India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 3, 2022

File a complaint to India Today / BagItToday

Having problems with India Today / BagItToday?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Today / BagItToday customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Today / BagItToday

1800 1800 100

View more phone numbers

Mobile

India Today / BagItToday reviews & complaints page 3

I had subscribed for business today in september 2016 with subscription no bt 1705681. At the time of subscription i was offered a free gift of mobile power bank. When i contacted their customer care service in dec 2106 i was told that the gift was sent through courier but was sent back due to incorrect address and i was asked to send the detailed address by email. I had then sent my full address by mail more than once but no response. On feb 2017 i sent a detailed complaint and also detailed address by speed post to them 'still there was no response. Susequently i contacted their customer care executives twice but with no result. I am still to receive the gift
India Today / BagItToday customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

(1) bag it today
    I received a call from mobile no.[protected] and [protected] on 10.03.2014 and the man on the side said he was sanjay agarwal, senior manager bag it today and told me that i have won a prize of 3, 50, 000 in a secret draw held by the company.
    He told your file no. Sm3294601.
    In order the prize money was released to me i shall have to purchase insurance plicies of 10 % amount for which he asked me to...

Today i have got a call from [protected] on 15/09/2016 telling that i will get a reward points on my credit card I was not knowing what to do.they were forcing me to tell all the details and OTP also.they have even asked my SBI card and now i have lost the money a sum of Rs 7786.00 from SBI credit card.please refund my money.please this is my request.please refund my money back as soon as possible

I have followed every rules and guidelines for india today lucky draw and want to know the result. As per their demand we have shared the card details with them. I have the copy of all their letter and mails. Their head office situated in canaught place, delhi. But still i am waiting for the result from last february 2016.

My humble request to the court, please take a strict action against them. So that, from next time, they wouldn't cheat with others.

Thanks & regards,
      Anjani
      Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bagit Today.

We would like to inform you that It has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club" and “Bag It Today”. These fraudsters are requesting donations from people for fictitious charitable activities and in return are falsely promising various gifts like Laptops, LCDs & Mobile phones etc
      Please note that India Today Group/ Bag It Today do not solicit any amount towards charity and we do not promise any free gifts in return/prize, Bagittoday has no connection, whatsoever, with any Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

My phone number [protected]
        Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting BagItToday.

Bag It Today — Lucky winner

I got a phone call from bag it today executive mrs. avantika goel, ph. no.[protected] infoming that i am a winner of rs.4.5 lacs prize money. to receive the amount i have to submit the following documents :
          1. colour photo
          2. pan card zerox
          3 address proof
          4. cancelled cheque & one cheque in favour of hdfc life insurance ltd for rs.35000/-.

I got a phone call from mr. rahul sharma...

I have received calls from Fraudsters claiming to be representatives of Bag it today and advising me to deposit 10% of 5 lakhs in cash by visiting any nearest HDFC Bank and deposit the money to another HDFC Bank account located in Goa.
          Reason for collecting this money is because I have won Rs. 5lakhs from Bag it today and in order to get the cheque from them I have to pay them an advance tax deduction which is the 10% amount of the total winning amount.

If you call and inform bag it today about it they'll only take down the nos. and say we are looking after this.
          But they don't cause I have been receiving these calls from past one year now and till date bag it today has no clue about the Fraudsters.

Please beware of the following nos.and the people whose names are mentioned below:

1.) Ms. Sakshi Sharma called me from [protected] at 10:38 am on 04/06/16

2.) Ms. Ipsita called me from [protected]
          at 12:24 pm on 15/06/16

3.) Ms. Dipika Jain called me from [protected] today I.e. 17/06/16 at 02:55 pm
          Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bagit Today.

