Apply PAN India

Designated Partner

Sachin Agarwal
Designated Partner

Bad

Apply PAN India related photos (61)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Apply PAN India Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for PAN changes in feb month and since then the status of online tracking is same as following.
br...

Actually my PAN Card is missing and i am applied PAN Card from the old Pan Number.Please check my below application and send my PAN Card to below address
Naragani Veeranjaneyulu,
Please post my Pan Card
Apr 05, 2021

Payment failure, balance deducted,
    Need refund

I have the above mentioned account with your branch. i faced a problem on 01 july apply new pan card online processing incomplete While doing the transaction online through My debit card the amount has been deducted from my account 499 rs.
    Till now the deduced money does not refund To my account. So, i kindly request you please take a look at this issue and solve my problem as soon as possible. All supporting documents have been attached along with this application.
    Mar 30, 2021

Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN-related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN-related services. Kindly note that all the PAN-related data is the exclusive property of customers and ITD.
    Sreesreya's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 4, 2021
    Plz my money back

I have applied for a new card, but haven't received anything yet. It charged me rs. 499 in total. The invoice number is 1958778. Please share rhe process of getting the pan card or refund the money.

Ashwani
      Feb 26, 2021

Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had applied Pan application on 23 feb, 2021 withapplication No.[[protected]], till have not received Pan Number and Allotment Letter from your end.
        Feb 25, 2021
        I received allotment letter today. Thank you!
        Feb 24, 2021

Dear applicant,
        Greetings from apply pan India, This is a rare occurrence and we have laid down measures that will prevent such delays in days to come.
        Our goal is to ensure that our clients receive quality services in the shortest time possible.
        Please email us at [protected]@eindiatax.com.

Applied for new *pan card* through online and paid rs. 499.00 on 9th june 2020 to parsh tax solutions llp, 3b - lane no.2,...

I loss my pen card so I applied the 19.3.2020 for new pan card.i pay my hdfc bank netbanking.
          so till date not recived my pen card .
          I Reqest to send my pen card. as my ADD.
          Narotam N. Jobanputra,
          17/13, Lohana Niwas, Laxminarayan Lane,
          Matunga (East), mumbai 400019.
          Maharashtra. India.
          i aateched pan application rcepit.
          Kindly do the needful.
          Thanks.
          Feb 03, 2021

Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

Sir I applied for new PAN card on Jul 2019 and paid 499 rupees through online. Card not yet received.
            Jan 20, 2021

Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had applied for name change/correction on 31st October, 2020 and paid the requisite fee of Rs.499 to Parsh Tax Solutions...

Hi, Applied for PAN Card At Rs.500, Still not refunded, through Parsh Tax
              Jan 09, 2021

Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed Parsh Tax Solutions LLP nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

I have paid INR 499 + 58.90 for pan card correction, now it is 10 months almost, not yet received any response / track no.

requesting to look into this or i need refund of paid amount.

regards,
                Virendra
                Jan 07, 2021

Apply Pan India

Invoice no 1822986
                Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, the Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed Parsh Tax Solutions LLP.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is the exclusive property of customers and ITD.

Dear Team,
                  Myself VANSHIKA VIDHYARTHI. and i have been informed that my pan card is withheld from processing. Objection...
                  I applied for new PAN CARD through online and paid Rs. 499.00 on 27/10/2020 to Parsh Tax Solutions LLP, 3B -...

I have not received my pan card. Now it happened 5 months and pan card has not come to me.
                  I have paid Rs.500 please refund my money back.
                  Invoice Tax No. 2147112.
                  Please transfer my money on this no. [protected].
                  Dec 31, 2020

Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been 2 month from when i applied for my pan card on apply pan india.i have got mails from there side but of no use.
                    Please see to this matter.
                    Delay in pan card
                    Dec 24, 2020

Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, the Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusive property of customers and ITD.

Received the processing message on 24/11/20 but haven't received the pan card or the pan card allotted number yet
                      Haven
                      Dec 18, 2020

Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From applypanindia.in website i applied for pan card on date 27/09/2020. Still the application is not processed. I am trying...

I loss my pan card,
                        new application invoice no.1830326 dt 19.3.2020.
                        paid by net banking,
                        till date pan card not recived.
                        please i request to you send my pan card. on my address.
                        Dec 11, 2020

Dear applicant,
                        Please email us at [protected]@eindiatax.com.

Transaction ID: 1821682