ICL Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jul 17, 2021

File a complaint to ICL

Having problems with ICL?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICL customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICL

Haryana
122002

ICL Phone Numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by ICL customer care

ICL reviews & complaints(4)

We did international shipment to Canada via ICL local service in April 2021. From there story begin, ICL misplaced given address and shipment done with Other name ( not known who). No information till we ask for updates. Local Contact updated that ICL courier good with other sender name which attract custom charges. Local team updated not pay custom charges and keep on hold till further update from ICL. After all this story, We have not received...
The service ICL Courier provided is worst. The representatives behave so rude towards the customers. I have sent my package to Canada on 12th Sept, 2020 with tracking number:[protected]. They spent all these days saying that the package is under customs clearance and on 9th Oct, 2020 they are saying we could not locate the package and also we will not provide 100% claim for the package. the package costs 30, 000 INR and they are saying we can give you only 1500 INR + Courier charges.
Oct 09, 2020
Updated by karthikpen
ICL stands for Integrated Couriers and Logistics. Also known as Sri Balaji Maxmail Pvt Ltd.

I received a call today from a lady named Sanajana sharma whose number is [protected] she mentioned she is calling from patiala house court and a case has been filed against you for making fraud purchase with ICL company however I have never made such purchase but yes I disconnected one connection with Idea due to fraud bill which I have already reported to [protected]@idea.adityabirla.com on 26 dec 2016.
    The lady harrassed me and threaten me to talk to advocate Rahul Mehta and gave me number:[protected] which since I am sort of Police department and I caught her so she told me that this is not the number you can contact on [protected] is the correct number of Rahul mehta which was switched off afterwards.
    Initially that lady tried a lot to threaten me and was not ready to give me any detail related to the case as there was no such case.
    such people should be caught.
    Feb 25, 2017
    Updated by Babulal Sohanlal
    ICL means Idea cellular

Hi, My name is : Jasmeet Kaur ( Ex-Employee ) MOB : [protected], [protected] I was working in this company which is based on Gurgaon (NCR) 1st they had expel me by giving Reason ' Non Performing ' and then sue my salary . Its been 3 month from now they are not giving my salary. Please Help Regard's jasmeet kaur.