ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated May 7, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Lombard

Having problems with ICICI Lombard?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Lombard customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Lombard

ICICI Lombard Website

ICICI Lombard Head Office Address

ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

ICICI Lombard Phone Numbers

1-800-209-8888

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

ICICI Lombard reviews & complaints(1256)

Icici Lombard — Car Insurance policy holder name issue

I took a car insurance on 6th May 2022 from ICICI Lombard via PhonePe app. While taking the insurance and charging the money, PhonePe only asked me about the car registration number, year of registration, last 5 digits of Chasia no and Engine no. Nothing else was asked and I thought with the technology we have today they will easily get the rest of the details using the car registration number, but I didn’t know that PhonePe and ICICI Lombard...
Despite continuous efforts and trial to retrieve the amount I haven't received the payment yet.
I request you to acknowledge my complaint and do the needful act.
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

I have buy two wheeler HONDA ACTIVA From Swroop Honda Motors Pandav nagar. He make me fraud policy number and give me photostate slip with fraud policy number. than i have asked where is my orginal policy he answer me you take tomorrow. than i have cross checked i have called with icicilambord number 18002666 I have talked with iciclamboard agent and tell policy number he did checked policy number and says to me this policy is not updated in our system. Whats wrong with this i have buy policy i need immediately my policy.
    ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

I receive promotional policy calls from icici Lombard on daily basis. Though I have told them thousand times that I am not interested in their policy, they call me minimum five times a day. I had contacted their customer service and asked to delist my number from their system, so calls will be stopped. But their annoyance still persists daily. I am tired and mentally disturbed due to their harassment. Kindly help me and ask them to stop calling....

Icici Lombard — Rejection Of Insurance Against Home Loan

This is a complaint regarding the rejection of Home Loan Insurance.

There was an insurance of 20 lacs taken against the Loan Account Number (LBCAL[protected]).

The person insured was my father (Late Mr. Diprangshu Deb), who was paying for the loan taken. He died in a very tragic incident and was absolutely healthy before that. He was travelling and this happened at an Airport which was completely accidental....
      This is really a very bad experience i have faced icici Lombard, such a just like a Fraud company.

If someone buy policy 7th March after 2-3 days wait no one provide the update of policy finally customer buy policy from some other company than customer care executive told wait for 14 days 7 for policy cancellation or 7 for amount transfer.
      it means total 19 days customer follow up but date still date is not confirmed.br...

Icici Lombard — Payment done but insurance or refund nothing being done

Hi Team,
      I am very disappointed with the ICICI Lombard service. On 18th Feb 2022 i hav been purchased 2wheeeler bike insurance through iMobile app, I will filled all the information and completed the payment after payment i have not received any messages or mail for icici Lombard team then I send one mail with all information for payment and previous insurance to know the status. But icici Lombard team send me the asking details again...

Icici Lombard — Not providing us our claim

Not providing us our health insurance claim. have complaint many times still no response from their end....
      Bike Reg. No. MH46 R 6289
      Claim No. MOT11753286
      Survey k 2 Days baad Claim Rejected, Devendra Patel ji ne Phone pe Boldiya k Nahi honga Pass Means Nahi Karna Rehta hai Fraud Karte Hai ICICI Wale,
      Claim Cost 16000\- thi Reject Honeke Baad Maine Bike Repairing k Liye Daal di Repairing Charge Almost 28000/- Hua,
      Very Worst Service by ICICI Lombard Staff
      Aisahi chalta hai toh Insurance Q lena Humne, Utne Paise...

Icici Lombard — Insurance.promised to claim but later not settlement

Wrost service ICICI Lombard my
      two wheeler accident 24 jan.policy no 3005/[protected]/B0/[protected]. i was complain ICICI Lombard customer care he told sir don't worry yesterday my mechanic come your side and serwe your vehicle. He promised me to provide services 25 jan and send me text msg ( Inspection Completed: We have completed the survey of vehicle no. MH-03-CY-6383 for motor policy claims no. MOT11842614. Repair approval has been...

