ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

ICICI Lombard Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code: 500032, India

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Official Address:
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,

Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025

View More Information...

Good

ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

On 26th May, 2021 while I was driving with my wife to a city Ranebennur in Haveri district, Karnataka state. Before entering the city through underpass, a tractotr coming from opposite end dashed causing damage to the right part thr bumper along with headlight. Driver of the tractor was a villager and took to his left to pass and past my vehicle and turned through his right and brushed the rear part of the car damaging the tail lamp and hind bumper.As in impact from front end the cracks have been generated on wind shield glass. The insurance company (icicilombard) is not ready to accept. Ready to approve partial ie only front portion and their plead is rear bumper and wind shield are pre dented.I being a retired Professor donot know how to fake the data.
Kindly help me .
With regards
Dr.I.F.Mudagall
Jul 22, 2021

Dear Veeresh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Need status for our claim.I have sent the original settlement letter to Hyderabad office. We got an intimation saying the...
    I was admitted in sri vasantham hospital due to corona. On June 1st From hospital end they were submitted the claim.(Claim...

I have taken ICICI general insurance for my household items which were due to transported from Bangalore to Tamluk (West Bengal) so I opt for the insurance because there were many things and i didnt want to loose any of those. The value of the goods were ~75000.
    I was informed about the transporter about the insurance and assured me that even the loss of 2000 would be covered.
    When those items reached my place in west bengal, i found many kitchen items were broken like coffee mugs, plastic jars etc. I reported same to the insurance. To my surprise they said since my loss was below rs 10000 they will not reimburse any amount.
    I was never informed about any condition like that when I paid for that insurance.

My policy no. was 2005/[protected]/00
    Jul 19, 2021
    Not resolved, some guy called and said you have to pay for problem to get resolved. I said I am not going to pay anything. He disconnected
    Jul 19, 2021

Dear Pratyush,

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

I Sourav sharma R/o 125 Priyadarshani Vihar Part 1 Delhi 110009, want to state following facts and harassment faced by me...
      Please consider this Email as a formal request to cancel the referenced insurance policy. The effective date of policy cancellation...
      From the past 10 days, I have received many calls from ICICI Lombard that "Health insurance is mandatory for the credit card...
      I had taken ICICI Lombard health policy number 4015I/OPDM/[protected]/00/000 on 25th June 2020 which was expired on 24th June...
      Regarding claim no-mot11100749
      my claim got denied just because i have not bribed the surveyor.. i asked the reason...

Claim number-mot11100749
      i have registered claim for my activa 3g in shree grand honda kanpur road prayagraj.
      surveyor has not done physical survey i insisted him for physical survey but he denied for the physical survey and said that we only do virtual survey and denied for the claim..
      when i asked the reason for denial of my claim he said rust is present elsewhere in the damaged part
      surveyor name:rohit singh
      contact number:[protected]
      after his denial i talked to his manager
      name:akhilesh tiwari
      contact number:[protected]
      his behaviour was also same regarding my claim
      Jul 2, 2021
      problem not resolved i have the picture of damage which is not old and accumulated
      Jun 25, 2021

Dear Naveen,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

Dear Mr. Manchanda,

We write this with reference to your concern raised with regards to Claim No.: MOT11100749.

At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We tried contacting you on your contact number [protected] today however, we were unable to get through that number.

We wish to state that we are working on your concern with the concerned department and shall get back to you within 4 working days.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

We request your co-operation in the interim and assure you the best of our services.

Given the situation due to the ongoing pandemic, we have streamlined our resources, giving priority to customer facing functions, namely, claims processing and customer service. Our endeavour is to ensure that we maintain our customer service standards while keeping in mind employee safety. If, however, you experience a delay in service, at any point of time, we request your patience.
      Dear Mr. Manchanda,

As per our telephonic conversation held today, post reviewing your concern with the claims department, we would state that the damages found are old and accumulated due which we shall be unable to settle/process the mentioned claim.

Hence, we regret to state that based on the above the repudiation stance will be maintained.

We anticipate your understanding and look forward to serve you.

