[Resolved]  Income Tax Department — Please process my pan application

I am very poor family, and filled the online application form over the internet with the help of college student for New PAN Card
Acknowledgement Number :
N-[protected]
Dated : 31/12/2020

My application has been rejected due to reason of "Name to be printed on card is wrongly mentioned in application form". Now, I am not able to fill up again. I would request you to please correct my name JEEVITHA to be printed on card instead of JEEVITHA G.

I don't know that accessing officer is qualified or not who’s going to scrutiny of application form and documents. I have filled up correct name but only add my INITIAL on card. It is displaying "Re-apply with correct details using online facility at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html .”

Your system is not good for indian citizen.I would request you to please forward my request to your higher authority.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Jeevitha
Feb 11, 2021
Need Fresh PAN CARD
Feb 11, 2021

Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Income Tax Department