BillDesk

Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Load

BillDesk related photos (1563)

BillDesk Complaints & Reviews

Sir, On 01/04/2021 using Google Pay I transacted Rs. 2000 to one of my contact member but the transaction says "EXPIRED" also the amount was deducted. As of now today the refund amount was not credited to my account. So, kindly I request you to look upon my transaction issue and take necessary steps to refund my amount. Thank You!
Google Pay transaction expired - reg

[Apr 12, 2021] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 11 april 2021, 11:02AM, Money is deducted from phonepe for tatasky dth recharge and recharge is not done yet.i want refund as soon as possible.
    transaction id: T2104111104385224095088
    UTR :[protected]
    Want refund(tatasky recharge not done)

Updated by Neel000 Apr 12, 2021 I want refund as soon as possible

Respected sir/mam i am monisha.s. i have paid my inicet pg 2021 payment through scanning the QR code on april 10th 9:15pm. my referrence transaction id is[protected].it has been 2 days still now my application has not been accepted till now.as today is the last please kindly check and do the needful.

I have send money in 100₹ rupee bill desk so please refund my amount
        100₹
        Please refund my amount 100 rupees

Updated by Tamizh Ravana Adiyon Apr 12, 2021 Please re fund my amount 100₹

I have paid my electricity bill of JVVNL
          (JAIPUR VIDYUT VITRAN LIMITED) amounting to Rs. 1766....

I have paid my electricity bill of JVVNL
          (JAIPUR VIDYUT VITRAN LIMITED) amounting to Rs. 1766....
          Sir/Madam

I have paid my electricity bill of JVVNL amounting to Rs. 1766. The amount has been deducted from...

I need help to refund my money
          Bharat option trading deposit money not received
          Bharat option trading deposit money not received

I paid an amount of 4880 using vpa Phonepay for the yearly plan for tatasky the money got debited from my account, but the recharge has not been done to the account. The bill desk is showing successful but not from tata sky people here are the photo proofs
            Tata sky issue
            Tata sky issue

[Apr 11, 2021] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bill payment of rupees 3034 for electricity bill ivrs no. [protected] you received amount 8/4/2021 but bill not updated please solve the problem.
              Otherwise refund my payment.
              Bill not updated

[Apr 09, 2021] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 6th of April 2021 i have made an Electricity Bill Payment of rupees 3015.00 (three thousand and fifteen) to WBSEDCL(WEST...
                I tried paying 1852 Rs against Tata sky new connection through billdesk but the application thrown error page and my money...

I have been paid rs 700 by two terms on same . Both are done on 26.03.2021. on 3.47pm and 3.53 pm . In this first one is unsuccess and second is done successfully. But have not received the refund amount of rs 700 . Plese check .
                I shall thankful for this.
                1. Upi ref. No[protected]
                2. Upi ref . No[protected]
                Refund for unsuccessful tran

[Apr 08, 2021] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team,
                  i am Rakesh Halder and i Electricity Bill payment WBSEDCL of amount 756 rs and money deducted form my account and bill payment is not happen.please refund my money

[Apr 07, 2021] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today on the April 7th 2021 at 10:53 am.
                    I tried recharging my Tata Sky set top box.
                    While recharging through...

Our payment to bescom monthly bill from bescom online services portal was paid and deducted from my bank account.

But we received a "failure" from billdesk as shown in attached picture.

Kindly look into this as bescom a/c still shows bill amount pending.
                    Bescom payment failed but deducted from account
                    Apr 7, 2021
                    Mail received from bescom that they have received the payment. Marking the complain as resolved

I have recharged my Tata Sky vide phonepay on 05.04.2021 thru [protected]@ybl UIP #[protected] for Rs. 500/-. The amount got debited from my ICICI bank account but not credited in my TATASky account.
                      Amount not credited to Tatasky

Hi sir this is for S Mallikarjuna Reddy, billdesk payment (phonepe) transfer the some is amount Rs 264/- debited in my account....

I have made my Tata sky recharge payment through billdesk which was successful but neither my recharge was done nor billdesk has refunded my money.
                        Refund has not been initiated

[Apr 06, 2021] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, please help to back my deduction money. on 05.04.2020 afternoon 09:39. pm i payment via vidyut sahayogi app for april...