IndiaTimes.com Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Nov 8, 2022

File a complaint to IndiaTimes.com

Having problems with IndiaTimes.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IndiaTimes.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IndiaTimes.com

Haryana
122016

IndiaTimes.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

IndiaTimes.com reviews & complaints(805)

I had my Indiatimes mail ID linked as recovery email for all other accounts. I have lost password, and my number is not linked with the same. Help me get an OTP for my mail in yahoo through Indiatimes.
IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was using my indiatimesmail till 2014. After that i had not used my email.. There are some important mail in my mail. Can i login nd use my existing indiatimesmail??
    IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In NBT Newspaper dated 3rd November 2022, a small section of news for pH candidates related to civil service examination was displayed and it was written that further news (full report) is displayed on page number 11 of the newspaper where as there was no news related to that on page number 11.
      I am attaching the screenshots of newspaper in the photos section.
      It is very sad to see that such esteem newspaper is not providing full information and is just making fun of the readers.
      IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have email id [protected]@indiatimes.com. I have not used since long. Can you help me out to get password?

Sandip
        IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had my indiatimes email id for setting up accounts in multiple social media platforms. Now when I try to log in to those platforms they send a verification code to my email id, which I cannot access. Could you please help me retrieve my email id.

Dear Sir/Mam.
            please i want to log in to my indiatimes.com i haven't used for a long time.
            please try to help me.

my id was [protected]@indiatimes.com...

Mutual Fund houses of have my old email id [protected]@indiatimes.com in their records. To change this email, they are sending OTP on old email id as to verify. Kindly enable/retrieve my indiatimes email id or re-direct mails to my new email id [protected]@gmail.com so that i can get my email changed with mutual fund and claim my money. Please
            IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mutual Fund houses have my old email id [protected]@indiatimes.com in their records. To change this email, they are sending OTP on old email id as to verify. Kindly enable/retrieve my indiatimes email id or re-direct mails to my new email id ajaykumar.[protected]@gmail.com so that i can get my email changed with mutual fund

With Regards
              Ajay Kumar
              Jun 25, 2022
              Till date I have not received any mail or phone call from company.. No any step has ben taken by company
              IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Somehow Mutual Fund houses have my old email id [protected]@indiatimes.com in their records. To change this they are sending OTP on old email id as well to verify. Kindly enable/retrieve my indiatimes email id or re-direct mails to my new email id [protected]@gmail.com.
                With Regards,
                Rakes

Indiatimes id:
                [protected]@indiatimes.com

Alternate email:
                [protected]@gmail.com
                IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Urgently need emails from one id of indiatimes.com

Username was p.[protected]@indiatimes.com

Can u please help to recover those mails back?

The alternate id is [protected]@gmail.com
                  Cell no is [protected]

Please feel free to call on cell no.

Wouldn't have bothered you if we didn't need some important sent emails urgently as proof in a legal matter....

I could not access my mail [protected]@indiatimes.com, please address this issue

I had one id of indiatimes.com

Username was [protected]@indiatimes.com

Can u please help me to recover those mails back

My alternate id is [protected]@gmail.com

My cell no is [protected]

Please feel free to call me on my cell no [protected]

I need some important mails to be checked in my old account, please help me out with this...

Amber
                    IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please send all my inward and outward mail to [protected]@gmail.com
                      IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have post paid internet connection of ariel. I have been settling the bill through online payment.
                        Payment is getting updated and restoreing the services.
                        Upon debiting from the bank account air tel receipt is not getting generated in the system.
                        The receipt for the bill is required for claiming the bill from the co.
                        Connection no.[protected]
                        Name ravindra desai
                        Please arrange to post the receipts for the payment made for the month of march, april, may and june 20.

Hi vasanth and co team,
                          I hope you all are fine and please be safe in this covid 19 pandemic time.

I had brought samsung tv by oct 2016.
                          Tv model ua43ku6470umxl
                          Branch 100feet road coimbatore.
                          I assume the invoice number: [protected] which will be in my name arul p valued 68500rs.

Since we misplaced the actual bill i request you send the copy bill for my extended warranty claim.br...
                          Actually i am unable to login to my indiatimes mail account. The password i am entering its giving me a comment that my passward has been expired. I believe the password i am entering is most probably correct, but then to i am geeting a comment of its expiry
                          I need to login neccesarily as one of my otp is being sent to this mail.
                          Please help me recover my account
                          My mail id is [protected]@indiatimes.com
                          I was not getting...
                          Dear sir / madam,
                          We have subscribed to times of india for one year, at anushaktinagar mumbai-94 the vendor is mr anant natarajan. We do not receive the newspaper on time. The newspaper is delivered at 8:30, while adjacent houses get it earlier. Main problem is we leave for office at 9:00. And it is possible to read the stale news only at the end of the day. Or else keep calling the vendor for early delivery. After repeated requests...
                          I had one id of indiatimes.com

Username was [protected]@indiatimes.com

Can u please help me to recover those mails bac

My cell no is [protected]

Please feel free to call me on my cell no [protected]/[protected]

My new email id - [protected]@gmail.com...

I am about 10 years old nbt reader and i like your newspaper very much.

But it's quite shameful that such a prestigious newspaper company have such a rude and arrogant newspaper distributor.

I am a resident of maurya enclave, pitampura, delhi-34. Here karan (+91-[protected]) and mahesh (+91-[protected]) provide newspaper in my locality.
                          On 5 may 2017, i didn't get the newspaper and when i tried their cell number they didn't even bother to take the call. I have tried so many time but they didn't pick the call. On the next day (6 may 2017 at 8 am) when i show my grievance in personal they both started misbehaving and abusing. They said "jo karna hai kar lo, hum kisi se nahi daarte. Jaada bolloge toh newspaper band kar denge" and instead of accepting their misdeed, they stopped the supply for my newspaper.

The same incident was faced by many peoples here.
                          It seems like these distributors didn't have fear of anyone and they think no one can stand in front of them and they are free to do anything.

I request to the renowned newspaper to kindly look into this issue and renew my newspaper supply as soon as possible.

Ankur
                          Contact no. +91-[protected]
                          Date: 7 may 2017
                          IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per Government's latest policy mineral water cannot be sold above MRP and products without MRP. I had been to Hotel Midtown( Uttan Road, Bhayandar). They are selling mineral water bottles above MRP i.e ₹30 per litre. Also, it was found that the bottles sold were without MRP. I went to the owner regarding this issue, he replied "we sell at the same price, if you take way will charge the product on MRP".
                            Please HELP!
                            IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            My indiatimes E-mail ID is [protected]@indiatimes.com, for which I have forgotten my password as well as Security answer. Hence, please provide my password for the above ID and sent it to my alternate E-mail ID [protected]@gmail.com. Appreciate your early response on the same, as I need to access this mail ID on urgent basis. Thanks in advance.
                            Misprinting Issues:many times i see this type mistakes in letters as like attached in photos so request you to improve it in future.