Income Tax Department — my pan card use by someone

VPO Rumahre(Bhawarna), Palampur, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Koundal on Jul 14, 2019
Respected Sir,
My Self is ANU DEVI my PAN Card No. CYZPD5717Q & I come to know through CIBIL report where the bank and branch name was not mentioned that someone has miss used my pan card details and take a huge Gold loans and Vehicle loans.
. Sir, I have took only one loan till now from Canera Bank, i don't know how he was used my pan card while another document was of a person from Rastey Public School Village Khandora, Rewari Haryana and another is H.No.149 Village jai Singh Pur Khera, tehsil Bawal, Rewari Haryana-123401 as per my CIBIL report, since I am a permanent residing of Himachal Pradesh. I don't know what is the matter. Please solve my problem on urgent basis.

Please, sir, confirm me, is it my pan card also assigned to a different person having the same name Anu Devi, if not then please tell me the how is it possible to use my PAN card by another one. Or if you were not able then please guide me towards the respective authority for this cause.
Thanks & Regards
Anu Devi

my pan card use by someone

[Jul 15, 2019] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Koundal, Jul 19, 2019
My complaint still not resolved...
Updated by Koundal, Jul 23, 2019
Respected Sir/Madam,

Please check on urgent basis, my complaint still not resolved.

Anu Devi

Comments

As per your telephonic discussion with our representative, We hope your concern is resolved now, but if it is still persist, then kindly write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in
Koundal's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 19, 2019
My complaint still not resolved...

2092