[Resolved]  India Cakes — Neither delivered order on time nor refunded money

I ordered a cake for night delivery on 11 aug, 2016. But the company failed to deliver the order and even failed to refund the amount that was paid to it. Customer care is not able to respond properly and usually they keep the phone on hold. They even dont respond to e-mails thus befooling customers and making false promises for the delivery. They l also charged extra amount for the night delivery and still the delivery of order failed.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2017
resolved
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I ordered a cake for night delivery on 28 Oct 2019, Order No 335846. But the company failed to deliver the order and even failed to refund the amount that was paid to it. Customer care is not able to respond properly and usually they keep the phone on hold. They even dont respond to e-mails thus befooling customers and making false promises for the delivery. They l also charged extra amount for the night delivery and still the delivery of order failed.
Sarathgilbert4's reply, May 21, 2020
Then what did you do ??
I ordered cake and when I contacted customer service to track order, they told it will be delivered the next day but it wasn't delivered for two days. I told them to cancel and order and refund was sent as coupon. I redeemed the coupon and ordered cake again and no confirmation mail nor any damn agent responds. This is so frustrating. It's my mistake to make an order on such website before checking their sucking ratings. We should file a complaint against this kind of services just like how UK takes severe action. If any one is aware of any link to log complaints based on India, kindly let me know.
It's been more than 3 Month now.
initially I ordered (Order No: 360368) and they said they will deliver in 2 days.
When we followed up these guys they said area is in containment zone so we didn't deliver but there is no communication and cake didn't deliver.
Later I got one coupon code and reordered it again so trusted these guys and ordered again (order No)362016
Now again it's not delivered.
For 1st order they said the area is in the contentment zone i believed and placed another order but for 2nd they said the area is in the outskirts so they can't deliver.
Not sure how they didn't know in 1st order that area is in out skirts.
They are cheating all o[censored]s now they removed live chat option and Enquiry No is invalid.

i copied all these guys chat as pdf and some screenshot of proof

IndiaCakes.com
    IndiaCakes.com Phone
    IndiaCakes.com Address
    101 Krishna Sagar Residency , Patolewadi, Old P B Road, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India - 416005