IFB Industries

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

1800 3000 5678  (Others)
1860 425 5678  (BSNL & MTNL)

Mobile:
Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

IFB Industries related photos (803)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IFB Industries Complaints & Reviews

G. Pal
I bought Executive Plus machine #122378 in Lucknow on May 24, 2006. Until March 2008, they promptly attended to complaints. I have no problem with the machine, which I am maintaining as per manual and service instructions. It is in excellent condition. They came in May trying to sell their AMC at a prohibitive rate, which I could not afford. I would be better off with a general insurance for machine breakdown that paying such prohibitive rates to IFB contractees. However, I requested their visiting engineer to deliver me four packets of Descal. Having failed to deliver despite reminders for two months, I asked their senior engineer to deliver as I was unable to get through to their call center. After he too failed to deliver, I managed to get through their call center about a fortnight back and booked an order #45917 for just two packets of Descal and informing them of my predicament with the engineers. That too has not helped. Today, I complained online via their feedback and have also booked online the same Descal with FABO. Again, earlier Ariel Ultramatic was the recommended detergent. Last year, Ariel discontinued Ultramatic and came out with Funomatic the soapy smell of which does not leave the clothes and does not seem to have any enzymes worth the name in it. These guys then recommended Heinkomatic, which is no better. Both, Funomatic and Heinkomatic that cost Rs. 150/kg, sticks in the detergent tray. With no proper detergent available in the market for front loading washing machines, I would not advise anybody to purchase a front loading washing machine at this time.

N.Jothimani
    I ' ve purchased WM- Elite 5 Kg washing machine (fully automised) from the subject company on 28/06/08 under exchange offer for Rs. 18, 500/-at Coimbatore. From the date of demo, the programme/ timer is not functioning properly and as a result the machine is not compleating its cycle in full and will go off automatically. In spite my repeated complaints to the company, the officials of the company visited and accepted the fault and not providing any solution including replacement of machine. As such I am not in a position to operate the machine with my full satisfaction . Now the officials are not responding my calls and i am put in trouble .

Invoice : No sale cbe/721/08-09 Dt. 28/06/08, at coimbatore.( Machine serial no. 32626)

SHIVENDRA CHANDRA
      THE TRANSIT BOLTS OF MY WASHING MACHINE HAVE BROKEN. TWO RECENT COMPLAINTS WITH COMPLAIN NUMBERS 2169150 DATED 11 SEP 08 AND 2183907 DATED 14 SEP 08 HAVE BEEN LODGED WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTER. APART FROM THIS TWO COMPLAINTS HAVE ALSO BEEN LODGED EARLIER WITH NO RESPONSE FROM THE SERVICE MANAGER OR SERVICE CENTER. KINDLY ADVISE WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS TO BE TAKEN.
      my 5months old washing machine needs repair, after contacting the service centre on the 23rd of december I'm still waiting for a person to attend to my complaint.How much more time is it likely to take.I'm staying in a place called Nabha in Punjab, which is 23km away from Patiala.SAI ELECTRO SERVICE, G-58, OPP GURUDWARA GOBIND NAGAR 'MODEL TOWN, PATIALA-147001, are suppose to attend to my problem and for the last 14 days I am waiting for their technician to come. If I knew that buying an IFBmachine would turn out to be a pain in my neck, i would have spent my Rs.23200/ on some other machine and would have got a better service from some other company.I had put a complaint with IFB CARE also and was given a ticket no.256729.just want to know that how much more time will IFB people take to attend to my complaint??I AM ACTUALLY STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT I MADE A MISTAKE BY BUYING AN IFB WASHING MACHINE!!!
      The complain given was not attended at the given time. I am totally fed up your service.
      post sales service is not upto the mark in punjab.engineers posted also donot seem to be fully trained as they are no able to rectify defects.custmercare although is polite but other officer donot bother to pick up the phones although numbers are iven by custmercare only. my machine bought from chadigarh is under warranty still but has defects not getting corrected despite reminders.

