FirstCry.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to FirstCry.com

Having problems with FirstCry.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FirstCry.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FirstCry.com

Pune District

FirstCry.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 123 4545

FirstCry.com reviews & complaints(686)

I have ordered product in firstcry and paid amount for that product but in next day that order have been cancelled and refund amount not credited more than a week have passed but still amount not refunded and customer care support also not responding properly. Really very worst response from them every time we make a call they are saying that we will try, till now they are not resolving the issue.

Order Id: 20141669FYEC358DEB
FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a few items from firstcry.com. In that order, 2 items are from the same brand. They are top with leggings. I want to return one of the top with leggings as I do not like it. The product page at the time of ordering and even now shows that there is 15 days return. I try to return within 5 days, but the app says this is non returnable, even though the product page clearly says its returnable. When I called firstcry customer care, all they say is that it is not returnable as per our system, so you cant return. I pointed out that it says returnable on the product page, but they wont listen
    FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We purchased a baby stroller on 20th Nov 2022 from Electronic City store. But found it incompatible for the baby. We want to return it the very next day but store is not taking the returns. We are ok with a credit note also, but store is not accepting any of our requests.
      FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've placed an order on Firstcry.com on 10th November 2022 of Rs. 2148.10 and the order was cancelled by them with refund amount of Rs. 1676.07. The balance amount of Rs. 472 debited with the reason of "wrong product received in warehouse in previous order returns" that is completely wrong as return was initiated on 12th September 2022 and their delivery executive verified and accepted the returns as per the returnable policies. Indeed, I got return approved" confirmation message too and amount reversed. Although, didn't get any updated from First cry post that.

After a two months such unethically debited the amount from my next order and cancelling the cart is not accepted at all and misleading to the consumers.

Hi Team, The following is the complaint I want to register with Firstcry-

I am a loyal Amazon user. I am using Amazon even before it was launched in India, back in 2006 in the US. Since it was launched here in India, I have been an extreme loyalist. Till the time I stumbled on your FirstCry site and found it intriguing.

Little did I know, though your concept is good and in tune with Indian requirements, you...

I have received a product where description is different than actual product. Its a caterpillar with many legs and it shows in images that caterpillar is standing on its legs firmly but actual product is having cloth legs which are not hard and can not hold caterpillar. It keeps rolling. The worst part i found today that there is no help center of firstcry. Chat with us option is never attended by any person, it keeps giving you options to select and doesn't arrange conversation and same is with us customer care number. No arrangment to talk to actual support.
          FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed a order whish was not delivered in the estimated delivery date, almost 6days crossed post delivery date but no response and no update in the Firstcry portal also . I have connected to the customer executive through calls and mails but not proper action taken. Still waiting for the product.
            Worst experience ever faced .
            FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We buy pullover for kid from firstcry (khushi sales) panchkula - haryana (indai) store and it was supposed be for 4-5 years kid but it did not fit in head which they accpet, now they refuse to replace and are bullying us and threating us.In return we left the pullover there and took no refund and came . You have goons as franchiese, never will vist and recommend others also.
              FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i ordered babymoon mermaid dress from firstcry.com yesterday I got delivery from firstcry it's non returnable product. When I opened the package the product is missing I sent details in first cry app regarding the missing product they rejected my concern
                I need my payment back or I need missing product kindly do the needlful
                FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order 3 sweater but received 2 sweater complent firstcry but not my problem fraud firstcry any time complaint

Grievance against
                    First Cry
                    Online shop

Order ID 12611032CEOB631081

Subject
                    First cry supplied one and half years old bottles of Patanjali Product

We have purchased four bottles of Patanjali bone capsules MRP RS 250 for each bottle. They never mentioned that they will provide one and half years old item.

Shocking we found that all the four bottles...

I bought hood make Cucumber on 28 Oct 2022 for my baby of 2 months. after one use it gets shorted (Size gone down: not fit to my baby within 1 day). we try to connect to firstcry shop on 31 Oct 2022, they refuse us and provide us answer which is not acceptable. how can size become low only after 1 wear. we also not wash that product. every brand of garments in this world provide guaranty for same. kindly log a complaint about replacement of cheap quality of product, as firstcry Frenchie is selling duplicate product of respective brand. also log a compliant for Crazy answer and irrespective behavior shown by firstcry executive.
                    FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a kids scooter on 11th october 22 and its delivery was scheduled on 14th but It got delayed to 16th then i did on recieve it and it was delayed and rescheduled multiple times- 17th, 19th, 22nd, 24th of october 2022.on 25 i cancelled the order as it was not being delivered. But i recieved the amount as cash memo and did not want to order anything else so i ordered another scooter on 25th october 2022 whose delivery was scheduled...
                      Hi, i had ordered the electric breast pump on 13th oct, with delivery date being 16th oct.
                      Today is 30th oct and i have still not recieved the order.
                      Customer support keep giving excuses. Even on email, they just copy pasting the standard email text.
                      My whole purpose of getting the pump is defeated....
                      I ordered 2 tshirt and 2 lounge pants to firstcry.com on 18 oct and at the time of placing order they said you will receive 3 product out of 4 on next and remaining 1 product will get on 23 oct . I called multiple times to customer care and they said again and again please wait please wait. I even called courier company they also said wait 24-48 hours on 23 oct . Today is 28 oct still i didn't receive the order. Also I placed one more order...
                      I have placed this order on Oct 20th and expected delivery date was on Oct 22nd before diwali. But I have not received the order yet and by the time I get it i think next diwali will come. The delivery date is getting revised daily. Highly disappointed and frustrated...
                      I placed an order for a kid troley from Firstcry for my family trip. I recieved a defected item and I submitted a return and refund request on the 16th September along with a picture of the defect. After several queries, their customer service rep told me to speak to the vendor, which is really not my responsibility as I did not purchase from him. I still called the vendor and he was angry that I called him for such issue. After 15 days of...
                      I placed an order for a kid troley from Firstcry for my family trip. I recieved a defected item and sent a picture to Firstcry and I asked for return and refund on the 16th September. After several request, their customer service rep told me to speak to the vendor which is really not my responsibility as I did not purchase from him. I still called the vendor and he was angry that I called him for such issue. The matter was not resolved. After...
                      Hi Team,

I had ordered Avent Anti Colic Feeding Bottle Pack of 2 on first cry.com with order number 20463222ANA9671A9C and i received the product which is different from the one that is shown on their website. The volume markings on the feeding bottle are shown as transparently etched on the bottle in the website however, the product which they had sent has blue color markings for volume levels. I had highlighted the concern...
                      Hi, I ordered a product on firstcry.com on 16.10.2022. I paid online. But after payment, the order is not delivered within the specified time. Every time my order gets postponed to the next day. They harass customers....