ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

ICICI Lombard Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code: 500032, India

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Official Address:
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,

Awesome

ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

Jan 18, 2021
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
I have purchased one two wheeler insurance from iciclombard gen insurance[protected] bearing policy No 3005/RF[protected]/00/000. Its third party cover valid up to[protected].
policy is not displaying in mParivahan portal.
registration no of my vehicle is Jh 05 Ce 5042.
due to this I am facing hardship.
Policy is not displaying in mparivahan site

[Jan 18, 2021] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Ashis,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

Dear Ashis,

We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ashis k's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 25, 2021
my mobile no 9431936642 e mail [email protected]
I have purchased one two wheeler policy from icicilombard general insurance co ltd on 16/10/2018. for my two wheeler motorcycle. It was a comprehensive third party policy ( 5 years).The Policy details are not showing in mParivahan portal.Policy no is 3005/RF-13437708/00/000 dt 16/10/2018

Dec 31, 2020
    Mumbai, Maharashtra

I (Proposer) have taken the health insurance policy (Policy no. 4128I/IHIN/91710667/03/000) for my younger brother (expired on 17.10.2020) from 2006 onwards and continued to renew till now. My brother got expired on 17.10.2020 due to cardiac arrest and COVID infection. I have submitted the reimbursement claim on 04.12.2020, received at your Hyd claim processing unit and acknowledgment on 11.12.2020. The query received stating the claim form has to be signed by person insured. How such query can be raised when the documents submitted at my end clearly evidences with reasons of death of my brother. This is painful to address such queries after being associated with ICICI Lombard from 2006 onwards. The claim is yet to be settled.

Request your intervention and to expedite the settlement of claim lodged. Facing financial difficulties as I have to borrow from outside to settle the hospital bills.

Thanking you in advance, D. Ramkrishna Rao ([protected])

[Dec 31, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Deekulla,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

Dec 16, 2020
      Hi Team,

This is to bring into your notice that I was trying to reach the icicilombard for taking the Senior...
      P
      Nov 25, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore

I have submitted my documents before 2 months but still after completion of 2 months and after giving...

V
      Nov 21, 2020
      Seattle, United States
      While driving from Bangalore to Karwar on Bangalore-Pune Highway, the bonnet of my Car got detached from the hook and banged the windshield and top roof. This has caused sever damage to the car Windshield, Roof, Fender etc... I have registered for the claim with number MOT10422396 with ICICI Lombard.

However, after surveying now the insurance company ICICI Lombard has rejected my claims saying there is no cause of accident. The mechanical failure which caused the bonnet lid of the car to get detached due to wind pressure is not considered as the cause of the accident.

I request you to please resolve this issue and help in approving my claim.

[Nov 21, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Vishal,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. We have made a note of the details and will get back to you with an update.

Nov 18, 2020
        Polici no. 1 4118/LMFSL/[protected]/00/000
        POLICY NO. 2 4005/M/LFSPL/[protected]/00/000
        POLICY NO.3 4118/LMFSL/[protected]/00/000br...
        G
        Nov 17, 2020
        Gurgaon, Haryana

Would like to highlight one case where we are cheated either by Metro Hospitals and Paramount...
        Nov 17, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        Sir, i have insured my car at srinagar jammu and kashmir india, at authorized showroom of arise hyundai which is situated...
        F
        Oct 30, 2020
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        I have continuously contacting icici lombard customer support everyday since 15th OCT through email or phones.br...

F
        Oct 30, 2020
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        This complaint is regarding motor vehicle policy updating in mparivahan websites. I have purchase three years policy but on parivahan websites not showing.

[Oct 30, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SERVICE NUMBER:[protected]

Dear Sir,  I have continuously  contacted icici lombard customer support everyday since 15th OCT through email or phones.
        I am asking them to update policy  on parivahan websites.I have purchased a three years policy but it is showing for one year only.
        My service request numbers :[protected]            service request number:[protected]
        Today 30th oct 2020, Yet they have not resolved the issue. As a customer I am very much in depression. And very disappointed about the service..
        I want compensation for my mental harassment and time I waste everyday.

