[Resolved]  India Infoline Finance [IIFL] — foreclosure request

Sir. I have send k request for foreclosure on[protected] but till i have not received my foreclosure letter.. We are selling of flat.. My loan no 766431.. Second my registered email id [protected]@rediffmail.com but when i send mail regarding any queries they are saying it is not registered mail.. I had recd all mail regarding interest certificate or etc on my mail also plz update
May 1, 2020
Mar 25, 2020

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 26, 2020
India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We are known for our exceptional attention in details and we regret that we missed the mark in your case. We understand that our official has spoken to you and have addressed the concern to your satisfaction.

Team IIFL
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013