IDBI Bank

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

IDBI Bank related photos (296)

IDBI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We have taken a Pay order for Rs. 250 from IDBI Bank, Gandhi Nagar Branch, Bangalore-9 on 02.03.10 in favour of "Export...
G
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
I have purchased IDBI Flexibond 21(Folio No.21IFB538096) of amount Rs. 30, 000/- whose maturity dated 20.10.2007...

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
I kindly request to you that a third party cheque of rupees 11600/- No.040551 IDBI BANK RATLAM Branch was deposited by me in my bank account (VIJYA BANK) on[protected]. IDBI BANK returned this cheque without payment to my bank due to signature was not matching.

On[protected] party has given me an another cheque of such amount cheque No. was 040552. I confirmed by IDBI BANK about signature and fund on[protected] after confermation when I went to cash counter cashier told to me wait for five minutes and after than the Branch Manager came and told to me in ungentleness tone that we will not pay you this amount.

I asked to Branch Manager why are you not paying the amount? He told due to insufficient fund we can not pay this amount. Hence before five minutes I confirmed by a Clerk that their is sufficieant fund in the account.

After than I told to Branch Manager if you are not paying the amount please give me memo, he replied me to deposit the cheque in my bank account when the cheque will come in clearance we will give memo. I deposited cheque in my bank and after two days IDBI BANK returned the cheque without payment with reason of insufficeant fund.

So please see this case that why IDBI BANK did not pay my cheque amount while their was sufficieant fund on that date and time.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I have a home loan account in IDBI bank Jaipur of Rs. 1437000. The account number is [protected]. In this...
    V
    Hathi Bhata, Ajmer
    [protected]br...
    B
    Jaipur, Rajasthan
    AFTER CHECKING OF MY RECORDS IT SEEMS TO ME THAT I HAVE NOT RECD. THE MATURITY PROCEEDS OF ABOVE BOND.KINDLY REFER IT TO CO....
    I opted for a loan from IDBI bank and applied on 13Jan10.

The bank was delaying my processing even after the...
    R
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I have purchased some Mutual Funds through IDBI paisabuilder. My login ID is "RAJAT666". The NAV shown under the...
    Pune, Maharashtra
    My IDBI Infrastructure (Tax Savings) Bond (2005A) has matured on 25/02/2008 but I have not received any payment so far.br...
    J
    Respected Sirs/Madam,

21/11/2009 IDBI BANK 540353 8,273.00

Almost 55 days ago I...

U
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Dear Sir & madam,

I applied for a car loan from IDBI Bank in the second week of December 2009 from IDBI Bank, Vivek Vihar, Delhi branch for Maruti Wagon R (LXi version). The Bank issued a sanction letter on 29th December 2009 where they approved a loan of Rs. 2.65 Lakh. To get car on time I had submitted the sanction letter at the dealership and also to hold my car as there was a shortage going on due to the heavy discount of of Rs. 45000 in December 09 end. The dealer hold my car for liked color upon my request on the basis of sanction letter issued by IDBI bank. The Bank asked me to deposit an amount of Rs. 3300/- as processing fee for loan to get the sanctioned amount cheque the next day. The said amount I deposited at the branch only in cash. The next day when I visited Bank they informed me that the car loan I applied has been rejected because of two reasons firstly my mom defaulted in a home loan and secondly I defaulted in my two wheeler loan. Both of the loans got over in due time and there was no default at all. During my another visit to branch I submitted the NOC with other supporting documents that neither my mother or I defaulted in any loan.

The amazing fact is when the sanction letter is issued why a rejection. Most of the dealership give the delivery of vehicle on the basis of sanction letter. How much worse could have happened if I would have taken car on the basis of sanction letter.

I approached to the Branch Manager of IDBI Vivek Vihar branch so as to reopen my case or for the refund my processing fee. Nothing has been done so far after several visits.

I applied for another loan through another bank and have a car now. But I need my money bank. Can anybody help me?

Warm regards,

New Delhi-110024
      Dated : 29th January, 2010

Sub: Refund of Processing Charge Home Lone Rs. 2000/-

Dear Sir

With reference to file No. 32817 Date 26.12.2008. this is to inform you that I have submitted ICICI BANK cheque No. 788392 as processing charge regarding my home loan which stopped for the time being so I request you to refund the amount Rs. 2000/- which I have submitted as processing charge.

I will be grateful for your kind consideration into the above mentioned matter.

Ranjan Basu
      Delhi
      Email:[protected]@gmail.com
      Refund of Processing Charge Home Loan Rs. 2000/-
      Refund of Processing Charge Home Loan Rs. 2000/-

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
        Me and My husband applied for Home loan from IDBI bank 2 months back. Bank deducted their processing charges initially and did their queries. During the query, we came to know through our agent that there is some amount pending at wife’s end in Citi Bank card.

