BillDesk Customer Care

Bad

BillDesk Complaints & Reviews

Wilfred5555 on Aug 7, 2020
BillDesk Support team,

I had made a online UPI payment to BILLDESK LIC on January 6th 2019 for POLICY number[protected].

I have checked with my bank and LIC. Bank says payment has gone out and LIC says they have not received it.

[Aug 07, 2020] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Billdesk — Payment done on billdesk qr.tata [email protected] but amount not credited to my tata sky account [Resolved]

junaid889257 on Aug 6, 2020
    I had recharged my Tata Sky account with Rs 490/- on 01-Aug-2020 through online payment UPI id billdeskbqr.[protected]@hdfcbank....
    Complaint category Banks

Megh68 on Aug 6, 2020
    My light bill payment 1668 is deduct bank account but payment is falled

[Aug 06, 2020] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    my electricity bill rupees 1668 debited my bank a.c. but payment is falled

niharika tanwar on Aug 6, 2020
      On 6 august -2020, while filling cat-2020 entrance form, a wrong transaction of 2000 rupees was done in upi/dr/[protected]/billdesk/hdfc/[protected]@h/pay
      Kindly repay my money

Bksonu7560 on Aug 6, 2020
        My self bhushan kumar and i have paid fees online by UPI QR Scan Code for vehicle no.PB08CJ951 IN THE NMAE OF BALWINDER SINGH on 11th july 2020 aND FEES IS DEDUCTED BUT appointment was not confirmed AND APPOINTMENT IS not SHOWING IN SLOT PLS REFUND MY AMOUNT rs 513/-AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]

High Security Number plates amount paid but appointment or receipt not alloted

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Billdesk — rbl credit card amount paid but not updated

Bksonu7560 on Aug 6, 2020
          Sir my self bhushan kumar and i have paid my rbl credit card bill amount rs.1000/-through net banking obc by via rbl app by...
          Complaint category Credit Cards

Billdesk — billdesk billdesk billdesk amount debited from icici account (via billdesk gateway) but not credited to nps account. [Resolved]

Complaint category Business & Finances

Billdesk — billdesk billdesk amount debited from icici account (via billdesk gateway) but not credited to nps account. [Resolved]

ajay9398 on Aug 6, 2020
          On 04th august 2020, at 10:38 hrs i have made a transaction of rs 50059.71 to pay towards my national pension system tier-1...
          Complaint category Government Organizations

Billdesk — billdesk amount debited from icici account (via billdesk gateway) but not credited to nps account. [Resolved]

Complaint category Government Organizations

Navneet ghalawat on Aug 5, 2020
          Made a payment on 05/08/2020 money deductions but payment failed

Money deductions but payment failed
          Money deductions but payment failed

Updated by Navneet ghalawat Aug 05, 2020
          Kindly update status refund money
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Billdesk — Billdesk 17 k deducted but bill not paid for bses delhi

manojgarg_1984 on Aug 5, 2020
            I paid electricity bill on 4th august 2020 using billdesk from bses website, i received a payment failed screen on bses site...
            Complaint category Utility Services

Endluri Prashanth on Aug 5, 2020
            I paid ₹20, 000 to reva university through my debit card on that time payment is error but money is debited from my account transaction details:03/08/2020 pos atm purch [protected],[protected]bdr00001 please refund back my money back

Money debited not credited back

[Aug 05, 2020] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Endluri Prashanth Aug 05, 2020
            Please help me
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Universities

Sirish Chandrashekar on Aug 3, 2020
              I had made hdfc credit card payment as usual through bill desk but this time, screen has frozen and it is not returning to the the original screen of bill desk. Also, i have only the transaction number from sbi and no transaction number from bill desk,. Amount has already deducted from sbi and now stuck with how to proceed.

screen froze during hdfc credit card payment

[Aug 04, 2020] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Niranjan1950 on Aug 3, 2020
                My consumer id : 305s05002550
                Name: niranjan mishra
                Payment websites: tpcodl consumer portal
                Payment through: internet banking
                Amount: 951.00
                Reference number: sb[protected]ig
                Ajbfbfb9
                Transfer to 4
                Dt: 29 july 2020

[Aug 03, 2020] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

vipulrajput on Aug 1, 2020
                  Received message today from airtel broadband that they did no receive bill payment of rs 706.82, no [protected] (26may-25jun20) and rs 824.82 (26 jun-25 jul 20) even tough autoscheduled payment existed since many years. They charged me late payment. Monthly payment shall be rs 706.82. I am using services from hdfc bank linked payment service. I did not able registered complaint from hdfc bank portal and tried for 2 days. My cell :[protected] for any clarification.

[Aug 01, 2020] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Kunal Khanolkar on Aug 1, 2020
                    I have made a my credit card payment through billdesk on 30/7/2020 but still not credited

Dushyant Shrimali on Jul 31, 2020
                      What is it meaning. And how to solve this problem.

[Jul 31, 2020] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Billdesk — complain tata sky sub id # 1092275211 rupees 4000 paid on 3rd may

Alate on Jul 31, 2020
                        I had paid rupess 4000/- on 3rd may online by scanning the qr code but unfortunately the amount was not credited to my sub...
                        Complaint category Other

mahesh loya on Jul 30, 2020
                        I hv paid 10000 rs against my hsbc credit card bill using hdfc netbanking. Its been 2 days, i haven't received any message nor did the amount got credited to my credit card.

Amount debited but not credited 29 July

Dhanush Gaddam on Jul 30, 2020
                          Today Dated:30/07/2020 i have made a payment worth 6400 .the payment was unsucessful but amount the was deducted from my account. so request the refund my amount.

[Jul 30, 2020] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Nobroker
                            Fraud transaction on credit card
                            (29 minutes ago)
                            Jeeves Consumer Services
                            extended warranty complaint but not getting information
                            (43 minutes ago)
                            Datsun
                            datsun redi go poor service