IndiaTimes.com

Haryana
India - 122016

Good

IndiaTimes.com Complaints & Reviews

I purchases mens cotton chinos order no [protected] then i receives wrong products on 04/12/15 then i have deliverd product to india times shooping warehouse on 05/12/15 then till date i have not recv my origanl product. every times spoke to me another 2-3 days.
Dec 14, 2015

IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a "biotique bio apricot refreshing body wash" with AWB #[protected]. Delivery Date is[protected]. Still today[protected] I am not received my order. I cannot able to track my order too. Kindly provide proper information about it. I paid through net banking.
    Dec 12, 2015

IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir, 1.I Received My Online Order No. [protected](From Indiatimes Shopping) Of Golden Sparrow Shoes And I Pay 494 Rs. For It And When I Open The Box I Found A Big Fraud By Company Inside The Box One Old Gold Star Shoes With One Fiber Piece And Immediate I Contact Mobile Number Provided On Box He Told I Don'T Know About It Talk To Company, I Ask A Question To Company This Is A Way To Fraud With Individual And Also This Matter Forward To Consumer Court To Dismiss The Licence Of This Type Of Online Fraud Company And Save The Indian Citizen And Penalty In A Way Which Set An Example For Others And Stop Fraud. 2. After Complain With Indiatimes Shopping Wide Case Id 2357370 And Also Complain With National Consumer Helpline Wide Docket No[protected], Till The Time Product Not To Be Collected Back And Replaced I Fell Behind It Lazy System So Same Matter I Forwarded To Pmo And National Graivence Portal For Only Why Not System Work Properly And Take Action Against Defaulter 3. Many Times I Call And Email To Indiatimes Shopping About My Order No. [protected] For Replacement And Item Collection Back And Many Times Case Id Created But All Time Result Is Zero, Every Time I Mentioned In Email And On Call That I Am On Leave And My Address Is E-98/P-14 Adarsh Nagar Barra-1 Kanpur U.P.-208027 And Provide Mobile No.[protected] But Collection Not Take Place When I Contact With E-Com Express He Told Your New Address Not Available With Me And No Request For Collection . I Don'T Know What Service You Provide But My Question To You What Is This ? Why Is So Much Fraud?
      Dec 07, 2015

IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given order for 3 piece set of denim jeans on 3rd Dec... but today i.e., 6th dec i have received the delivery for nicer dicer Kindly change my wrongly delivered product with given order product. Thankyou, Badri, [protected].
        Dec 06, 2015

IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order NO : [protected] Order placed based in the D2H advertisement . But my wife received the package after paying the cash.(COD). In the evening i opened the package i shocked in place 3 male jeans, i found 1 female jeans with different colour and 2 male jeans . and this is my experience with indiarimes shopping. Picture attached for your ref Please exchnage
          Wrong supplied denim jeans  (Product name:b5523845-04)
          Wrong supplied denim jeans  (Product name:b5523845-04)
          Dec 04, 2015

IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          The India-times people took the pants back . After 15 days when i call the customer support, the stock is not available.

Then customer support told me, they will send the cheque for refund.

it is the bad experience with India times !!!

Indiatimes Ecstasy IT Park Plot 391 Udyog Vihar, Phase 3 Gurgaon, HR 122016, INDIA Order Date November 24, 2015 Order No. [protected] Status Verified Website: www.shopping.indiatimes.com Page 1 of 1 Shipping Address: RAJENDRA GHATE 'Sangati' Bunglow Shri Shri Ravishankar Marg, B/H Inox, Near Prabhu Empire & Opp Konark Residency Tagore Nagar nashik, MAHARASHTRA 422006 INDIA [protected] Payment Mode: Credit Card Product Name Quantity Unit Price Subtotal B1730513 - Zero-B Emerald RO System 1 15, 185 15, 185 Grand Total: 15, 185 Thank you for shopping with Indiatimes. You will surely like us. order not yet delivered

I order one oxigen wallet 10 ka 30. They reply me saying you will get cash back in 72 hour. But is more than one week .I did not got any Cash back or refund. I mailed them in same mail they send me confirmation of order but no one replied. I still waiting for their reply.
              Nov 27, 2015

Dec 07, 2015
              Updated by Vikramsingh0204
              They told you will get refund in week. Now it's more than a week. But no refund.
              Dec 09, 2015
              Updated by Vikramsingh0204
              Can anybody tell me how can I proceed to this.Because they are not giving my refund.
              Dec 09, 2015
              Updated by Vikramsingh0204
              I made transaction on 21 Nov. today is 9 Dec. They informed me you will get refund in 7 days. now they mailed me to consult with oxizen wallet . Means around 15 days more. after that not even sure. I am totally frustrated with mailing and wait for replay around two days then no refund.

