[Resolved]  ICICI Lombard — about linking my car insurance policy

I am kailas bhausaheb karale, nasik maharashtra, mobile number [protected]. Sir, my car policy number is 3001/1823801/00/000 and policy issued on cover note is[protected]. I have paid my premium in the month of october 2019. But my policy is not yet linked. I have given my car for repairs in shivkrupa wolkswagen show room nasik from 8 days. They are not doing the work since the policy is not linked. Concerned person of icici lombard mr baviskar [protected] and mr borekar [protected] are not responding. Sir please look in to the matter and help me. Thanks
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2020

[Mar 04, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Mar 04, 2020
Dear Kailas Karale,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2020
Dear Kailas Karale,

We write this with reference to your below concern regarding the claim status MOT0******5.

As per our telephonic conversation held today we would like to inform you that we are working on your concerns and we shall revert you maximum within 4 working days.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

We assure you best of our services.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2020
Dear Kailas Karale,

We have tried contacting you on your phone number 98******26. However, were unable to establish any contact. If you wish to call us back please contact on[protected] or reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Further, we would like to inform you that we are still working on your concerns and we shall revert you maximum within 2 working days.

We assure you best of our services.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2020
Dear Kailas Karale,

Given the developing situation with respect to the outbreak of CoVid-19 (coronavirus), we are streamlining our resources, giving priority to customer facing functions, namely, claims processing and customer service. Our endeavour is to ensure that we maintain our customer service standards while keeping in mind employee safety. If, however, you experience a delay in service, at any point of time, we request your patience.

As per the conference call held today between you and our claims officials Mr Ashish Borekar, we understand that your vehicle has been repaired and payment has been done by you.

Further, you will be sharing the final invoice and bank details in order to process the refund as per terms and conditions.

We value your relation with us and look forward to serve you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ICICI Lombard
    ICICI Lombard Phone
    1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard Address
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025