IndiaTimes.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122016

Awesome

IndiaTimes.com related photos (94)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiaTimes.com Complaints & Reviews

K
Jan 13, 2021
Delhi, Delhi
I could not access my mail [protected]@indiatimes.com, please address this issue

[Jan 13, 2021] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 12, 2021
    Delhi, Delhi

Can u please help me to recover those mails back

My alternate id is [protected]@gmail.com

My cell no is [protected]

Please feel free to call me on my cell no [protected]

I need some important mails to be checked in my old account, please help me out with this...

Amber

[Jan 12, 2021] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 27, 2020
      Milan, Italy
      Please send all my inward and outward mail to [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 27, 2020] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jun 11, 2020
        Hounslow, United Kingdom
        I have post paid internet connection of ariel. I have been settling the bill through online payment.
        Payment is getting updated and restoreing the services.
        Upon debiting from the bank account air tel receipt is not getting generated in the system.
        The receipt for the bill is required for claiming the bill from the co.
        Connection no.[protected]
        Name ravindra desai
        Please arrange to post the receipts for the payment made for the month of march, april, may and june 20.

[Jun 11, 2020] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi vasanth and co team,
          I hope you all are fine and please be safe in this covid 19 pandemic time.

I...
          Z
          Feb 28, 2020
          Taipei, Taiwan
          Actually i am unable to login to my indiatimes mail account. The password i am entering its giving me a comment that my passward...
          Aug 11, 2019
          Dear sir / madam,
          We have subscribed to times of india for one year, at anushaktinagar mumbai-94 the vendor is mr...
          J
          May 21, 2018
          Rajkot, Gujarat

Can u please...
          K
          Bengaluru, Karnataka

Can u please...

New Delhi, Delhi
          I am about 10 years old nbt reader and i like your newspaper very much.

But it's quite shameful that such a prestigious newspaper company have such a rude and arrogant newspaper distributor.

I am a resident of maurya enclave, pitampura, delhi-34. Here karan (+91-[protected]) and mahesh (+91-[protected]) provide newspaper in my locality.
          On 5 may 2017, i didn't get the newspaper and when i tried their cell number they didn't even bother to take the call. I have tried so many time but they didn't pick the call. On the next day (6 may 2017 at 8 am) when i show my grievance in personal they both started misbehaving and abusing. They said "jo karna hai kar lo, hum kisi se nahi daarte. Jaada bolloge toh newspaper band kar denge" and instead of accepting their misdeed, they stopped the supply for my newspaper.

The same incident was faced by many peoples here.
          It seems like these distributors didn't have fear of anyone and they think no one can stand in front of them and they are free to do anything.

I request to the renowned newspaper to kindly look into this issue and renew my newspaper supply as soon as possible.

Ankur
          Contact no. +91-[protected]
          Date: 7 may 2017

[May 07, 2017] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
            Guwahati, Assam
            As per Government's latest policy mineral water cannot be sold above MRP and products without MRP. I had been to Hotel Midtown( Uttan Road, Bhayandar). They are selling mineral water bottles above MRP i.e ₹30 per litre. Also, it was found that the bottles sold were without MRP. I went to the owner regarding this issue, he replied "we sell at the same price, if you take way will charge the product on MRP".
            Please HELP!
            Mineral water sold above MRP

[Apr 08, 2017] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My indiatimes E-mail ID is [protected]@indiatimes.com, for which I have forgotten my password as well as Security answer. Hence, please provide my password for the above ID and sent it to my alternate E-mail ID [protected]@gmail.com. Appreciate your early response on the same, as I need to access this mail ID on urgent basis. Thanks in advance.
            Misprinting Issues:many times i see this type mistakes in letters as like attached in photos so request you to improve it in future.

Nagar, Rajasthan
              I have ordered a watch for Rs.199/- vide Order No:[protected] and the expected delivery date was 02/09/2016.
              But still now I haven't neither received any call form you nor the product.
              Please verify the order and deliver the same as early as possible to my place which is expected from a esteemed organisation like you.
              SaumyaDasgupta
              Flat:R-5, Cluster-12,
              Salt Lake, Kolkata-97, Ph:[protected],
              email:[protected]@gmail.com

[Sep 07, 2016] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I know my indiatimes mail ID i.e. [protected]@indiatimes.com, but i have forgotten my password and i am not able to remember my security question also. Please provide me the password for my user name [protected]@indiatimes.com and send it on my another mail id that is [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks

Can u please help me to recover those mails back

My alternate id is [protected]@gmail.com

regards
              Amol Kallurkar

H
                New Delhi, Delhi
                Vendor in my area (Sector 20, rohini) mr sk ask delivery charges of rs 30 per months as i have taken 15 month scheme from times of india.. Regarding the same i complaint at 'crm. [protected]@timesgroup.com' & grievance. [protected]@timesinternet.in and call received from no [protected] (Mr samser mehra) and say that vendor will call me for lesser amount... They cant help in this matter..
                Also deny to provide the written guideline for the same.. After that i have marked 4 reminder (Within a 40 days) but no response.
                My simple question is from toi that why the same is not update to us at the time of sealing the scheme. Further in uttam nagar area i was used the scheme form last 4 year and vendor never ask for any signal paisa as delivery charges.

