iGATE

Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

iGATE Corporation (Registered Office)

C T Corporation System

Good

iGATE related photos (7)

iGATE Complaints & Reviews

rasheed1022
I am mohammed rasheed from Kammasandra Bangalore. I applied for New passport on 12th march 2015.my file no is BN[protected] .my date of birth is 15th jul 1984. Police Verification has been initiated. Request has been sent to SP Office, Bangalore Rural. But it has almost 15 Days over, Yet I have not received any call for police verification. I request you to kindly take necessary action and please do the needful. Below details for kind reference. File Number : BN[protected] Date of Birth : 15/07/1984 Given Name : Mohammed Rasheed Surname : Kongandi Type of Application : Normal Application Received on Date : 12/03/2015 Status : Police Verification (PV) has been initiated and a PV request has been sent to SP Office, Bangalore Rural. Your passport will be dispatched after 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at Regional Passport Office. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched.

[Mar 28, 2015] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pkkar2008
    Hello Sir/Mam,
    I got a form 16 that claims I received an amount of Rs78, 315.00 but in reality didn't get a single rupee .More over I am asked to pay a tax on top of that.Can you help me out where and when you have provided the amount .If not please provide a account payee cheque to

Prasant Kumar Kar
    C/o- P.K.Kar
    Qr No -C/197, sector -16 .Rourkela -769003, Odhisa

Employee code 811450

No salary received, but received a Form 16

[Jun 18, 2014] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Prashanth,

Please be informed that the salary mentioned is Form 16 is correct. However, there are deductions which the Company has made in accordance with the terms of your employment. After adjusting the deductions, your FNF Cheque was sent to your address on 29 May 2013 for an amount of Rs. 3511.49/- through Blue Dart.

Our executives could not send you the Full & final (FNF) settlement sheet in May 2013 as your "Personal e-mail" ID was not entered in the system.

We only have your “Home e-mail ID” as [protected]@gmail.com in our records. Please confirm if this is also your exiting e-mail ID.

If not, please write your existing personal e-mail ID to [protected]@igate.com and we will be happy to share your FNF sheet, while clarifying your queries (if any).

Thank you.
    IGATE
    My email id [protected]@gmail.com. And last time I had a mail communication that they will directly deposit to my account.Let me know when the amount will be credited into my account.

Hariiprasad
      Dear Sir, Find below the traveling detail: Date:14 MAY 2014 Passenger Name: HARIPRASAD From : Calicut To:Ahmedabad PNR Number: [protected] Train Number: 16336 Train Name: Gandhidham Express Luggage bag missed location : Ratnagiri Station Luggage Bag missed date: 14 MAY 2014 Me and wife was travelling on 14May2014 in Gandhidham Express and I kept luggage bag on passage way as I have some another luggage with me. And on that day after lunch me and my wife was sleeping and without my knowledge/ enquiring RPF police and TTR took my luggage. I came to know this from other passengers who are travelling in the same train/same date/same compartment and they inform me that it was happened on Ratnagiri Station. On the basis of that I contacted Ratnagiri station master on 14 May 2014 and they told me to call on next day. As per his advice I called him/her on next day and it postponed unto 1 week and they are saying they are not received any Luggage in Ratnagiri. Following are the numbers I contacted: Ratnagiri Station Master: [protected] [protected] [protected] The Luggage contain my kitchen items and its a very bad experiance with Indian Railway Looking forward for positive feedback Hariprasad Email: [protected]@gmail.com Mob: [protected]

[May 31, 2014] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Igate — Dont join with Igate.com siruseri [Resolved]

rakes50
        Hi, I have work with igate.com siruseri from past 3 years .. I never seen b4 any manager like murugaraj (Manager) and senthil (PL).. they are like barbarians .. Always telling to do a job even not feeling well & holidays also ... maximum 12 hours to 14 hours we are working there.. If you have doubt check with any employee over there .. no benefit we got.. we have problem with our body and mind ,... so dont join igate siruseri there .. he is a stupid guy... but he is taking leave and enjoy with his family but he cant tolerate any one taking leave .. he wont allow any one njoy with his family... Thanks

rakes50
          Hi, I have work with igate siruseri from past 3 years .. I never seen b4 any manager like murugaraj (Manager) and senthil.. they are like barbarians .. Always telling to do a job even holidays also ... maximum 12 hours to 14 hours we are working there.. no benefit we got.. we have problem with our body and mind ,... so dont join igate siruseri there .. he is a stupid and guy... but he is taking leave and enjoy with his family but he cant tolerate any one taking leave .. (mokka poduvaan ) he wont allow any one njoy with his family... Thanks

iGATE Patni — igate Patni Employee grievance [Resolved]

shalinipatel

I joined the Patni computers on Sep 2010 and was working. I went on maternity leaves from September 2011...

mohanvelu006

My Name: Mohan T
            My Father Name: Thiyagarajan P.
            Date Of Birth: 27.06.1990

I applied for the PAN card Last month 29.03.2012.
            When i Checked the status it is showing card dispatched and gone through the consignment it showing card not dispatched and it gone back to Mumbai.