We were receiving calls from Citi Bank from 1 month that some amount is pending; but we were denying that as we had never done any shopping from Citi bank card as we stopped that card in the month of September 2006 and the whole shopping was done on one single day in Oct 2006 and bank never gave us any statement of payment from last 3 years. As Soon as we applied for loan bank started chasing us for the payment; however we pay the amount as F&F just for the sake of Home loan as it was a missing card case but we have no FIR for this. So Bank rejected our case and people were so rude in the Bank, even they know that Citi Bank was also the defaulter, why they never informed us about the charges.

We requested again to IDBI bank that if Bank has objection at wife’s name, then please process the file only at Husbands’ name and we will change the property on Husbands name as well. Now bank is saying that we are not comfortable providing any loan to us.

Can some body tell us how we can go further against the Bank as we have already blocked the money in property and Bank is refusing to pay? Builders have only single financer.
        Whenever RBI announces CRR hike by IDBI raises interest rate immediately.

When CRR is decreased to 250 basis points why is interest rate not decreased.
        When RBI says interest rate for home loan less than 30 Lakh should be less IDBI has not implemented it.
        In october 2007 IDBI reduced ROI new customers but for existing ROI was one 1% more.
        IDBI bank treats exisisting customers for as if taken for Granted.

K
          Ranchi, Jharkhand
          I have not received interest on flexi bonds23 ([protected] - [protected])
          to be checked and informed.
          KAMESHWAR SHAHI
          RANCHI
          Non receipt of interest for the year 2006-07

I have not received interest on flexi bonds 23 (Regd. Folio No. 231FB 2420001) for the period from 20.04.2006 to 19.04.2007.
          The same may please be checked and informed accordingly.
          Thanks.

Shri Krishnaji Singh
          DSM dte., CWC, Room No. 710(S),
          Sewa Bhawan, R K Puram, New Delhi
          Pin 110066.

IDBI Flexi Bonds 23 — CHANGE OF ADDRESS

I have been allotted the 3 nos bonds IDBI INFRASTRUCUTRE TAX SAVING BOND 2005 B , VIDE CERTIFIACTE NO[protected], Distinctie no - [protected] - [protected],

PLease change my correspondence address -

P.K.Agarwal
          House no 10,
          Bagavathy Pandiyan street,
          Infront Alpha matriculation school,
          Sembakkam, Tambaram
          Chennai - 600073

a/c payee cheque with out a/c no please.
          To, Date:25.05.2011
          The Manager,
          Investor Services of India Ltd,
          Unit:IDBI Bond Flexi Series 23
          Mumbai-400 614

Sub: Non receipt of ECS credit for Rs.1740 /warrant No.[protected]/21.04.08
          Ref: DP ID IN300888, Client ID 13442769

I am regret to inform you that till today My account No.[protected] (old No.) converted by banker in new Bank account no.[protected] has not been credited for Rs.1740 towards interest from 20.04.2007 to 19.04.2008 on IDBI Bond flexi series 23.
          Banker has issued me a letter to confirm the same.

Pl do the needful and send me pay order for the same to my address as given below:

Jayantilal B Jain
          No.411, 4th Main, BSK I Stage, Block No.1
          Srinagar, Bangalore-560 050
          Mobile No.[protected].

Pl update my new address in your records.

Thanking You
          Yours truly,

Jayantilal B Jain

M
            Anand, Gujarat
            I have purchased 2 nos IDBI flexibond as details given below.

BSE code: 961482
            NSE code:IDBI 0405N2
            ISIN No.: INE008809BK5
            policy no.23IFB 2316197
            certificate no.[protected]
            maturity date: 20th April 2010.

I want to know how much matured amount will be recievable. I have not recieved any Cheque.

IDBI Flexibond — Non refund of Bond

I had purchased 4 no's of IDBI Flexibond of Rs5000 each. The details are Folio No: 22IFB2811950, Warrant No:[protected]. I am yet to receive the refund. Pl expedite the refund.

regards,

Rajeev Bohra

IDBI Flexibond — Change of address for correspondence

I have purchased IDBI flexibond in 1996 while I was in Army.Presently I retired from army and my home address is changed as below:-
            11th Miles, Jorkhola Siding.Post-SONADA-Pin-734219, Dist-Darjeeling.West Bengal.
            May I request to any further correspondence regarding the bond may please be made in above address,
            call at
            216 4385 / 215 1051
            or
            email : [protected]@idbi.co.in

you can even contact

Investor Services of India Ltd (ISIL), IDBI Building, Sector 11, C B D Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400 614.
            Tel:[protected].
            Fax: 757 9650
            E mail: [protected]@isilindia.com

IDBI flexibond — Non receipt of bond documents.

I have not yet received any document towards my bond investment bearing folio No.83160/04.
            Please let me know, how can I get those documents OR send by post immediately.

This has reference to my Home Loan A/C No. [protected].

I want to submit that I have been repaying for my loan(total amount Rs. 23 lacs)for almost six years now; however my principal amount seems to be hovering around 22 lacs for several years.