Online Support (Bag it today)

Around four years back bag it today had informed me that if i make a purchase of some items my name will be added in lucky draw and winner will get rs 450000/-.
            After few days i got a call that i have won in my state and submit few documents along with a payment of rs 26, 000/- which i did.
            But later i came to knew that they had opened an insurance in hdfc bank without my knowledge. After few days they had stopped attending...
            Kaveri venkat
            To consumeraffairs.com consumer forum complaintboard noreply lawyer and settlement lawyersandsettlements newsletter-bca-378217 today at 13:39
            10:01
            Dear sir, i did not participate their sweeps take, tamil govt did not accept the same, already iam winning in 2015, but they did not disbursed the above prize rs 2000000/ to me, the above winnings has disbursed one person on that day. I did not accept it, now...
            I m navneet vishnoi & i order a shoe pair for bagittoday site on[protected] but till now my product did not dispatch & now i m receive a mail for bagittoday & he says your order is cancel due to non availability.

first of all i already 2 time mail after place the order & every time he says give us 6-7 day we will dispatch your order but now he says your order is cancel & also says your amount refund after 10 to 12 days...

Array

India Today / Bagittoday — Jal & Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samithi's irreegularities

I was informed on 17th March 2011 by Bagit India Today that my name had featured in a lucky draw and requested me to deposit INR 25, 000 into the State Bank of India A/c No.[protected]of JAL & PARYAVARAN SANRAKSHAN SAMITHI. I had deposited cash into the aforementioned bank account on 21st March 2011. I was promised that I would be forwarded a certificate under IT Section 80G for donationswhich can be claimed as deduction in my Income Tax...

I was promised that I would be forwarded a certificate under IT Section 80G for donationswhich can be claimed as deduction in my Income Tax Returns for the Financial Year 2010-11. Besides this, they also promised me that I would get a Sony Viao Laptop / Sony 50" TV, as mentioned in their e mail.
              I tried reaching them on[protected] but in vain.
              I approached SBI branch in Hyderabad and found out that the bank a/c belongs to Jal & Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samithi and someone who has the access of bank a/c is withdrawing the amounts soon after the credits in the account and leaving a minimum balance of INR 5, 000, meaning that there were many people got duped by the tricksters.
              I had complained about this to the Managing Director of Jal & Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samithi, Harora Road, Simbho Aligarh, Ghaziabad 201009, thru registered post. I received a threatening call from the Secretary (0091 [protected])of MD asking me as to why did I write a letter complaining about the irregularities in their organization. After this they have stopped taking my calls.
              I would like to bring this to the notice of the organization and get the culprits punished and make arrangements to return the amounts to the honest depositors like me along with reasonable damages.
              Thank you !
              Sincerely
              A.Venkataramana
              Mob# [protected]
              I have received a call from one Devang Mathur (Mobile No. [protected]) asking me to deposit INR 4, 500 into a SBI Bank A/c no. [protected] of Mangolpuri Branch which carries IFS Code SBIN0004841, towards Taxes to claim the refund of INR 25, 000/- .
              I am not sure if the above information is genuine as I don't find any connection with Jal & Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samithi and Sai Enterprises. Are they setting one more trap to cheat me again.

I request your team to investigate the matter and take stern action if they are found fake.

Thank you !
              Venkataramana Asuri
              Mobile # [protected]

Subscription Number ITTP1623156. We have subscribed Travel Plus Magazine in November/December 2014 for 1 year and we had paid the advance payment for an year. We never had our magazines on time and every time we had to register a complaint for non receipt of Copy. We were fine with that too treating this as courier issue. But in June 2015, company has stopped the publication of Travel plus and we were not informed through any mail or call. When we register a complaint for non receipt of copy again then we got to know that travel plus publication has been stopped. We asked for our refund for balance payment as we had paid for 1 year they said that they had already done the payment. We checked our statements and we had no transaction details from India Today. When we asked for Transaction details for refund payment then asked to send all the credit card statements to India Today which was no acceptable. How can we send all our transaction details to other company. I denied that and asked them to provide India today Transaction details. But after days, they accepted that payment was not processed from India today side and they will do it 5-7 working days. We had called up more than 50 times after that and many times we have spoken to Mr Praveen Kapoor and many other people. I have been sending mails to [protected]@intoday.com since July 2015 but every time we get a reply of processing the payment within 5-7 working days. But still we haven't got any refund from India Today Group. This is totally a fraud when you ask subscribers to pay in advance for 1 year and later on you stop the publication and you don't refund the subscribers too. I have sent many mail telling them that i would go to consumer court but they are not interested in refunding the amount. India Today Group Company is fraud where they are not refunding subscriber's money and using that money as a funding for their venture as a crowd funding. This is totally fraud.