My application Number:[protected]

Ambur-635802
            Vellore District.
            Tamil Nadu.

NO MOBILE DATA CONNECTION FROM MORNING

from morning there is no gprs connectivity here..

Patni Computer Systems (iGATE Patni) — Not providing the PF number [Resolved]

rahulok123
              Hello
              I was working with Patni Computer Systems (now called iGate Patni). I resigned in 2006. Since 2 month i am following...

iGATE Global Solutions Limited — PF Amount not transferred [Resolved]

Vidhya Sivarajan
              My PF Amount transfer initiated in July 2011 from Account KN/BN/18453/2980 has not happened. Enquires result in asking me...

ranjanik
              I applied for transferring my PF to my new organization which is located in chennai... I have not received any update on the same and i am unable to track. When i try to check my PF status, it shows the PF number is not valid. i have the same PF number in all my pay slip. I was working for same organization for more than two and half year. please help me to proceed on the same...

unknown897
                We are one of the many vendors for Igate Patni. These guys never give the feedback for any candidates even if he like cleared all the rounds.
                They make us do all the hard work and do not give feedback on anything. They get support from all vendors on their requirement stating everything important and urgent. Even conduct drives and when the time comes for selection they vanish until the next time. So vendors who are trying to get their empanelment list stay away. Its always the case with them. By chance if they select any candidates getting Igate to pay our fee is like chasing "GOD". Not entirely worth the effort.

iGATE Global Solutions — Regarding PF withdrawal application status [Resolved]

karthi1984.tnj
                  left my previous organization, iGATE Global soultions in July 2009 and my EMP ID: 711146.I have not received any communication...

rajkochi
                  I have today called at a company called Igatech, Vazhakkala, Kochi who manufacture UPS for computers. The call first went to an answering machine after which when I dialled the extension for sales, a lady picked up. I asked her about the price for a 1 kva UPS.. suddenly without answering my question she started asking my whereabouts.. like name, place, contact number etc... I have told her all these.. and then she said she would transfer the call to someone else....and it was taken by another lady.... I have again asked the price for 1 kva UPS.. then again.. same questions.. name, place, number etc... I asked her why should I tell all these things to get the price for a product.. she said she wanted it.. and she also said that she cannot give the price o[censored]PS alone but with battery only. I said okay..and gave my whereabouts.. But no update yet from them...

Its so frustrating to have such a poor customer service as if they think they are the only manufacturer o[censored]PS !!!!!
                  they also cheating kerala government and keltron by delivering bad produts...
                  Company cheating government of kerala by supplying energy control device called smart guard with aluminium winded transformer instead of copper winded transformers.This energy control device called smart guard is for kerala government IT mission @ schools.keltron called tender of thousand smart guard iga tech industrial electronics got 325 order(order of more than 50 lac) .for initial testing of smart guard company provide smart guard with copper winding to keltron and got order.after that all other 325 smart guard delivered with aluminium winded transformers.This is a very huge cheating of company to kerala government and keltron.

iGATE Optics — Very poor customer service and poor quality [Resolved]

sridhar1976
                    Hi, I had a very bad experiance with this Optical shop. Igate optics in Kasturi nagar. I bought a new lens and while buying...

iGATE Global Services — PF withdrawal [Resolved]

Ashish Dhingra
                    I had submitted the forms pertaining to PF withdrawal in February this year (almost 6 months ago), however, have no clue as...

Saranya Jambunathan
                    Hemant Kumar k confirmed me the settlement and he was the person who was urging us to make the payment of Rs 5700 before the end of the day.The way your employee behaves is really vague and He is not picking the call after we made the payment.He said us that he will speak with you after the amount is paid.If this is way your employee(Hemanth Kumar K) and your team behave? We will let you know about the remaining things.
                    Thanks for your worst support provided by the ICICI team.

Person involved in this are Hemant Kumar k and Anand.[protected]@icicibank.com

iGATE — policy of iGATE Employee

adsys

fraud company
                    adsys india limited,bangalore

it is a fraud company.i have given 250 rs for registering in this company to give the online recruitment and cheated.so friends beware of this company.specially the freshers

Balachandar Balasundaram

I wish to complain against the PF Regional Office, KR Puram, Bangalore. I have resigned from the services of the Company and
                      opted for the PF Withdrawal.

Form 19&10C have been submitted to the Office by the Employer on 31/03/08. But the PF Office says it was submitted on 21/04/08. Till today, I have not received my cliam. Repeated Enquiries with the Office says it is under process.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

iGATE Global Solutions, Noida — PF Withdrawal application is pending for last one year [Resolved]

VIVEK JOSHI
                        This is regarding my PF withdraw process with iGATE Global Solutions, Noida. I had
                        left the organization on 28th...

iGATE Global Solution Ltd. — PF Refund Status [Resolved]

Anand Kohirkar
                        I have sumitted PF refund form on 02nd April' 2008 in the Regional PF Office Bangalore (K.R. Puram Branch). Spoken to...