IFB Washing Machine — very poor service [Resolved]

JFK
        My washing machine is not in working condition since 14th august. 1st we were told the motor needs to be replaced which took...

shibu babu
        I had purchased a IFB fully automatic machine 18 months ago. during its warranty period pcb, electronic ciruit became faulty and was replaced. Now once again both PCBs in the machine are faulty and machine has stopped working. The service people told it will cost Rs8000/- to put the new PCBs. They also told it was a common complaint with all IFB fully automatic machines.
        A machine costing around Rs25000/- is very poor in performance.
        As this is company fault the machine should be repaired free of cost with good quality spares at no cost to the customer. The only remedy seems to be knock legal / consumer grivance doors.

IFB FULLY AUTOMATIC — POOR SERVICE OF CO.

SIR I HAVE IFB MACHINE ....THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN IT .. IREGISTERED ACOMPLAINT ...BUT YOUR COMPANY'S SERVICE IS SO POOR... BEFORE IT I HAVE USED SAMSUNG &OTHER PRODUCTS THEY ALWAYS SOLVED PROBLEMS WITHIN 24 Hrs ....BUT THE SERVICE OF THIS CO. IS GIVING ME AN UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE....IT FORCED ME TO NEVER SUGGEST ANYBODY TO PURCHASE THIS CO. PRODUCT-----S P SONAK SANGRUR PUNJAB

Savita Agrawal
          I have the IFB ELENA Model Washing MAchine. /i am in hyderabad, Sunvalley Apartment, Kondapur.

The IFB servicing is very very bad. After so many calls some persons attends and will spoils the machine completely.

IFB is the worst machine I ever seen.
          I have bought a dishwasher IFB-Neptune, a month back.Suprisingly its not the machine that is giving problems, it is the service centres here in gurgaon who refuse to supply the required detergent S and salts.Its been 3 weeks, they either keep saying, we will call you back regarding this, or, nobody to deliver it, or, tomorrow it will reach you, or its out of stock.I have called the different telephone nos. given to me, of the centers in gurgaon, bangalore.Asked for numbers of seniors, their nos.proved to be unreachable.Mr.Inderpal's no. is out of service, Mr. Bhuvaan Joshi's no., there is no answer, as he is on sick leave and nobody is left to take charge in his place.
          For your appliance, performance of which i have been giving lot of positive feedback, sorry to say has left a very bitter experience regarding the availability of detergents/salts.
          Few minutes back, the detergent and salt has reached me after lot of harrasment and time.Upon being asked about the reason for the delay, I was told that they concentrate more on repair services and not on delivering these products.That is truly an insight to how things work after we buy an appliance for which the said products are not available off the shelf.We depend on you to deliver it to us.I maybe just a homemaker, but i wanted to bring to notice this experience, so that we as customers can see a more smoother working of things, and a lot more to be desired from the service centres around us.And also nobody who after buying IFB appliances have to suffer the way i have had to.Thank you.
          I am sumit tokle from mumbai. and i bye IFB washing machine on 25 of september. And it is not working very well i.e. it doesn't start the channel for any request...

so plz replu me as soon as possible...
          Dear Sir
          I purchased IFB WASHING MACHINE from Ahmedabad a-one electronic maninagar on 12/10/2008 .For demo I follow for several times to comany .Enggg has not given complete demo.As it is fully automatic engg.Instructed water leve to be controlled by manually. Dryer function is not working in new brand machine.
          Senior staff of ahmedabad office has not respond my e-mail answer
          company missleading the customer .i request you investigate the issue and Replace the machine or give back my rs 12000/ back.

resolve the matter

thanks
          Hemendra dave

IFB WASHING MACHINE — Poor,non existent service

My washing machine under AMC got weird sound on 8th jan. 09 I lodged a complaint.Inspite of repeated complaints, tel. calls nothing happened for 2 months.I got in touch with vendor(Pankanj electronics), who were helpful.IFB called to inquire and when we told our problem stilll nothing happened.Finally after calling vendor again, I got the no. of Manager whom I called and then finally it was repaired about 10 days back (almost 3 months after i lodged 1st complaint). It worked fine for about a week and then it started leaking water, I lodged another complaint on 30/3/09 but so far nobody has bothered to call or visit.It is lying unused!
          IFB is the worst company I have ever used a product of, not only are they negligent in their post sales service but are incompetent and rude.