They are not trying to understand customers' problems.Today They said they will call from higher authority but did not get a call yet. They are liar.
        Why should we buy policy from them ?They are a bunch of  useless people looting us.
        Dear Sir, we would require your contact details to assist you. Please share your email ID and contact number.

Oct 22, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          I am not satisfied with the process of claim settlement in ICICI Lombard. My Claim intimation date is 12/Sep/2020 but still...

Oct 13, 2020
          Hounslow, United Kingdom
          I have not received my claim yet despite waiting for 14 days

My Mobile Number - [protected]

[Oct 13, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Nitin,

Oct 13, 2020
            Vienna, Austria
            1. The pre-approval of my claim was denied stating that that Covid positive from government was not submitted. Although I had provided the details of the SRF Id and ICMR reference details.

They are finding various excuses to reject Covid claims

2. it is more than one month since I submitted my claim and there is no update as yet.

Their service quality stands to be questioned.

They do not provide timely updates. one needs to follow-up regularly.

The size of a company does not necessarily matter. It is the values
            integrity, honesty and transparency that matter.

I sometimes wonder whether it is worth buying an insurance policy if you have to literally chase the company for geting your money reimburse.

The big question is IRDAI doing anything about it.

Dear Dhruva,

V
              Oct 10, 2020
              Tokyo, Japan

I had bought the COVID-19 detection insurance for my mother from ICICI Lombard. The insurance time period is 13 June 2020 to 12 June 2021. On 9th October 2020, my mother was detected with COVID by BBMP. On 14 October 2020, I raised the claim to ICICI Lombard, then they asked me to submit a couple of documents (included the COVID positive report for my mother also provided by BBMP) that I have also done.

Now they are not accepting the COVID positive report provided by BBMP, they are saying this report won't work.

Please help me out here, as I am feeling cheated by ICICI Lombard, these people are just making excuses and not responding to mail/phone properly.

Attaching the policy, sample collection report, report given by BBMP for your reference, and the screenshot of the portal also provided by the Karnataka government.

Thanks in advance
              ICICI Claim Number - SCM[protected]
              Policy Number - COI2006132045236430000397
              Insured Name - Veena Mittal

[Oct 10, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Veena,

Oct 7, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                [protected] is my interaction i’d for my claim request and uhid-il[protected] and claim#[protected] is pending and it’s very upsetting to see icici is least bothered to address there cx request

[Oct 07, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Shilpa,

Y
                  Oct 6, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  Hi my name is shivam yadav. Iam employee of icici lombard. I work there for three months. Before lockdown everything is good. But after that my manager and tl both harass me. They again and again call me for resign letter. When i regret to do they call me and harass me. I record that conversation. I have all proof. After that when i do not gave resign letter they force fully resign me.

[Oct 06, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 23, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    Gas blast in my house 21/02/2020 insurance claim not settelment my claim no - lia[protected] but insurance company not accpted my claim

[Sep 23, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

M
                      Sep 19, 2020
                      Barking, United Kingdom

I have raised a request for my icici health policy renewal following which the premium amount was debited...

K
                      Sep 10, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Honestly telling that you people are not acting faster after providing all doc's sent through mail and hardcopy's and too many calls. I have applied on july 23rd onwards and till zero improvement. This looks your concern fit for nothing. You people are very clear to get premium but reimbursement looks opposite. I am totally got stressed at this point of time due to not happening everything formally at right time. Almost 60 days over... Whats the ans for this?

K sundar babu

[Sep 10, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

We write this with reference to your below concern regarding the claim.

As per our telephonic conversation held yesterday, we would like to inform you that we are reviewing your claim with our senior claims official and we shall revert you maximum within 4 working days.

We request your co-operation in the interim and look forward to serve you.

We write this with reference to your below concern regarding the claim.

As per our telephonic conversation held yesterday, we shall call you back tomorrow post 11:00 am in order to assist you further.

We look forward to serve you.

Aug 23, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        Dear Sir/ Madam, Refer to my canceled policy 4065/ICICILL/[protected]/00/000. I have been waiting for an eligible refund since 10 Jul 2020. However, every time I had been given some reference number and transaction ID but no refund comes. It is requested to kindly refund a sum of Rs. 888.00 at an early basis against transaction ID [protected] dated 13 Aug 2020.

Ajit Kumar

[Aug 23, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Ajit,