Plz some one provide me something where I can complaint in better legal way.
              Dec 10, 2015
              Updated by Vikramsingh0204
              for order [protected] .I am not geting refund.
              I oder one 10 Ka 30 Oxigen Wallet which was for new user . so Did not get any cashback. then I asked for refund . but I am still waiting for refund .
              Last time you ask me to contact with Oxigen Wallet .I talk with them they ask me to give them refund Id which should be proceed my India times shopping. But I have not got any refund Id . Please give it importance .
              and resolve my issue

I have received my order order no.[protected], it is not the product which i have seen while placing the order .. i want to return this back .. Combo Of Bacca Bucci Men Casual Shoes With 3 Denim - BBMB3093K+3JEANS..it was not denim pants and 3 were of same color i ordered before dushera and received after dushera and we filed complaint that we dint get the product as described they told us corrier it back when it was there mistake it was not our head ache even though we courrierd it back by spending 275 rupees we dint get any refunded amount they are fraud and don't even have good customer service i have to get my money refunded very bad service i was very disappointed with this service
                Nov 25, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy J7 gold with Order id [protected] Dated 08 Nov 2015 from indiatimes shopping. I have also received a order confirmation email from indiatimes shopping in witch my shipping address was also mentioned. But i have not received the item yet. When i am trying to call the company customer care, i came to know that the had shipped the item to a wrong person and also at wrong address. Now i am trying to call the company manny times but they are not resolved my problem and also refused to refund my amount. I am also attached the screenshot copy of that email witch i was received from indiatimes shopping at the time of order palaced.
                  Samsung galaxy J7 gold delivered to wrong person at wrong address by company mistake
                  Nov 22, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a nokia 105 dual sim mobile from indiatimes shopping & it is delivered to my address on 02/11/2015. the company has mentioned music player facility is avilable in this phone but this facility is not avilable in this mobile so, I registered a complaint regarding this. i want to replace my mobile. my complaint date is 02/11/2015 but there is yet no response taken by the company, I had called 4 to 5 times to the customer care but they are always saying under process-------. My Complain Id is :- 2379392 My Order No Is :- [protected]
                    Nov 14, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a a ladies wrist watch worth 537 . my delivery awb is [protected]. refund my money or send my ordered watch, fast .http://shopping.indiatimes.com/fashion/women-watches/grp-silver-metal-analog-women-watch-grp-lsq100-blk-ch/437... this is my ordered product, send it or refund my money, open the link
                      Nov 17, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered two product "B23394 - Nokia 222 Dual Sim - White and B23051 - Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM (Black)" on dt.[protected] through Indiatimes Shopping, but till today i did not get my product or AWB no, on dt[protected]
                        Product are not deliver by indiatimes shopping, it shown only
                        Nov 02, 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,

I recently purchased your product through a website and i was very upset to find the that it did now work as expect .
                          Under Normal circumstances, I would simply return this item to you.

So Please Do Needful
                          I am ordered one product from your website that is
                          Product name- Eprilla Combo of 3 denim For Men.(B[protected] Price-1198

Sector: - 7, Kharghar,

Navi-Mumbai-410210.
                          Oct 28, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought Nokia 225 from your website to gift it to my mom as she has her birthday today i.e., Oct 27, 2015. I bought it on Oct 19, 2015 and the expected delivery time given to me was Oct 26, 2015 Maximum. I did wait till Oct 25, 2015 to check the status as i did not hear anything from you. I had been informed by your executive to wait for another one day and she forwarded the request to concern department for processing. Then again 26 past away and nothing happened and today i received an sms stating my order is canceled and you are processing my refund. I am not been contacted by anyone or a courtesy call given by you. Also, on calling you for the same i got the reply that this the refund policy. I want to know what kind of service do you want to offer to the customer. I am really hopeless from you today. I am really very very frustrated. My logo from today... Nokia ko... No-----kia ...!!!
                            Oct 27, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Receive different colour jeans nd not good material ..my order number ..[protected]..my contact number mehul modh [protected]
                              Dec 22, 2015

IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/mam, i ordered a product on 8th june with Order No: [protected] with this site received on 18th june the product was defective launched complain several times no concern regarding this matter this site only sells product with no concern regarding problems of the consumer. i want refund

I want to tell that i have ordered a phone by making online payment. And on the expected delivery date, they are asking me to cancel the order as they don't have the item on stock. I agreed to refund my money back and now it has been 4 days since i didnt received my money back. I want to tell everyone that never buy a single product from this site. they are fake and now of the worst site for shopping i have ever seen.

I had purchased the above product which was delivered on 14th September 2015. The product i received was of older version and instead of 1GB ram it was 512MB. Also instead of 8GB memory it was only 4GB flash memory. The product package is of April 2014. The warranty says that it is valid till 15months from date of package or 12 month from 1st purchase whichever is earlier.It means you can't claim warranty also. I had called the indiatimes shopping but they are refusing the exchange the product or refund. My order number is [protected] dated 3rd Sept 2015. I want the product with the description they showed on Internet or the refund. I am attaching the images for the same. You can check the different configurations as displayed on website and product i received. Please help the common man from getting duped by such ways. When i complaint they told me that complaint in 4 days is not acceptable. Please help as i had given all the proof. Regards Jaikumar Bothra Mob No. [protected]
                                    BSNL Penta T-Pad 707C
                                    BSNL Penta T-Pad 707C

I was to receive 7 Eprilla T-Shirts (a combo of seven T-Shirts of different colors) but I received only 6. The missing t-shirt color is sky blue. I have lodged a complaint with Indiatimes Shopping on[protected] on their complaint helpline no. [protected] & was given the Complaint Case ID No. 2254970 on that date. However, despite my repeated reminders, I have not got any response from them. Please help. I am a 75 years old senior citizen.

Dear all on 30/7/2015 i ordered 2 units of genius nicer dicer plus from indiatimes shopping website with cash on delivery option the price of 1 unit is Rs.498 for 2its Rs.996 delivery charges Rs.39 for both total of Rs.1035. they haven't sent no mail or message of acknowledgement towards my order.I taught the order might have not placed.On 4/8/2015 morning i got a call stating ur order is ready i am getting it as i am in need of it i took it but when i opened the package i found only 1 uni this there and invoice stated 2 units i asked the courier service guy to take back my order and give me my money back said he cannot do either one complain with the company i cant help.So i mailed a complain on that day itself i, e 4/8/2015 detailed mail has been sent.days just passed some mails were sent again calls were made continuously i even asked to patch me through the supervisor not even once saying that he busy i made like 15-20 calls on i even asked arrange a call back they did not even do that 14/8/2015 they said that they cancelled my order they will refund my amount i, e Rs.1035/- through check with in ten working days.on 26/82015 i got check Rs.498.upon contacting they now also did not connect me to the supervisor and now telling me courier them back the product. courier will be sent back maximum of Rs.250/- only.if more they might remit me.they did not promise me a date when they can solve it completely.if i am not continuously be on their backs they would not have responded that implies their intention of fraud clearly.so people please help me sue this company so that will always be on their backs by themselves not because we r begging for it.i want this company to compensate for making me wait these many days upon taking the money and irresponsible behaviour of whole indiatimes team.please help me out.thanking you.
                                        Fraud company
                                        Fraud company
                                        Aug 26, 2015

Dear Shekhar

Please accept our sincere apology for delay in revert.
                                        We understand the your concern and hence, we have customer friendly policy which allow our customer lodge a complaint with mail support / call support within 24hrs of delivery. So, that we may raise investigation with concerned team within the specified SLA.

We request you to please share your order number. So, that we may check and update you.

Thanks and Regards