I will never advise anyone to buy any product of IFB

CUSTOMERS BEWARE
          I have bought a dishwasher IFB-Zephyr EX which was installed after four months of purchase that too after threatening to take the company to consumer court.The service centres have executives who do not have a clue on how to address the customers problems. They keep saying they are sorry and will get back to us with a solution but never do so. The detergent and softeners are never supplied on time (average waiting time is three weeks to one month) None of their senior executives are ever available on phone and e mails are not responded to

I have registered a request for detergent supply two wweeks back and after calling up five dofferent people and wasting a lot of time and energy it has still not reached me.

I am taking the company to consumer court and would like to request fellow consumer friends who have been harrassed similarly to follow the same. If all o[censored]s join hands we an force the company to either provide quality services or close its office

regards
          I completely agree that after sale service and also the quality of products of IFB are very very very poor. They genuinely think that with good advt./ publicity with stars etc. they can easily befool the indian customers and not without giving good quality and service. I bought a fully automatic washing machine (6563) but after only 7-8 months, it started giving tourble terribly and it is almost 4 months and after registering so many complaints (Nos. 4974473 Dt. 21st August, 4937210 Dt. 14th August, 4769571 Dt. 11th July and 4574166 Dt. 30th May 2010), the fault could not be rectified till date. Not to speak of concerned persons at authorised service centre, also, there is absolutely no use to talk to the executive of the company (Ms. Anikta, Ph: [protected]).

Sanjeev

I suggest NEVER EVER go to buy this company's product.
          donot make the mistake of purchasing IFB gadgets . Equipments are good but service is non-existent. Moreover, they appoint crooks as service centres who spil the machines .
          This is a Kolkata based company, heavily unionised, so not bothered also

manmohan sharma
            Dear Sir/Madam
            I bought IFB washing machine 8 months back but today it is standing like dummy because its drain pump is not working and led is malfunctioning

service engineer came to check but he refused to give any proof of attending complaint
            He said it may take week or two to complete this complaint as part is not available at this time and no time is confirmed of again attending the same.

Presently i am situated at rudrapur uttranchal
            My phone numbers are

IFB washing machine 5Kg digital — Drain pump not working and Display LED malfunctioning

I bought washing machine 8 months back but today it is not working
            Its drain pump is not working and LED display is not ok its is malfunctioning

Deepali
              Its only two years since I brought this washing machine IFB Senator, and it stopped working all of a sudden. The service guy (his name is Mirza) took like 2.5 weeks to respond and 3 weeks to actually start working on repair. He just turned it on and said microcontroller needs to be replaced and descaling done, which took 2800 Rs, still other features are not working like before. I logged a call again, the guy came after another 1 week, and says all crap like this button and that button, finally he concluded that the Microcontroller may be the faulty one. Currently the company doesn't have microcontroller and it will take another 2-3 days to procure one. This has just lead to frustration. Already the cost of this machine is like 24K then additional if 2-3 K if one has to pay for faulty and lesser life processors then thats bad, as customers are paying for company's faulty equipments, Services persons, and untimely services.
              Still this call has not resolved and I'm repenting for buying this m/c as the wash quality is also not good and cost effective.
              -Deeps

Washing Machine — untimely service

I had bought samsung washing machine in June 2008. First of all i had to wait for about a month for it getting installed. No one from service center turned up even after so many follow up. Secondly the model I bought seems to be defected because as not even 2 weeks had passed it stopped working due to door unit going out of order. I had to follop up for almost a month for this to be sorted out. And now again there seems to be problem again and no one has turned up after registering complaint. sometimes i feel like throwing this machine and regret for not buying LG. Atleast their service is better than samsung's.