[Aug 24, 2016] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                i have forgotten my password and also not remembering the security question answer. so please send me in my alternate mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
                I had ordered a pair of boots in 2015, order no[protected] amt..of rs 1207/_
                Till date it has not been delivered.
                Not interested in it any more .The issue is
                Receiving sms everyday for the past 2 years.
                Please please get it stopped.
                Thankyou

B
                  Monrovia, United States
                  This is to inform you that i have placed an order through Indiatimes shopping .on 18 july .and i was told my product will be deliver by 26 july..but today is 30 and product is still not delivered yet...please do the need full..

If the company can not deliver the product thn they must infirm customer abiut the delay...till today i didn't get any call or msg for delay

[Jul 30, 2016] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  DEAR SIR
                  PLEASE SEND MY POST PAID BILL RECEIPT PAID ON 27.08.2016
                  MY NO [protected]
                  MAIL ID venkateswarlu.[protected]@sbi.co.in

P
                    Diamond Bar, United States
                    Order no: [protected]
                    I received damage product, i contact on our side, its ask at go to service center, i many more...

Gurgaon, Haryana
                    Hello sir, there was a sale going on indiatimes shopping where watches were sold at rs1 with different delivery charges. I ordered polo watch with cod and paid total amount of 318rs on delivery of watch. But the watch was duplicate without any bill. I complained to indiatimes shopping about the duplicate watch. They asked me to Courier back the watch to them. They would pay me back the amount of 318 via cheque and i will get times gift coupon for my courier charge. I did courier them back with indianpost and informed them via email with my courier tracing id. I kept on asking them via email have they received the product. They neglected my mail. After 6 days i made a call to them. The customer care executive told me that they got courier without watch in it. I said why havent they tried to call me when they recived courier without watch they said they tried once but my number was not reachable. Missed call alert is activated on my phone they haven't called me. All that india times shopping do is just sell duplicate product without bill and one when complaints them they ask to courier back the product and upon getting the product back they say they received courier without product.
                    Duplicate product

[Jun 24, 2016] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    As soon as o posted the complaint here i got a call the person said he is from timesshopping and he will refund my money back. He asked me my account number i said how can i trust him and stared abusing me and he kept the call

Hi sir/madam,

This is regarding the refund for set of 8 men polo t shirts worth rupee 1798 order number [protected]. Which i have ordered in the month of 01 july 2015 at 23:13:32. As per the return policy product was returned on time thru nuvo ex reverse pickup awb ind0029703. On 10 july 2015 but the return/refund cheque number 018897 they send to me was not with the correct name on it. (Instead of ajit kumar sharma) they had put down the name as ajeet kumar sharma. And the cheque was account payee can't be withdrawn from my account. It was informed to the customer services about this and now the cheque has already expired too.
                      We have request for a new refund cheque with correct name on it but the indiatimes shopping has failed to do so for long time. It's being almost a year now that they have not taken any steps for product already returned and refund check has not send back to me.

So, please help me in getting my money back from them asap.

Ajit kumar sharma.

[Jun 17, 2016] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aizawl, Mizoram
                        I have ordered n shopping.indiatimes.com with order no. [protected] "Datawind Ubislate i3g7 tablet with intel processor" but I have received Datawind ubislate 7CX. In the package I have also receive the invoice. the price of the 2 product is quite different one I ordered is about 4768 Rupees but send me the product worth Rs.2999(Box written price) but in the invoice they have written the name of wrong product but the price of the original product, this is not by mistake its just fooling the customers.
                        My humble request is to replace the producct at earliest.
                        email: [protected]@gmail.com
                        mobile: [protected]

[Jun 08, 2016] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Just now i have posted the complain here a lady with cell phone no. [protected]/[protected] call up. she told me she is from indiatimes shopping and due to complain here ready to refund the amount immediately and try to steal Rs. 5000 to their sbiduddy account from my bank account.
                        We have a flush Leakage Problem in Wash Room.

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is regarding the refund for set of 8 men polo T shirts worth rupee 1798 order number [protected]. which i have ordered in the month of 01 July 2015 at 23:13:32.As per the return policy product was returned on time thru NUVO EX reverse pickup AWB IND0029703. on 10 July 2015 but the return/refund cheque number 018897 they send to me was not with the correct name on it.(instead of Ajit kumar sharma) they had put down the name as AJEET Kumar Sharma.and the cheque was account payee can't be withdrawn from my account. It was informed to the customer services about this and now the cheque has already expired too.
                          we have request for a new refund cheque with correct name on it but the indiatimes shopping has failed to do so for long time. it's being almost a year now that they have not taken any steps for product already returned and refund check has not send back to me.

So, PLEASE HELP me in getting my money back from them ASAP.

Ajit Kumar Sharma.

[Jun 06, 2016] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by ajitsharm Jun 06, 2016 Hi Sir/Madam,

So, PLEASE HELP me in getting my money back from them ASAP.

Ajit Kumar Sharma.
                          Hi Sir/Madam,

It has been so many days I have post my complaint but still no reply and no msg or comment on these. please do the need full to send my money back.

Ajit kumar sharma.

V
                            Mumbai, Maharashtra
                            Indiatimes.com posted a series of pictures showing India's map from 1690 up till 2016, showing which areas of Indian peninsular were under whose rule, at 9.30 p.m. 27/05/2016 on www.facebook.com. The last picture (India's flag of year 2016) showing certain areas of Kashmir under Pakistan is incorrect. Depicting India's map incorrectly is an offense and UN-patriotic. The link to the webpage where they have posted this wrong information: http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/this-video-beautifully-illustrates-the-hist...

[May 30, 2016] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.