Apply PAN India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Apply PAN India

Having problems with Apply PAN India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apply PAN India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apply PAN India

New Delhi District
Delhi

Apply PAN India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Apply PAN India reviews & complaints(327)

I applied for PAN card on https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN_ONLINE/CSFPANApp. Transaction is successfully completed and money 106.90 deducted from my account. After the transaction it shows a message "your digital pan application is rejected as uid demographic authentication is not exact match. Please apply through physical submition mode.

My amount is still not refunded. How to get the Amount.

Application Number : N[protected]
Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for my sister pancard and after it came to me. I tries to open bank account online. But pancard number is showing invlid. Please find me solution for this problem asap. Pan card number- IHQPD7506F
    Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. If applied through Protean, we request you to submit your query along with required details at https://bit.ly/3SZ1Pgl or you may also write to us at [protected]@proteantech.in. Our team will investigate and revert you shortly on the email ID provided.

HI,
      I am facing the record(pan) not found in ITD database/invalid issue when I use my pan card number. I can't fix this issue and don't know why this error is showing
      PAN CARD- HGTPP6179P

NAME -POOJA
      Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apply Pan India — Incorrect First Name inside customer systems display name mismatching with First Name

Being an software professional hired straight from campus,
        Have applied for Pan Card during 2005 while working on Cognizant Technology Solutions. Have address verification where we have shifted to new place with new address. Have applied for Tier1 UK business visa and due to some reason travelled with tier2 COS to unitedkingdom. while i visited for new photo Updation and verification and Adhaar verification recently have...
        My pan crad is not delivered no [protected] ita. Very urgent please reply me
        Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We request you to submit your query along with required details at https://bit.ly/3SZ1Pgl or you may also write to us at [protected]@proteantech.in. Our team will investigate and revert you shortly on the email ID provided.

Apply Pan India — Shows documents not submitted

I have have applied for Name Correction on PAN card from utiitsl
          site. Since last 5 days the status is showing
          "Application is incomplete. Please upload the documents (scanned images)"

There is no way to upload the document in the site....

With reference to above subject i smitaben rajendra patel d/o pratapray vallabhdas parekh, having pan no. Aaopp6574e and d.O.B. : 22/12/1961, residing at 23 toral society, behind kubereshwar mahadev temple, manjalpur, vadodara-390011. Made a application through your company, still it is showing incomplete application with reference no. U[protected] on 22/3/22, pls guide me which documents i have to send physicallly or where to upload so i can complete the application,
          thanking you
          Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. Protean e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, Protean or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

PAN not delivered more than a month. Trackon courier services is not picking up courier. How much time it takes? its been already 50 days.

How do I know status? Why courier is not delivering?

I use NSDL website to reprint Pan Card but the
              balance got deducted from my account and nothing proceeded further.

I didn't get my money back to my account . please refund as far as possible.

Date of the incident[protected]

Transection details

UPI ID Paytm[protected]@paytm

Order id- 1010101787239260720221128441658815124520

UPI REFRECNCE ID[protected]
              Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Email your query to [protected]@nsdl.co.in / call on[protected]
              Nadiya Parveen's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 5, 2022
              Plz resolve my problem ASAP.

I am Mr. Ananda Krishnan A. I have submitted online form for change in name for Pan card online. I have submitted all the required documents and completed the payment of Rs. 106.9/- online. I have got the error message and asking me to submit the form physically.

So, please do the needful and refund my PAN Card application amount Rs. 106.9/- on the payment account.

Mr. Ananda Krishnan A
                Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My pan application have been rejected while doing ekyc and asked me to generate new token and apply again when will i get my refund...

token no: [protected]
                  Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had not received my pan card yet but on checking status showing your pan card has been delivered on 24june, 2022 by velex logistics pvt Ltd.
                    Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had paid money from UPI I'd and my money has been deducted from my bank but uti shows payment fail...

Respected sir/madam,

I have received an sms on my mobile that “Letter sent for discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgement no.[protected]“

But I have not received any letter in my mail, please send it again on: [protected]@gmail.com

Thanx,
                        Arshdeep singh
                        Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDLe-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

I tried to apply for my PAN card on 9th May 2022 to update my photograph. But after making a payment of 106.90 Rs., I am getting a screen which flashes - "Your Document has been archieved. Kindly contact NSDL".

TIN - [protected]
                          Transaction Number - BILLDESK WYBK[protected]

Please either confirm my PAN will be updated with the required details or refund my money ASAP.

This is very unethical...

I have applied for PAN more than one week but till today[protected] my application is under process at NSDL, My ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER [protected], Please its very urgent do the needful.
                          Jun 13, 2022
                          Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am providing same data as in AADHAR CARD, still getting this error below:

We are unable to proceed with your online PAN application due to following reason: Mismatch in any one or more of the following fields as per PAN application with the details available in UIDAI database. Name/ Gender/ Date of Birth/ Name as per Aadhaar. Kindly visit designated TIN-FC /PAN Centre and submit your PAN application using Biometric (fingerprint)...

I applied for pan card changes recently and they already shared the status completed. I also paid for hard copy of pan card. In the site, they have mentioned the invalid trackon tracking number. I can't check the status of my pan card.
                            Please help.
                            Apply PAN India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After the payment, I could not proceed with the application and the screen shows " Your e-KYC/e-Sign based request has failed hence you cannot proceed with the application with e-KYC/e-Sign mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get the refund of the PAN application in the next seven working days." and still I did not get the refund. what will I do?
                              Email id-sonajohnson.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Date of birth- 27/09/2000
                              you did not apply through applypanindia.in
                              please check and contact to the website you applied.
                              Soonnaa's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 9, 2022
                              I applied through onlineservices.nsdl.com

I have applied for my pan card dated 15/01/22 on application receipt. When i went to check my pan card status it showed" Your application is under process at TIN Facilitation Center (TIN FC) where you have made the application. While processing your application, following discrepancy(ies) has/have been noticed. Kindly contact the TIN FC [protected] for details:

Application form incomplete/not properly filled."

It would be hepful if you could tell me what i do next.
                                you did not apply through applypanindia.in
                                please check and contact to the website you applied.