[Resolved]  Income Tax Department — Pan card status

I have not apply any pan card but my documents details matching for any pan card.
my Acknowledgment Number
(Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.)
So My documents recheck my name, my father's name and my address proved.

Pan card status
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-27 23:07:22
I have apply fist time pan card but income tax department told to me your documents match any pan, so your pan is pending.my provide number 9708911993 My email [email protected]

[Jun 29, 2017] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have pan no. But I am not received yet my PAN CARD. Songs please provide my PAN CARD as soon as possible. I am received my PAN no. many year ago but my PAN CARD is not received. I have many work. many work are suffer without pan card. So, I request you that send my PAN CARD as soon as possible.
My pan card gone returned back from my residence.My coupon no is[protected].My name is Muzammil Sawant and my residence address is sawant chawl near new fish market Dapoli Dist-Ratnagiri 415712.I hope I will get my pan card soon.

Income Tax Department — Pan card pan card not received

I have received my pan no. dated 15.06.2017, but till now i haven't received my pan card though the status shown that it had been dispatched by post. I have have enquired but till now no result. Kindly advise.

Pan no. BFRPV8445K