India Today Group — Subscription Number ITE1893800

Never RECEIVED magazine in time and many have been not delivered . Written many times, but no resolution to problem. They don't provide proof of delivery of magazine and looks like they don't listen to consumer complaints.

Bag It Today — Fraud company.

The poorest services of all. I got no refund for a defective item, which they immediately collected. I dont want to have any kind of dealings with this company as they are number one CHEATS. Its almost a year I got no refund, no response at all.Such a fraud company, I tried to block their e-mails, it takes me to an all risky area and can't even block this BIG FRAUD....

Dear Sir. One of the bag it today executive Name Rahul call me on 15/11/2015 and inform me I m selected customer in his company. And I have to buy any product at 75% discounted price because of my previous online shopping i m luckiest customer. but first you need to pay full amount and we are refund your 75% amount after 24 hours. then I place order for mobile phone Iphone- 6 and one Laptop dell xps16 order I'd is[protected] and[protected] and I paid total amount through my icici debit card and Pnb debit card total amt approx INR 98000/- but today 23/11 no money has been refunded and also customer care not responding. Please cancel the order and refund my money ASAP thanks Kapil murthy [protected]@yahoo.com +91- [protected]
                  customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Nov 23, 2015
                  India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response
                  Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Bagit Today. This is with reference regarding to your complaint received on - https://www.consumercomplaints.in. As per telephonic conversation held with you,we would like to inform you that it has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club" and “Bag It Today”. These fraudsters are requesting donations from people for fictitious charitable activities and in return are falsely promising various gifts like Laptops, LCDs & Mobile phones etc. Please note that India Today Group/ Bag It Today do not solicit any amount towards charity and we do not promise any free gifts in return. Please note that we at India Today/ Bag It Today do not follow the practice of asking customers to directly deposit cash in some bank account. We accept payment through the following modes only: 1. Credit Card 2. Debit Card 3. Net Banking 4. Cash on Delivery We request you to safeguard yourself from any such fraud and in case you are contacted by any individual/(s) making such proposition of free gifts in return of payment towards charity, please contact us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com. Wish you a happy and secure shopping! We would also like to inform you that beware about fraud call information already mentioned on our website, kindly find below mentioned link: http://www.bagittoday.com/faces/jsp/fraud.jsp Therefore we suggest to our customers safeguard yourself from any such fraud and do not share your account details. Please feel free to get in touch to revert for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Thanks & Regards, Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bag it today)

India Today Book Club — Payment not received asking more money for releasing funds. 1 Review Sh shamad_mahajan on Nov 3, 2015 Add a Comment Mark as Resolved From: Shamad mirkha mahajan Bsnl staff quarter, microwave compound, Near joggers park, altinho, panaji-403001 To. Satish kumar agarwal (Consimer complaint.In) Bima lokpal Kolkatta Subject:- payment not received from itbc services (India today book club). Res sir,...

From:
                    Shamad mirkha mahajan
                    Bsnl staff quarter, microwave compound,
                    Near joggers park, altinho, panaji-403001
                    To.
                    Satish kumar agarwal (Consimer complaint.In)
                    Bima lokpal
                    Kolkatta
                    Subject:- payment not received from itbc services (India today book club).
                    Res sir,
                    Mr. Vikas agarwal called me on 06/10/2015 from itbc services. He told me your some amount is outstanding with us. He forwarded call to mr. Farhan, farhan said you pay rs.21, 700/- you will get 10.84, 000/- in your account. And your nominee will get rs.4, 50, 000/- in nominee account. So i have paid rs.21, 700/- in indian bank account no.[protected], ifsc codeidib000e040, itbc services, branch:-etawah.
                    1.Rs.21700.00 in indian b toank account on 12/10/2015 (Cash) for my a/c.
                    2.Rs.21700.00 in indian bank account on 14/10/2015 (Neft) for my a/c.
                    3.Rs.28500.00 in indian bank account on 17/10/2015 (Cash) for linking a/c.
                    Mr.Rohan mehta has given union bank account, itbc services, union bank account no.[protected] ifsc code:-ubin0570681. Branch:- etawah
                    4.Rs.30500.00 in union bank account on 19/10/2015 (Cash) for noc
                    5.Rs.30000.00 in union bank account on 28/10/2015 (Cash) for reshuflling a/c.
                    6.Rs.28500.00 in union bank account on 30/10/2015 (Cash) for linking a/c not shown.

