[Resolved]  IDBI Bank — wrong transaction amount done me

Respected sir,
I am hemnt maintaining account in your (Idbi) bank since last 2 years with account number [protected], my customer id. No.92708977. I have done by wrong transaction on 26/03/2020 at 12:12 with my account to another account. So please kindly check and revert the cash in my amount. Please find attachment for your reference. Kindly do the needful.

Ac no,[protected]

Customer id.92708977
Mo. No. [protected].

wrong transaction amount done me
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2020

[Mar 29, 2020] IDBI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hemnt kumar Mar 29, 2020

Respected sir,
I am Hemnt maintaining account in your(IDBI) bank since last 2 years with account number [protected], My customer id.no.92708977. I have done by wrong transaction on 26/03/2020 at 12:12 with my account to another account. So please kindly check and revert the cash in my amount. please find attachment for your reference. Kindly do the needful.

AC no,[protected]

CUSTOMER ID.92708977
Mo.no. [protected].

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Failed Transaction mobile recharge refunded amount Rs.598/- not credited in my a/c number [protected].

Respected sir,
I am durga rao maintaining account in your (Idbi) bank since last 2 years with account number [protected], my customer id. No.94289806. I have done by wrong transaction on with my account to another account. So please kindly check and revert the cash in my amount. Please find attachment for your reference. Kindly do the needful.

Ac no, [protected]

Customer id.94289806
Mo. No. [[protected]].

Respected sir,
I am hemnt maintaining account in your (Idbi) bank since last 2 years with account number [[protected]], my customer id. No.94289806. I have done by wrong transaction on 12/10/2020 at 07:35 am with my account to another account. So please kindly check and revert the cash in my amount. Please find attachment for your reference. Kindly do the needful.

Ac no, [[protected]]

Customer id.94289806
Mo. No. [[protected]].

IDBI Bank Phone
    IDBI Bank Address
    IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade - Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400005