ifb washing machines — not working in adtative

washing machine notworking at adtative function. already complained numbewr 4217705 on 4.3.10 C.ID 889290 TILL now not attend

IFB Washing Machines — complaints not attended

Respected Sir,
              My washing machine IFB Industries was not working. So I informed it through the dealer so far nobody attended the complaint still I am in problem for washing my clothes. Please help me in this regard, C, JosephLeo, 61, Balaji Nagar Industrial Estate Post Pudukkottai. (Warranty period finished).
              Yours truly,
              C. Joseph Leo

IFB Washing Machines — Washing machines is not working from past 1 month has some problem

As i have complaint to IFB that my machine is not working from past one month they had given me the complaint number 5419932 also 2time people had come they where not able to slove the problem IFB Invoice No.[protected] Dated 19.01.2010 pls look in the promblem at the earilest
              My Contact No [protected] Abdul.

IFB Senator Washing Machine — Non working of Machines

My IFB Senator washing machine is not working for two months. These service people are very first when your AMC is due. Some Mr. Rajinder who came to our house for the AMC, whom i contacted first for the rectification of the machine. then he sent some one to check the machine but nothing was done. Afterwards i officially lodged the complian on 2nd November, 2011. My complain no. is 7542414. But after that no body has attented the machine. Two times i visited the local office at Okhla. But no results. Now i am cleaning my clothes of my own. I am a by pass surgey done heart patient. Whom shoula i go for complaint to the next step. I send a mail to the chairman of the company also.

deepak kachi
                hi,
                i purchased a new 30lit microwave from main distributerof ifb pune warehouse sing ware housing complex gat no 2347/1/b/3 nagar-road wagholi pune 412207, on 10-2007 model no 30sc2 ifb-2507/08/16485
                it was works good -but in jully it was not displalyed any curren on panel board so ew called to castemer care, from there we got a add-as service deler nane M0dern services sagar plazaa kasarwadi pune 411034. cont no 64107403.
                after 3 days technisian comes he said that there is problem in fuse ok he connected new fuse & it strart working after few min it again dead so he desided that to connect heavy fuse so he connected that fuse it again strted but this time after some time heavey smoke comes through microwave .
                he told us one unit in that is burnt which can not available with them it requires 10 days we agreed
                after 13day we again call then he cames to us fix any unit but not succsed he repers 2-3 times but failed then he come with an engginear after we r in aggrasive mood but they also not in possition to repaired it i think both r untreaned
                we also talk with branch mnr mr. datta mob no [protected] he again send same fellows but it not working
                mr. datta now not accepted our phone instument stiil dead condition

Viswanathan N N

Complaint Number 2136593. After three days of making this complaint, one fellow
                  lands up at night 10 clock. He was not even ready to listen to our complaint.
                  He says without even testing there is no problem with your machine. Actually our machines once it starts filling water, it keeps filling and start over flowing. Its dial does not move at all.

I would have made atleast, 8 times to the call centre and they are telling they will send senior person. I warn IFB that I will be forced go to consumer court if they dont attend our machine after paying AMC money.

RAJA REDDY.D
                    We have purchased IFB washing machine Elite Model from RK Electronics, Chandanagar, Hyderabad-19. on 06.06.2008. It started troubling from 07.09.08. We have made the complaint to Customer care on the same day. Sofar nobody attended the complaint. We are getting foul smell from the machine due to draining problem. Children are in the huose. This smell may cause any illness to haelth of the children.
                    We want some one to attend the problem.
                    Raja Reddy.D
                    I too faced similar drainage smell from ifb washing machine during running.

Pankaj Agarwal
                      We hv one IFB Washing M/c Supremo DLX S.No.020816 under AMC No.41328.