In case you are not satisfied with the resolution provided, you may visit our website https://www.icicilombard.com/content/ilom-en/ServiceCouncil/SQindex.html for Grievance Redressal procedure and Insurance Ombudsman office details for the resolution of your grievance.
      naveenmanchanda786's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 2, 2021
      i have the picture of damage which are not old. only surveyor denied my claim for commision he charge on every claim i have not bribed him so my claim got rejected.. i will make further approach..
      naveenmanchanda786's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 2, 2021
      how to attach photos in reply?
      kindly inspect the image with your surveyor of the damage which is not old and accumulated...regarding claim no-mot11100749..photo is captured in garage only..i came to know about the procedure of surveyor in shree grand honda that surveyor charges commision on claim which i denid to bribe so my claim got rejected...

American express credit card team is mis-selling the insurance policies to customers by claiming that its a comprehensive...
        Back in 2020, we insured our vehicle by purchasing ICICI LOMBARD insurance policy. Unfortunately our vehicle met with an accident....
        We have booklet in which they said after 3 years of policy taking maternity is not covered .
        Currently we are holding...

I insurance my motorcycle online.
        Payment is not done but amount deducted.
        I complaint for both bank and icici Lombard for amount deduct but still 7 month no refund process.
        Jun 18, 2021

ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Icici lombard staff not supporting and also talk rudely after reject claim request with a stup accused they are not any solution for they take take insurance every year but 1st time accident happened with me and I suppose i have insurance for this but they reject
          Jun 16, 2021

Dear Vishal,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience and the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your policy and contact details for us to check and assist you further.

Respected Sir,
            ICICI Lombard Insurance Company not releasing claim amount and they have raised a unreasonable reason...
            I met and accident on 22nd May and registered a claim on 23rd May, my car is at the garage from 24th May, 2021. But as per...

Hello Nikita Mam,

Greetings of the day..!
            Today I got a call from the vehicle service center, in which I came to know that the main parts of the claim were not even approved.
            where we already discussed that 60% amount the company will pay and the rest 40% I have to pay.
            Here, what is the use of my claim that some parts have been approved and the other parts should be repaired separately.

When I called my claim person Mr Navneet([protected]) for query, they are not picking up my phone and later switched off his phone.

I am not at all happy with this half-hearted service, I can't wait to much because my bike already stuck in service center from last 2 months and If I will repair rest parts from self then definitely I am going to disclose it over Twitter and rest all over.

At least according to the discussion that was held, we had to work, didn't we?
            Because this is not a service quality.

Regards.

Sanjeev Kumar
            [protected].
            May 31, 2021

ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My policy no. 3005/RF[protected]/00/000.
            RE:ICICILom:[protected]
            Dear Sanjeev,

Hi Team,

I am receiving the text messages for every minute from AX-ICICL, TM-ICICIL, AD-ICICIL as "Dear Customer,...

On 27-04-21 My car was completely damaged by some anti-social elements. According to which I have gave my car whose number is DL4CAX4309. I gave him the nearest showroom by Rohan Motors udyog vihar greater noida. According to which Claims of only 20% of the damage done to my car were even passed by Icici Lombard insurance company and other 80% claims were rejected by insurance company surveyor Mr madhur tyagi for any unnecessary reason. In which this attack the key of my car was also snatched by those people.About which I also got fir done in my nearest police station and I gave a copy of it to the insurance company by the adviser.For which the lock of my car Neither was rejected by ICICI Lombard nor were the rear and front bumpers passed of my car.If in the future my car is harmed by those anti-social elements, then will the ICIC company take responsibility for it.

Name-Rajkishor

Policy no-3001/200520409/00/B00
              Name-Rajkishor
              Wagonr green 2017
              Dear Saurav,

Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details and will get back to you with an update on the same.

Dear Mr. Goutam

We write with the reference to your concerns registered regards the claim.

As per our telephonic conversation held today, we are reviewing your concern regards the claim in policy number 3001/200*****9/00/B00 and we shall respond to you within 4 working days.

We value your feedback and we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We assure you the best of our services.
              Dear Mr. Goutam,

We write with the reference to your concerns registered regards claim.

As per our telephonic conversation held with us, we want to advise that post receipt of your query the claim was reviewed by our senior claims team who replied based on claim examination, evaluation findings whatever damages that were not co-relating with the incident were not considered (hence key lost was denied because in the policy the key protect is not covered and damages were pre-existing so denied) claim is assessed as per policy terms and conditions.

For any assistance needed with regards to your claim please feel free to contact us or you can get in touch with our claim officer.

We assure you best of our services.