India Florist Network Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 07:00 pm

India Florist Network related photos (16)

India Florist Network Complaints & Reviews

India Florist Network — regarding the rakhi i ordered for spain

Jigyasa Rai on Aug 5, 2020
Hi team,
I ordred the rakhi for my brother who lives in spain. The order is placed on 18/07/2020 and after that i...
Complaint category Online Shopping

India Florist Network — product not delivered.. no customer care number works.. fake website

Pallavi Saroha on Aug 3, 2020
Hi, i ordered rakhi on 1.8.2020 to be delivered same day (Order no: ifn-[protected]). Still it's not delivered.
...

dasari.bharathi on Aug 1, 2020
I have ordered a rakhi which has to be delivered by[protected]. But i haven't received any confirmation so for. Order status is still showing as shipped.

My order number is - order id pifn[protected]

[Aug 01, 2020] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Even customer care is not responding
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

jainricha123 on Sep 26, 2018
    I ordered gift from this website on 23rd of september, which was suppose to deliver on the same day. but they just ran away with my money.

No customer support is there. On asking for refund, they shared some invalid consignment number. And product is not yet delivered.

I reuest you to please take a immediate action against such fraud people, so that they can not play with emotions of their customers

[Sep 27, 2018] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

India Florist Network — midnight delivery of cake

Subbulakshmi Arunachalam on Aug 30, 2018
      I have ordered a cake for midnight delivery of 27th aug and it wasn't delivered. So i have cancelled the order since i dint...

PriyankaChandel28 on Aug 27, 2018
      I have ordered rakhi on 20th of august which was promised to be delivered on 23 of august. However today is 27 and it is not yet delivered. I request the company to either refund or deliver the package asap. It costed me 1503 rs.
      I have been trying to reach them over mentioned numbers but no one picks up the call. There is no mail id mentioned too. Its very annoying.

rakhi delivery to hong kong

[Aug 27, 2018] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Society & Culture

India Florist Network — completely fraud, poor product, pathetic customer support

nicky_11
        I placed an order on https://www.indiafloristnetwork.com/ today for 1 kg haldiram's sonpapdi to ranchi. By the late evening,...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Food

India Florist Network — online cake and sweets non delivery

Rimple Kumari
        I have ordered for a cake and sweets on dtd 03.07.2018 but till date as on 06.07.2018 we have not recd sweets. And cake was...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

India Florist Network — my order is not delivered

Abhivyakti Shonak
        Order id - [protected]
        I was ordered yesterday and i was mailed 4 or 5 times and today i was called the number...
        Complaint category Other

Pnaik
        Hi. I had ordered sweets from http://www.indiafloristnetwork.com/. i had ordered on 18th october.. Which was supposed to get delivered to us within 2 3 working days.. Now when i call them no one is responding. I have called so many times no one is respond. Below are my order details
        Orderidpifn-[protected].

Number which i m calling.. [protected]

[Oct 27, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Kritika Shukla
          Order number-hifn-[protected]
          Order date[protected]
          Order status-pending
          Total charge-2087.64

My order is still undelivered. Such a pathetic service. Neither their service is good nor their customer care staff is cooperative. Tired of calling and their irresponsible behavior. I had placed an order for diwali to my relatives in usa and the product is still undelivered. Please help me to get my money back and take some strict action against such fake websites.

[Oct 25, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Indiafloristnetwork.com — sweets ordered: spoiled barfi with ants and ladoo box was empty when delivered

kapanuradha
            I ordered sweets for my son on diwali. To our surprise barfi were all spoiled and ants and bugs were running around and ladoo...
            Complaint category Food

Poonam Choudhury
            I wish I had seen this webesite for feedbacks earlier, would have NEVER placed the order. Had ordered orchids and basket of fruits (HIFN-[protected])for my dad's 70th Bday at Guwahati. The delivery calls in afternoon to confirm addess and turns up at 6Pm, needless to say withered flowers. Fruits didnot have pomegranate as shared in product code. Ended up cutting a sorry figure and embarrsed amongst other guests before whom this Bouquet was delivered. Ruined the entire experience. Their license should be seized and penalised.

online flower delivery by indiafloristnetwork, kolkata

[Oct 17, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Order id- [protected]
            I have placed the order and the order price is 448 rs and +52 rs delivery charges but when the product is delivered that we see the product price is 120 rs that is mentioned on this pack... your delivery charges is correct but still other 328 rs...may I know that what type of charges you include in... extra 328 rs

deepti251
              The company has charged me 3 times for the order. Once for the actual order and twice for the delivery. When i called the customer care they won't assist me and hung up on me twice. Also, the packed wasn't delivered on time. It took 4 days to deliver an overnight package. The worst customer service ever. Charging money and then not resolving the issue, such online companies should be shut down immediately.