We are facing lot of problems in the above m/c since June 08. After great persuation engineer comes and on the very next day it again goes out of order. 1st complaint No.1865124 was made on 15.6.08 . Again complaint No.1921096 was made in 1st week of July 08, Again on 7.8.08 complaint No.2050473 was made. Lastly complaint No.206698 was made on 12.8.08. One or the other parts were changed. However, m/c could not be set right for one reason or the other. Telephonic calls are also being made almost daily to Creative Engineers, Auth. Service franchises and also to IFB, Chandigarh.

Lastly around 1st Sept. after changing the parts, m/c could not be checked and there was no electricity. On the next day both the above parties were informed accordingly and Creative Engineers are promising daily to send the person since 2nd Sept. but not reporting.

In between one of their engineers informed that m/c requires thorough checking & overhauling for which m/c would be taken to service center and Creative Engineers were also informed accordingly but they sent engineer who changed the parts. Due to problem of electricity m/c is not checked properly.

Pls take up the matter seriously and send instructions suitably m/c is set right so that problem is not faced every now and then.

IFB / Washing M/C — heavy noise due to top balancing weight

The IFB Washing M/c. Model Digital 5.5 Kg, is not even 6 months old, loud noise due to top balancing weight worn-out. Complaint was lodged on 7-9-2011 complaint Reg.no.7107971, Customer ID 2627738,
                      Technician attended and identified the problem, told the top balancing weight is out of stock and will replace it as soon as the consignment is received. Since last 22 days the problem is not been rectified even after frequent follow-ups. Kindly re-place the m/c only with a new m/c.

On my enquiry with most of the IFB washing m/c. users, it seems the top balancing weight wearing-out problem is very common in IFB m/c. and the company is working on an altranative design.
                      Inspite of several follow upsthe problem still not yet rectified.I dont know whether this complaint has reached IFB Compny.Expecting favourable action at hte earliest.

zubair.farhaaz

I am Zubair Ahmed from Chennai, I have a very serious complaint with IFB Washing Machine (Model No.:Senorita Plus) which I bought nearly six months back from now. The problem I am facing is the cotton clothes are getting torn / shattered even in the normal washing mode, nearly 15 clothes are torn that are not very old and kids vests briefs are countless so we have stopped washing them in the machine and washing manually (So what's the use of buying a washing machine and still washing clothes manually). I've raised several complaints regarding this, various service engineers use to come and give some kind of lame excuses or suggestions which never worked and still the problem is continuing in the machine. I am totally unhappy with the poor response from IFB. I even tried to call couple of people one Raisa, Branch Manager (Chennai) :[protected]Phone no. is not at all reachable) and one from the Service Department : Ashok Kumar, Service Incharge (Chennai) : [protected] (The phone is ringing but the user is not answering the call). Hence I need an immediate resolution for this issue and responsible persons should be taken action for not resolving the problem for so long.

IFB Washing machine Model senorita plus — not working

I have IFB Washing machine model Senorita Plus.
                        I have AMC for the machine since June 29th, 2009.
                        The machine is not working and I am r trying to call the customer care service person for the past 10 days.But there is no response till date.
                        Kindly look into the matter immeditely and send a person to attend the machine.
                        Thanking you,
                        K.Badrinath

Anjalii Agarwal
                          We are in Chennai and have had a 5kg machine (SUP DX/M) and have been a staunch IFB supporter.
                          We have renewed AMC every year and were satisfied with the same. We have also taken care, by regular de-scaling, installing water softener, using the right washing powder.

However last year the contract moved to one CLASSIC Enterprises. The service is horrible. Worse still, the quality of the parts being replaced is so bad that they are begging REPLCAMENT every 4-5 months.
                          The bad service makes it worse and we suffer a lot.

Can you get IFB to do something to prevent our trust being eroded from the brand..?

Anjalii & Rekha Aggarwal

manmohan sharma
                            I bought IFB washer 8 months back but today it is standing as dummy because its drain pump is not working and PCB is not working

Person attending is not able to rectify the same
                            I purchased IFB Eva Sx Washing Machine on[protected]. On[protected] company technician came, gave Demo and the very First wash launched and he left my house.