Icici Lombard — Insurance.he is promise to provide services.later cannot settlem

Wrost service ICICI Lombard my
      There has been a ncb notice issued to me wrongly by icici lombard.
      Stating that i do not qualify for ncb benefits and therefore i need to deposit the ncb benefit amount to icici, failing to which my policy will not be valid.
      I have complained for the same to icici bank but still there is no responce from icici bank.
      I did not expect this from icici bank.
      I dont know what to do next
      ??

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Icici Lombard — Long pending complain/ poor service/ misleading/harassment in changing name of deceased proposer's name

Dear team
        PROPOSER NAME :T N VENKATESWARAN ( DECEASED )
        INSURED NAME : PADMINI VENKATESWARAN
        POLICY NO. : 4128i/iHA/9602362/06/000
        POLICY DATE : 18/12/2021

I Padmini Venkateswaran health policy holder of ICICI LOMBARD, want to complain to you regarding the mental torcher faced by me for changing the proposer name which...

Sudhanshu Gulati at ICICI LOMBARD has ruined my claim experience and because of him and his stupid behaviour I have already made my mind not to renew my ICICI LOMBARD policy.

He's the most dumb person I have ever came across in my life, My claim # MOT11690739 has been pending for over 1.5 months now.

He's been requesting a document to verify a fact which I have been already telling him to be not true. I don't know why he want to delay the claim.

My claim was simply, I own a bike, I was driving my bike and had an accident. Now he wants DL and Medical document of my husband to verify if he was a pillion rider whereas for last 15 days I have been telling him I was riding my bike alone at the time of accident.
        ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

Dear Ma'am,

We write this with reference to your below concern regarding the claim MOT11690739.

At the outset, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we are working on your concerns and we will revert you maximum within 4 working days.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

We assure you best of our services.
        Dear Alpana,

We write this with reference to your concern on Complaint Site.

We have reviewed your concern regards claim number MOT****90739 and we wish to inform you that claim has been processed as per policy terms.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We assure you best of our services.

Policy Number: 4128i/iH/[protected]/00/000

Online proposal number [protected]
          Mode of payment Credit card
          Date of debit 19/04/2021
          Amount paid Rs 13, 939.00
          Bank name ICICI Bank
          Transaction id / reference number / 6-digit auth code[protected]
          Transaction Serial no. [protected]

It has been a sheer disappointing experience this time with ICICI Lombard, even after paying the...

Icici Lombard — No travel insurance after payment

Purchase a travel Insurance before 17 days and till now they haven’t send me the policy document. Since the day1 they are telling the issue will be resolved by 24 hours and now it’s 17 days. Called support multiple time same response I have travel date 22 nd January. And travel insurance is a mandate document for me. Please help me in getting the policy document from ICICI.support interaction number: [protected]
          My contact:...

Icici Lombard — Motor Insurance Denial

To whomsoever it may concern,

Myself, Brian Satheesh Mathew Policy Number(3005/O/[protected]/00/B00).
          On December 31st, i met with an incident(KA41 EP 5153), i accidently fell into a pothole and as a result of it, my front tyre alloy got a bend and air is leaking through it.
          I have raised a Claim(MOT[protected], submitted my vehicle to garage and Surveyor had a look onto it, took all the required information and...

Icici Lombard — Travel insurance policy

I have submitted all my documents and they have lost it. After telling them that I'll file a complaint against them, they are telling lie that they received the documents and not proceeding further. Cutting the call in-between while talking to the customer service manager....

Icici Lombard — Cancellation Refund not received after 40 days

I was contacted by ICICI Lombard Agent Numan Patel from renewal department for taking ICICI Personal Protect plan for myself and for my wife for Rs.10669 (self) and Rs.10669 (wife) on 19th Nov. After 1 week, i did not receive the policy and i contacted Numan Patel and ICICI Customer Support. Ticket was raised and resolution came that they have not received renewal request and also amount. I contacted the credit card dept and got shared all...

Icici Lombard — Motor Insurence

I have taken insurance from ICICI 3001/[protected]/00/000,
          I met with an accident on Thirupati road at a recent farmers rally. There was huge traffic and in the line of 5 vehicles collision and some damages to all vehicles.

My vehicle AP26BY8917 was in the middle. and had a damaged front bumper and right headlight and tail lamp with some trunk bend. as I can see from outside.

Here I have a claim MOT11699052,...