[Aug 11, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Order ID...HIFN-[protected].DATE OF ORDER...12.2.2018...Order amt... Rs. 5515

500 kaju bari with khatta mitha chanachur
              was not delivered till date.

Shame on YOU.

I WANT MY CASH BACK ASAP!!!
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

India Florist Network — order#ifn-38201716268169.cca ref no.:106261219224

Shipu Upadhyay
                Dear team, i had ordered haldiram sweets packet on 3rd august'17, to deliver at pune. The cost which i had paid it was rs.953.Today...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Food

Sanaaakhann
                I desperately wanted to send sweets to my husband on his birthday but the whole day passesd and no items have been delivered. While i have placed the order one day before the delivery date. While they have a special column for same day delivery. They hav assured the right time delivery. I made it clear and assured myself by calling customer support number 3 times. Order id = hifn[protected].. I will never recommend this useless website to anyone. I want the refund because indiafloristnetwork.com cannot make his birthday come again. I want refund and answer from indiafloristnetwork.com. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 01, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ananthula Snigdha
                  I've sent rakhi to my brother and no where while billing it's mentioned that i need to pay custom charges. When i asked about the same to customer care executive he told me that the custom duties should either be paid by sender or receiver and it is mentioned in terms and conditions. But when i opened t&c it just stated that customs needs to be paid but it is not mentioned anywhere in t&c the procedure to pay if sender wants to. When i asked the customer care executive the procedure to pay from sender he rudely answered me that i cannot do anything and also told me to transfer the amount to my brothers account if i do not want him to pay the charges. Never heard such a lame suggestion.
                  I would never ever recommend this site to anyone.

[Jul 19, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

nisha upadhyay
                    I order sweets for my mom dad anniversary and as indore is in list of cities a so they promise to deliver it by next day but now they denied and even they are not cancelling my order. It doesn't make any sense to order if anniversary is gone.
                    I ask them to had a word with there seniors but they denied. Such websites are fooling customers but takeing there money and then denied to cancel order even if they don't deliver on time.
                    Ask them to ban they website first by giving false information to customers.
                    Please look into it an ask then to give me my money back. Why they make fake promise if they can't fulfill it.

[Jul 12, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by nisha upadhyay Jul 12, 2017
                    order id : HIFN-[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Tejuze Nith
                      Order id: hifn-[protected]

Order was placed on june 6, 2017. But india florist network did not deliver the item and agreed to cancel the order. Till now, no cancellation email has been received not the amount is refunded.
                      I have been constantly calling and raising my concerns but there is no reply or any action taken. Truly pathetic helpline and response from them.
                      These people are fake. Don't order from these guys. India florist network is fraud.

[Jun 20, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Perumal Selvi's response Jul 03, 2017
                      Uwe contacted deleiver boy num 0091-[protected].He said he will deliever when he is possible "time 09:00 PM today.The cake and rose have deliver today morning.Why u have mentioned in website column for florist msg...We have update send the cake on 03/07/[protected]@ 10 am.Order placed and payment done on 25/06/17.Really this website is required, I[censored] cannot satisfy and deliver on time .We cannot continue it is my complaint.I need immediate reply

Since i am existing customer operator from chennai informed he will deleiver by his own wish .We have requested on 1 week ago. Deleiver cake status still pending and items need to dispatch today morning 10:00 AM

Moonmoon Majumdar
                        Ref. No.: CSDifn[protected]

Order for Cake Delivery was placed on 25th May. It was supposed to be delivered on 26th May in chandrapur. The cake never got delivered. I had called customer care, made complaint for the same twice between 8-9 pm on 26th May. Cake Delivery confirmation mail was sent on 7.30 pm on 26th May.
                        But No cake has been delivered till today. Nobody has received it at recipients end.
                        This type of fraud should be stopped immediately. The money should be refunded immediately. This is my worst experience with India Florist . You should stop cheating customers.
                        On 26th customer care said they would provide the delivery receipt in 24 hrs.
                        On 27th May, they are saying it would take 36 hrs.

[May 27, 2017] India Florist Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        We had order the cake on 27th May to my fiance in jaisalmer we talk there customer care on 27th he is saying cake will deliver before 08.30 pm after than they are saying it is not possible on 28th May morning one guy is disconnecting the phone again again and he is very rude

Not recommended

we are planning to go Consumer court for this
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Recently Discussed

7 days ago
                          order delivery issue
                          India Florist Network
                          completely fraud, poor product, pathetic customer support
                          India Florist Network
                          online cake and sweets non delivery
                          www.indiafloristnetwork.com
                          Fake website cheating people in the name of online gift delivery
                          online flower delivery by indiafloristnetwork, kolkata