Independent TV — error 6 e87 filter is not enough

Manju H S on Apr 22, 2019
I am getting Error 6, E87 filter is not enough error from past 7 days. None of the channels are working. When ever I try to call customer care, it says busy. By luck if the call connects, customer care person says that it will be resolved in 24 or 48 hours. I have been waiting from past 7 days but no change. Will the channels work? Or do we need to take different connection? Any hopes that this problem will be resolved?

Is someone there to regulate the norms of Independent tv?

Many of the customers like me are getting cheated by this company. It’s better to take a local cable connection, so that we can go contact the cable operator personally. Big companies like these do not care about customers nor provide proper services. This is a Hell like experience. My suggestion to people, never take Independent tv connection in future.

Comments

Very ### service from independent tv
Plz don buy anyone
Iam also getting Error 6, E87 filter is not enough error from past 7 days. None of the channels are working. When ever I try to call customer care, it says busy. By luck if the call connects, customer care person says that it will be resolved in 24 or 48 hours. I have been waiting from past 7 days but no change. Will the channels work? Or do we need to take different connection? Any hopes that this problem will be resolved? Worst and useless worthless idiots in the customer care

Independent TV - error 6 e87 filter is not enough