I strongly suspect that my loan repayments made during last six years are not being accounted properly and as a consequence outstanding principal amount remains the same. Please look into it and take necessary remedial action and intimate me about the same.

In case,there is no accounting error, there might be case of higher interest being charged by the bank from me and in that case try to find some remedy for it otherwise I will have to think of trasnsfering my loan to some other bank, which might charge me lower interest rate.

Whatever case may be, you have to find out some way so that I don't suffer any more.

Samarendra Nath Verma
              Home Loan A/C No. [protected]
              Mobile No. [protected]
              Myself Sandip Suryawanshi, I paid 16500 as a processing charge to IDBI representative having office at goregaon, actually it's actual fee is 6100.What can i do? can i file complaint against him?

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                Dear Sir
                This is Akhanand Pratap Singh i had worked with idbi capital market services ltd. till May 2009 i have appllied for pf with proper coordination with my previous company
                there is approx 3 month gone but i have not recd my pf amt regarding that i have talked to our previous company HR ( Mr Ashish Bansal ) He told me that pf deposted from his side so please provide my status
                AKHANAND PRATP SINGH
                IDBI CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES LTD
                PF NO-MH/42069/382
                MOB -[protected]

B
                  Bondi, Australia
                  I attempted to withdraw money from SBI ATM at Varanasi Rly Station, however the money was not dispensed by the machine; now...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  My self Kaipa Surendra Reddy subscriber of 6 nos IDBI FLEXI BONDS 22 option D, bearing the nos.[protected] to [protected] had not received my amount cheque on maturity. When enquired the person at ISIL informed to send a letter with address and bank details. The sam had been sent 3 months back and no communication received fro ISIL or IDBI.

I request to help get me the amount. My Details as below:
                  Account Number :[protected]

Pune - 411 027.
                  Phone: [protected].

Surendra Kaipa

IDBI flexibonds 22 — REFUND NOT RECEIVED

I have not received the refund of IDBI flexibonds 22. It was due on Aug, 25 2008. My certificate no is[protected]. My address was changed, but I have already sent the address change application to IDBI. New address is C-1/497, Chitrakoot Scheme, Ajmer Road, Jaipur-302021.
                  Non receipt of maturity amount of the following bonds
                  UNIT: IDBI FLEXI BONDS - 22
                  FOLIO NO. 221FB 2622552
                  MATURITY DATE:[protected]
                  CERTIFCATE NO.[protected]
                  DISTINCTIVE NO. [protected]-[protected]

CHEQUE FOR THE MATURITY AMOUNT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED SO FAR. I HAVE SEND THREE LETTERS. GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD EXPEDITE.

T MOHAN SHANKAR
                  B 624, PANCHVATI APARTMENTS
                  F BLOCK VIKASPURI
                  NEW DELHI 1100018
                  Mob: .[protected]
                  Tel: [protected]

IDBI flexibonds 22 — Non-receipt of chaque

Non receipt of maturity cheque

I had purchased six idbi flexibonds (option A) on 25.02.2005 from Industrial dev. bank ltd., each issuing price was Rs. 5000/- (certificate no.[protected] folio no 22IFBA2215721) which had already matured on 25.02.2008 but I could not received the cheque, still now. I request the authority of IDBI to send the chaque immediately as per my address and A/C No. as given in the form.
                  Thanking you.
                  N.Karak

IDBI flexibonds 22 — bank particulars

have the IDBI flexi bond as per the following:
                  Folio no. 22IFBD2548179, Option E, No. of Bonds 6
                  The maturity date is 25/02/2010. I request you to confirm my Bank details as per the following:
                  Name of bank UCO Bank
                  Branch Durgapur Main
                  A/c no. 27433
                  Durgapur-13

DEBIT CARD

I AM OPENING SB ACCOUNT NO [protected] AT RANIPET BRANCH IDBI LTD., ON 03.09.2014 AND PIN NUMBER IS RECEIVED BUT DEBIT CARD NOT RECEIVED.

P
                    Al Wukayr, Qatar
                    RE: (1) FOLIO NO.DD1127137 FAVOURING ASWATHI MARIE MATHEW

(2) FOLIO NO.DD1127139 FAVOURING THOMAS MATHEW PLACKATTU

REF : YOUR REF.ISIL/SERIES1-DDB/10705/1127137 DT.29 APR 09

& REF.ISIL/SERIES1-DDB/10706/1122139 DT.29 APR 09

(exercising your option to redeem these bonds)

With reference to the above I enclose herewith the following documents

1. Original Bond Certificate No.01374184 Favouring Aswathi Marie Mathew (daughter)

Folio No.DD01127137

Distinctive Nos.[protected] to[protected]

Issue Price Rs2,700/-

2. Original Bond Certificate No.01374186 Favouring Thomas Mathew Plackattu (son)

Folio No.DD01127139