As per ms.Pragya said funds being transfered from idbi bank in to two different bank accounts of me.
                    1.Rs.6, 50, 000/- in axis bank limited.
                    Utr no.Mio[protected]
                    2.Rs.6, 50, 000/- in bank of maharashtra
                    Utr no.Mio[protected]

After giving utr nos, she called me at 15 hrs. And asked me to pay costem duty of rs.20900/-. I rushed to union bank at the time of closing of cash caunter and deposited amount of rs.20900/- in itbc services a/c.

7.Rs.20900.00 in union account on 30/10/2015 (Cash) for costem duty.

Total funds rs.1, 81, 800/- deposited in itbc services account.
                    Still funds not credited in my both accounts on morning 10.30hrs of 2nd nov. 2015.
                    Today at 10.30 hrs mr.Farhan calling me and said i am in bank and you have to pay some amount then only funds will be transferred. He dont know how much amount is to be transferred.
                    He is doing fraud against me.
                    On 30th oct, 2015 in morning he told rs.28500.00 paid for linking account not showing in itbc services account.He asked me to pay again.Then only within half an hour he will credit amount in my account.
                    As per ms.Pragya said funds being transfered from idbi bank after depositing of rs.20500/- in itbc services account.
                    I have deposited rs.20500/- in union bank account no.[protected]
                    Ifsc code:-ubin0570681. Branch:- etawah.
                    7.Rs.21500.00 in union account on 02/11/2015 (Cash) for bank charges..
                    Total funds rs.2, 03, 300/- deposited in itbc services account.

8.Today again mr.Rohan mehta demanding rs.8500/- per account. Total rs.25, 500/- for three accountd.
                    Please help me to getback money.
                    Shamad mahajan

Telephone nos.
                    1.Farhan shaikh itbc [protected]
                    2.Pragya itbc [protected]
                    3.Rohan mehta itbc [protected]
                    Jan 04, 2016
                    Updated by shamad_mahajan
                    complaint given to MCA.
                    At 10.45 hrs. today Rohan mehta ITBC ( [protected]) Called me.He was asking Pay final Rs.25000/- within half an hour whole amount Rs.17, 37, 300.00 will be transferred in my account. I refused and said without paying Rs.25000/- you have to pay whole amount.
                    call i have disconnected.
                    At 13.04 hrs again Rohan mehta ITBC ( [protected]) Called me. He was asking me as per their higher officers they are ready to pay what ever i have invested i.e. Rs.2, 03, 300/-.
                    i refused.
                    These three Telephone nos.
                    1.Farhan shaikh itbc [protected]
                    2.Pragya itbc [protected]
                    3.Rohan mehta itbc [protected] added in rejected list in my mobile.
                    shamad mahajan

Bag It Today — India today sweepstakes settlements fraud (Sand shopping hub)

Bag It Today - India Today Sweepstakes Settlements Fraud
                      Two years back i have received a call from Sand Shopping Hub Noida, telling me that i have to invest some amount then i will be getting the winning amount. By this way on believing their words i have invested total of amount Rs.- 3, 00, 000/- step by step. Afterwards nothing has happened and i tried calling on the provided numbers repeatedly but i didn't got any response...

Dear Sir/Madam, I had subscribed for Business Today in the month of April'15 for 1 year advance payment basis. As per the offer I was supposed to get Power Bank which I got after 2 months. Unfortunately it was a faulty one. I send the same back via courier to India Today Group in Noida. But after rigorous follow up for 1.5 month I got the the Power bank which unfortunately is again a faulty one. Not only this I have never got the Magazines on time. I had to again purchase the editions from local market . Attached photographs shows I'm getting Magazine with a min delay of 1.5 months which is after my follow ups with them. Now incredibly I have been asking them for the cancellation methodology and to stop this 1 year subscription, they are not replying now at all. My subscription ID is BT1690196