After completion of wash, as per his instructions I tried to unplug the water pipe adopter. The whole adopter came out of pipe.I tried to fit it to pipe, but the screws are not working. I am not able to fit it.

On[protected] I registered complaint with company by phone.

On[protected] company technician came, examined and he said like this: THIS ADOPTER IS OUT OF WORK and THE COMPANY WILL NOT REPLACE IT AS IT WILL NOT COME UNDER WARRANTY/GUARANTY. I astonished after hearing these words.

I invested Rs 26, 500/- for IFB Washing Machine (including accessories)

I think I AM THE FOOLEST PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO INVESTED Rs 26, 500/- for washing of just 5 pairs of dress.

S.Vanamohini
                              Last year November we bought a Ifb elite washing machine. Six months back, everytime the outlet water comes with bad drainage smell. we inform to service person. He came and he install a aqua instrument then he put a two packets of Descal powder and run the machine for one hour. After one week we have same problem.

IFB Elite Washing Machine — Water leakage- Brand new machine

New washing machine not usable from the date of installation(28th June 2008) since it is heavily leaking.Very poor service from their service team.

IFB WASHING MACHINE — dead machine, deaf company

one fine day my washing machine, all of a sudden was dead, there was no current in it.Immediatly i complained and he gave me the complaint no. 2732708 and promised me that it will be attended in next working 48 hrs. but till day noboby has come. What should i do . People at local office do not listen. like company they also make false promises.LIKE COMPANY LIKE EMPLOYEE.

IFB Elite Washing Machine — Very Poor Services

I am Staying in Coimbatore. I have purchase IFB Washing Maching from Viveks.Ten days before[protected] i have complient from Viveks that the washing machine has not spinning. From there they have complient to IFB Service center. There is no respone for a week, day before yesterday[protected] again i have call and complient them they said we have sent them today.yesterday[protected] again i have called him they said we have already sent praveen but no one has came. then on 25-11-09 i have called to the IFB Service Center Coimbatore Rajagopal has spoken and no proper respond from him and again i have call to the Shankar the manager of that IFB service center and from him also no proper respond.There is a very poor service from IFB.Previousely i used to recommend to my friends for IFB Washing machine but from now no more recommendation for IFB washing machine.

IFB Elite Washing Machine — Pathetic Service

This is with reference to complaint 3583867 raised in the month of end October 2009. My washing machine developed a snag in the month of October (when my machine was under warranty), I raised a complaint and one of your service executives came and fixed the problem saying everything else was OK with the machine, 2 weeks down the line, the machine stopped working with the same fault (when the machine was not under warranty), when we registered the complaint again, an executive who attended said that we had to change the Front load and front ring. I raised this as a complaint then querying how come this was not identified when the machine failed with the same problem two weeks ago, he was not able to give me a satisfactory response. There were some discussions on who will be bearing the cost of replacing the spare parts. I have tried in vain to gain the attention of your service executives for numerous days after this incident. After being completely frustrated with service, I decided to call up the customer care (??) executives again requesting them to first attend the problem with me paying for the spare parts (This happend in December 2009) but Alas! This too has fallen on dead ears!! I have been calling up without fail to Saravanan (ph no: [protected]), I am told he is the supervisor and he has not yet resolved the problem. I have bene given the reason of delay is the out of stock of one of the spare parts!! How can this be the case? Do you really care for your customers??? I have been kept waiting for 4 months, spent numerous time and money on useless calls to your customer care executives (Saravanan) and everytime I am been given false and fake promises of the problem being resolved within a weeks time, but to no avail. The last conversation I had with him was on 27 Feb 2010, when he promised to sort everything out by 12 March 2010, but I haven't heard from him since then.

We chose IFB because you were the leader in the brand of washing machines, I am now made to think that this was the biggest mistake from my side. Don't you manufacture spare parts? Are you planning to closedown?? Is the company bankrupt? I have advised all of my friends and relatives to keep away from IFB products, because the service is pathetic and any complaints always fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway out?
                              Hi I am Shrihari Deshpande from Mangalore I am having Elena Washing machine. Recently, i am facing problem of huge water leakage from the tub and frequently driving belt disconnecting from the drum. So, ifb people may suggest me whether to get repair it or dispose off the same.

