI Lombard people are not responding t Kanchan honda for the claim, yester day i got a call from the Auto agency saying that it will take 15 day more time.

I really wonder i was having insurance with cholamandalam insurance company some days ago this auto agency people called me and said we are now renewing vehicle insurance with ICICI Lombard.

Scooter is very important for my job i am not able to go for my job past 15 days i am jobless no pay nothing i have to take care about my family my Childrens school fees and all why this people cant understand after serval request.?

I requesting kindly resolve my problem soon as possible otherwise i am forcefully going to consumer court and requesting all people please stayaway from this ICICI Lombard for any kind of insurance..

Kaleel
              Dear Sir/Ma'am,
              We regret the inconvenience caused. We are always happy to help you. Please share the issue with your policy and contact details and we will get in touch ASAP.
              -Team ICICI Lombard, Nibhaye Vaade.

Claim for Policy S.9839673 dtd. 26.04.2018 SMART TRAVELLER INSURANCE GOLD PLAN issued by Bharti AXA now taken over by ICICI Lombard since[protected].
                I had booked 3 air tickets self, wife and daughter Mumbai to Kuala lumpur to Sydney. Air Asia flight was scheduled to depart on[protected] but was cancelled due to operational reasons. I immediately lodged compaint with Bharti AXA but claim was not settled.
                With great difficulties I had to booked by paying 108146 against 51603 of Air Asia the excess fare paid is 56543.00.
                I had filed compaint AHD G[protected] with Insurance Ombudsman, Ahmedabad and after many reminders they sent me Award copy on 23.06.21 denying my claim AND asking me to file fresh claim with other forum/court if not satisfied.
                I immediately wrote to Bharti AXA who in reply asked me to contact ICICI Lombard which I did but in spite of several emails they have not done needful to settle claim.
                ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Devji, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We've made a note of your details and will get back to you with an update on the same.
                Dear Devji,

This is with reference to your issue related to travel claim.

We appreciate your patience and assure appropriate resolution maximum within 4 working days.
                ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Dec 1, 2022

Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.

This is in reference to your case raised through Complaint site with regards to travel claim.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We appreciate your patience.

This is with reference to your issue related to travel claim.

We request you to check your email for further details.
                ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2022
                Dear Sir, Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. This is in reference to your case raised through Twitter with regard to your travel claim. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to inform you that your case is under process and we shall provide the resolution at the earliest. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. This is in reference to your case raised through twitter with regards to travel claim. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to inform you that your case is under process and we shall provide the resolution at the earliest. We appreciate your patience.

This is with reference to your issue related to travel claim.

We request you to check your Email for further details.

Dear Team

I have taken health insurance for my parents on September. I made the payment on September 20th 2022. They delayed it very long to provide me the policy document. They asked me to cancel the policy due to backend issue from their side. So raised cancellation on October 1st 2022. They didn't refunded my money back. It's been more than a month.

Till now I was asked to wait for 2/3 working days. No other resoultion I got.

I have escalated this multiple time. But no help. Escalation team is very worst in responding.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

I was informed that my Smart health optimum policy by BhartiAXA (ESC/Q0129050/2C/10) is changed to ICICI Lombard insurance policy
                    (4190i/SHIPV/[protected]/00/000) but it will have the same benefits with an increased premium as approved by IRDAI.
                    The premium increased by more than 100% (from 4112 in 2020 to 8771 in 2021 to 9816 in 2022)
                    My benefits under the Smart health optimum policy had 5 lacs additional insurance for...

Icici Lombard — Motor Insurance Complaint

My (BYD Electric) Car insurance of policy no.3001/[protected]/00/000. I put my car in an insurance claim on 25/8/2022 and our surveyor Mr. AKASH VALA agreed to claim the back side part of the car on the driver side but is refusing to claim the side mirror of the driver side. While Driving a Loading Rickshaw came and hit side mirror and back side of Driver side below charging point but Mr. AKASH VALA is refusing to pass the claim for side mirror...

Icici Lombard — Health policy no-4128i/P-HSHA/256115066/00/000

Through this mail, I want to highlight the fictitious debits imposed in my bank account for the health policy purchases from Icici Lombard.

In the month of August, I purchased health policy for myself and daughter and paid premium of 50596/-This premium has to be deducted in 3 monthly instalments of 17317/- per month in Oct-22, Nov-22 and Dec-22.

To my surprise on 3rd Oct and 4th Oct my account was debited...

Icici Lombard — Misguided

Dear Team,
                    I have purchased insurance from the ICICI LOMBARD before purchasing the insurance I had the conversation with one of your team member he told me about the 95% coverage called your in the insurance then i purchased it through online.
                    Now the concern is that in my OLA scooter, it has an internal damage issue and now the scooter is under insurance but OLA agent told me to pay 50% amount then i called again to ICICI...

Icici Lombard — Regarding not approved claim

My car got accident and it was damaged only 2 parts. They claimed insurance for only one part and other part of the damaged part in vehicle not claimed. They simply telling not matching and denied the claim. It is not fair. In accident, we not sure multiple damages may happen right. If you keep doing like this, then you will lose customer....

Icici Lombard — Credit Card Charges

This is regarding late payment charges of rs 2459.14 levied to me on my credit card no. Xxxxxxxxxxxx9005. Refer attached screenshot.

I had called customer care regarding this and explained to him that i had made the payment through third party app cred and it was paid and I explained it in detail but no positive response. All my past payments have always been done before due date. Also, i'm holding salaried...
                    My policy number is -J9147800
                    policy holder name-Anuj Kumar
                    policy company-ICICI lombard health insurance

My wife had a pregnancy operation on 27/8/2022 at Yashoda Hospital, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad. I called ICICI Lombard health insurance customer care 4 times 10 days before the operation to ask whether there is maternity cover or not and that time all customer care people said that sir you have 100% cover and you...

Icici Lombard — The Surveyor assigned for the my car insurance claim is not responding to my calls

My car met with an accident and got damaged. I have full insurance of my car with ICICI Lombard. After registering the claim, I got an SMS with the Surveyor Phone Number but he/she is not answering the phone at all.

The customer care is not much helpful as most of it is automated questions and answers.

My Claim No. is MOT 12569848.

I kept my car in the showroom and they are charging Rs. 250 for...