[Resolved] Iho Indian Health Organisation — Fraud company making false promises while soliciting membership

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Narasing
I have taken a family plan based on their sales executive promising tall benefits that included 20 to 30 % rebate on hospitalisation bills. 15 to 20 % rebate on the consultation fees, lab tests etc. On their website also they claim pan india coverage for prominent hospitals like Apolo, Manipal, etc. The truth during recent hospitalisation of my dad, Apollo hospital has claimed ignorance of IHO, they did not entertain any rebate. Even the support team from IHO backtracked saying that they Apollo hospital coverage is only for some basic lab tests involving blood samples etc. SUCH A FRAUD IHO COMPANY. I paid rs 6000/- for family coverage, and could not use even a single time for my entire family I want my full money back and also want legal action on this company.. How can the Indian govt all such a fraud to happen on consumers ?
Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2016
Dear IHO Member,

We completely understand your concern and deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate and resolve the matter, please write to us at [protected]@ihomail.com and share complete chronological account of the issue faced by you and the matter will be handled with utmost priority.

IHO

Comments

Dear Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you had to face. It has always been our endeavour to provide transparent information at all times & the time of verification calling, before we finalize the membership. This is done to ensure that the member is clear with regards to the discounts & other benefits of the membership.

We at IHO have a robust network of about 15, 000 plus doctors & clinics as on date and we endeavour to expand the network or the benefit of our members. We apologize that you had such an experience and assure you of corrective action.

If your matter is still unresolved, please provide us with your registered contact details or call @[protected], you can also mail us at [protected]@ihomail.com and we shall ensure the closure to your satisfaction.

Team IHO

+91 11 3940 4466 [Delhi/NCR]
    +91 22 3940 4466 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 3940 4466 [Bangalore]
    64 Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – 3, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Iho Indian Health Organisation - Fraud company making false promises while soliciting membership