Thanking you,
                              (My E-mail ID: hari.[protected]@yahoo.co.in)

IFB — Bad Washing Machine

Hello, I have a fully automatic IFB washing machine. The warranty had finished. In Early Sep 2010, the washing machine stopped working. We registered a complaint and the mechanic arrived pretty soon. he suggested that we buy new warranty which would be beneficial for future as well. We paid Rs 3300 for new warranty and he advised that we should register our complain after 20 days of purchasing the warranty. The warranty was purchased on 29/09/2010. We then registered our complain on telephone on . The mechanic arrives a week later and confirms that some parts needs replacement and that he will be back in a couple of days to replace all the parts. It has been that day and today but no one has showed up

I am facing a lot of hardship due to this. My daughter is very small which makes it very difficult for my wife to do the washing and also take care of her. My mother of course cannot do the washing . I am very frustated with this situation i am in. The details of the inetraction are :

Consumer ID with IFB - CD-277957
                              Compain Number - 5524867
                              Warranty receipt Number - 11905
                              Warranty Book number - 239

Please look into this as matter o[censored]tmost urgency and have this issue resolved. I can be contacted at [protected].

Amrik Singh

ANIK DATTA
                                I am facing problem with IFB elena 5 KG Machine.

I have logged complain 3 to 4 time.I have not got response from any body.I called IFB customer more than 8-10 times for follow up every time I got response Today our Sr Engineer will come and look into issue but no one has come.

I have logged complain three times for same problem. Actually It's not at all a problem, it's regarding the re-installation of the Washing Machine.

I am not happy for selecting IFB brand, don’t advertise you are No 1 washing machine & your customer care is not maintaining service complaint status of the customers

I want my machine to be rectify asap.

Thanks & Regards,
                                Anik Datta

IFB WASHING MACHINE — No one turning up for installation

I bought fully automatic IFB machine from one of the "Next" outlets in Gurgaon on 15/8/08, but inspite of frequent follow-ups with Dealer no one has turned-up for installation. I had heard about IFB's poor service, but in my case the story is yet to start. Future buyers : Buy at your own risk !!!
                                SERVICE IS VERY VERY BAD
                                installtion not shown

IFB WASHING MACHINE — re installation

dear sir,
                                my previous complaint to reinstall ifb washing machine at new residence at
                                trivandrum is settled so kindly cncel it as settled.

IFB WASHING MACHINE — NOT ATTENDED FOR INSTALLATION

MY COMPLAINT NO.4768136 CUST CODE.2377085
                                I have purchased a washing machine model No AW 60-8061 on 10.07.2010 from the dealer M/S Sri Kalyani, Sukhnivas building 8-1-416&417, RP Road Secunderabad Hyderabad. The dealer has convinced me to purchase the IFB fully automatic model washing Machine when I am going for another company which Iam using for the last 15 years which is semi automatic. I purchased the above model and the dealer informed me that the company technician will come and install the machine and advise the operation. From the dealer itself I have contacted the phone no.[protected] and company executive has noted my particulars and given the above reference number He also told that the mechanic will attend & install within 24.hours.but to my surprise nobody visited tome till now. This is for your information and request you to resolve the problem immediately to avoid further complaints.
                                From. [protected]@ yahoo.com.

IFB/ microwave & washing machine — complain not being attended

Both my IFB micro wave and washing machine are out of order for the last 15 days. I complained to IFB complain centre [protected] on 5th. November for microwave and 6th. November 2010 for washing machine which is still under warranty. On 13th. one person from IFB came and after examining the microwave and intimated me that the door spring is broken and he assured me that it will be replaced on 15th. November. Till date i.e. 21st. November he has not turned up.
                                As regarding the washing machine the man made some adjustment and the machine started spinning and he told me that now the machine is OK. But next day when I tried to wash clothes I realised that although the machine is running but in its usual speed and then started to make a metalic sound and I immediately stopped the machine. After that I again complained and am still waiting for their man to come and attend it.
                                From 16th. November till date more or less everyday I have registered my complain with the above mentioned complain centre and every time I have been assured that action will be taken but nothing happened. I am at a loss and don't know how to deal with the matter. Will some one please advice me how to proceed in this matter.

