Idfc Bank — instacred voucher is pending

Asansol, Asansol, West Bengal, India
 Ronking on Jun 20, 2019

I'm experiencing a pathetic service from instacred, i purchased a voucher for flipkart from instacred my amount got deducted from my idfc first loan account, even the emi has been created but haven't received the voucher yet. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Very lame service not at all satisfied, no proper customer support, no contact point. I'll never purchase anything from instacred again.

Please look into it and do the needful.

Thanks & regards
Rahul prasad

instacred voucher is pending

[Jun 21, 2019] IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and location details, so our team can connect with you.

Team IDFC FIRST Bank

Thank you for writing to us. This is with reference to your concern addressed to Consumer Board regarding payment. We are concerned about your query. We would request you to write to us at social.[protected]@idfcfirstbank.com along with your contact details to assist you further. We look forward for your support and co-operation in the interim. Assuring you best of our services. Now get up to 7% p.a. interest with a minimum assured 6% p.a. with IDFC FIRST Savings account. Click here to open an account now.

Warm regards,
Snehal Poojary
Team IDFC First Bank
www.idfcfirstbank.com
Hello Team,

I have applied for instacred voucher from Capital fir EMI card(Instacred) but I am still not received the voucher

8th Floor, Building No. 1, Mindspace, Gigaplex, Plot No. IT. 5, MIDC Knowledge Park, Airoli West, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400708
    Idfc Bank - instacred voucher is pending