Chandan Roy
                                [protected]@yahoo.com
                                NOT ATTEDED FOR INSTALLATION

I have purchased a washing machine fully automatic from GIRIAS bangalore on 18th AUh 2011 and they also told that the mechanic will attend & install within 24.hours.but to my surprise nobody visited tome till now. This is for your information and request you to resolve the problem immediately to avoid further complaints.

vnsanyasirao
                                c/o 408, krystal vista apartment, kempanna main road, vignan nagar, marathahalli post, bangalore-37

NIGAM
                                  sir, i baught one IFB microwave 30SCI from SPENCERS HYPER LAST FEW MONTHS BACK, and sinc then i have been logging complaints with spencers to get it corrected . but till date no body cmae to attend the complaint, although it is still under warranty. ONE SPENDS THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED RUPEES TO GIVE TO THESE DOCOITS. N THEIVES COMPANIES. HERE I WOULD ADD THAT I BOUGHT SEVERAL ELECTRONIC PRODUTS FROM SPENCERS GURGAON [ MEGA CITY MALL] BUT EVERY TIME IT PROVED TO BE A BAD EXPERIENCE, AS I THINK SPENCERS ALWAYS SELLS DUPLICATE AND CHEAP ITEMA WHICH NEVER WORK EVEN FOR A WEAK. THEY WOULD NEVER SEND THE PERSONS CONCERENED TO GET YOUR ITEMS CORRECTED. I WONDER HOW SPENCERS IS SELLING THINGS LIKE THIS.

INDIRA K

Yesterday I sent one mail to your customer service centre which is mentioned in your AMC Bill. But no response.

I am one of your customer, using IFB Washing Machine - Executive Plus. I have the Annual Maintenance Contract with you. The AMC No.5934 & ICR No.7193 dt.08.04.2008. Now the machine is not working satisfactorily. While running the machine, heavy sound is coming and the load button is not working properly. It is jamming. AMC was taken through your service engineer Mr. MIRZA. Please send the service engineer Today or Saturday. Tommorrow I am not available. Please take action on this request immediately.

My Mobile No. :[protected] /[protected] OR Landline : 2780 1457 / 2783 3026

Shree Ananthnagar Phase II
                                    Electronics City Post
                                    Bangalore 560 100

Anu Naik
                                      My complaint no. is 2083076 and it got registered on 17 Aug 08 and my machine is out of warranty. It suddenly stopped working, as per policy the TAT is with in 48 hrs despite repeated calls nobody has visited our site till date. Finally today in the morning we were given the Engineers no. I contacted him (Mr. Param Yadav - [protected]) and informed him about my complaint no. and he was not sure whether he will be there or somebody else.
                                      Talked to the manager, Mr. Rajesh Vaiti (contact no. [protected]) who in turn informed that he is not been able to get in touch with the Vashi service centre he will get back to me in half an hour which is long gone.
                                      I want to know why the services are not rendered in time and why do we have to follow up so much and would like to know what are actions taken for delay in handling the call.
                                      From
                                      Ph 25216172
                                      Mob [protected]
                                      AMC No 2773, ICR No 5763 Dated 16/07/09

Hi Sir,

This is Mahendra from Indiranagar. I have bought a IFB Washing Machine from Pai International Indiranagar before 26 months. I am under AMC for this mahine. Your people have collected the AMC charges for this year. When we had complained about the problem, they have send more than 4 service personels to the house but could solve the problem. Please do something for this. I am getting lot of calls from my house for not getting this machine repaired. I am fed up with it. I really regret buying the IFB washing machine product. Please attend it immediately.

Disappointed Customer of IFB