India Today / BagItToday

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

1800 1800 100  (BSNL & MTNL only)

Mobile:

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

Subscription Number ITTP1623156. We have subscribed Travel Plus Magazine in November/December 2014 for 1 year and we had paid the advance payment for an year. We never had our magazines on time and every time we had to register a complaint for non receipt of Copy. We were fine with that too treating this as courier issue. But in June 2015, company has stopped the publication of Travel plus and we were not informed through any mail or call. When we register a complaint for non receipt of copy again then we got to know that travel plus publication has been stopped. We asked for our refund for balance payment as we had paid for 1 year they said that they had already done the payment. We checked our statements and we had no transaction details from India Today. When we asked for Transaction details for refund payment then asked to send all the credit card statements to India Today which was no acceptable. How can we send all our transaction details to other company. I denied that and asked them to provide India today Transaction details. But after days, they accepted that payment was not processed from India today side and they will do it 5-7 working days. We had called up more than 50 times after that and many times we have spoken to Mr Praveen Kapoor and many other people. I have been sending mails to [protected]@intoday.com since July 2015 but every time we get a reply of processing the payment within 5-7 working days. But still we haven't got any refund from India Today Group. This is totally a fraud when you ask subscribers to pay in advance for 1 year and later on you stop the publication and you don't refund the subscribers too. I have sent many mail telling them that i would go to consumer court but they are not interested in refunding the amount. India Today Group Company is fraud where they are not refunding subscriber's money and using that money as a funding for their venture as a crowd funding. This is totally fraud.
Dec 24, 2015

India Today / BagItToday customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

India Today Group — Subscription Number ITE1893800

Never RECEIVED magazine in time and many have been not delivered . Written many times, but no resolution to problem. They don't provide proof of delivery of magazine and looks like they don't listen to consumer complaints.

Bag It Today — Fraud company. [Resolved]

The poorest services of all. I got no refund for a defective item, which they immediately collected. I dont want to have any...

Dear Sir. One of the bag it today executive Name Rahul call me on 15/11/2015 and inform me I m selected customer in his company. And I have to buy any product at 75% discounted price because of my previous online shopping i m luckiest customer. but first you need to pay full amount and we are refund your 75% amount after 24 hours. then I place order for mobile phone Iphone- 6 and one Laptop dell xps16 order I'd is[protected] and[protected] and I paid total amount through my icici debit card and Pnb debit card total amt approx INR 98000/- but today 23/11 no money has been refunded and also customer care not responding. Please cancel the order and refund my money ASAP thanks Kapil murthy [protected]@yahoo.com +91- [protected]
    Nov 23, 2015

Nov 23, 2015
    India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response
    Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Bagit Today. This is with reference regarding to your complaint received on - https://www.consumercomplaints.in. As per telephonic conversation held with you,we would like to inform you that it has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club" and “Bag It Today”. These fraudsters are requesting donations from people for fictitious charitable activities and in return are falsely promising various gifts like Laptops, LCDs & Mobile phones etc. Please note that India Today Group/ Bag It Today do not solicit any amount towards charity and we do not promise any free gifts in return. Please note that we at India Today/ Bag It Today do not follow the practice of asking customers to directly deposit cash in some bank account. We accept payment through the following modes only: 1. Credit Card 2. Debit Card 3. Net Banking 4. Cash on Delivery We request you to safeguard yourself from any such fraud and in case you are contacted by any individual/(s) making such proposition of free gifts in return of payment towards charity, please contact us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com. Wish you a happy and secure shopping! We would also like to inform you that beware about fraud call information already mentioned on our website, kindly find below mentioned link: http://www.bagittoday.com/faces/jsp/fraud.jsp Therefore we suggest to our customers safeguard yourself from any such fraud and do not share your account details. Please feel free to get in touch to revert for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Thanks & Regards, Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bag it today)

India Today Book Club — Payment not received asking more money for releasing funds. 1 Review Sh shamad_mahajan on Nov...

From:
      Shamad mirkha mahajan
      Bsnl staff quarter, microwave compound,
      Near joggers park, altinho, panaji-403001
      To.
      Satish kumar agarwal (Consimer complaint.In)
      Bima lokpal
      Kolkatta
      Subject:- payment not received from itbc services (India today book club).
      Res sir,
      Mr. Vikas agarwal called me on 06/10/2015 from itbc services. He told me your some amount is outstanding with us. He forwarded call to mr. Farhan, farhan said you pay rs.21, 700/- you will get 10.84, 000/- in your account. And your nominee will get rs.4, 50, 000/- in nominee account. So i have paid rs.21, 700/- in indian bank account no.[protected], ifsc codeidib000e040, itbc services, branch:-etawah.
      1.Rs.21700.00 in indian b toank account on 12/10/2015 (Cash) for my a/c.
      2.Rs.21700.00 in indian bank account on 14/10/2015 (Neft) for my a/c.
      3.Rs.28500.00 in indian bank account on 17/10/2015 (Cash) for linking a/c.
      Mr.Rohan mehta has given union bank account, itbc services, union bank account no.[protected] ifsc code:-ubin0570681. Branch:- etawah
      4.Rs.30500.00 in union bank account on 19/10/2015 (Cash) for noc
      5.Rs.30000.00 in union bank account on 28/10/2015 (Cash) for reshuflling a/c.
      6.Rs.28500.00 in union bank account on 30/10/2015 (Cash) for linking a/c not shown.

As per ms.Pragya said funds being transfered from idbi bank in to two different bank accounts of me.
      1.Rs.6, 50, 000/- in axis bank limited.
      Utr no.Mio[protected]
      2.Rs.6, 50, 000/- in bank of maharashtra
      Utr no.Mio[protected]

After giving utr nos, she called me at 15 hrs. And asked me to pay costem duty of rs.20900/-. I rushed to union bank at the time of closing of cash caunter and deposited amount of rs.20900/- in itbc services a/c.

7.Rs.20900.00 in union account on 30/10/2015 (Cash) for costem duty.

Total funds rs.1, 81, 800/- deposited in itbc services account.
      Still funds not credited in my both accounts on morning 10.30hrs of 2nd nov. 2015.
      Today at 10.30 hrs mr.Farhan calling me and said i am in bank and you have to pay some amount then only funds will be transferred. He dont know how much amount is to be transferred.
      He is doing fraud against me.
      On 30th oct, 2015 in morning he told rs.28500.00 paid for linking account not showing in itbc services account.He asked me to pay again.Then only within half an hour he will credit amount in my account.
      As per ms.Pragya said funds being transfered from idbi bank after depositing of rs.20500/- in itbc services account.
      I have deposited rs.20500/- in union bank account no.[protected]
      Ifsc code:-ubin0570681. Branch:- etawah.
      7.Rs.21500.00 in union account on 02/11/2015 (Cash) for bank charges..
      Total funds rs.2, 03, 300/- deposited in itbc services account.

8.Today again mr.Rohan mehta demanding rs.8500/- per account. Total rs.25, 500/- for three accountd.
      Please help me to getback money.
      Shamad mahajan

Telephone nos.
      1.Farhan shaikh itbc [protected]
      2.Pragya itbc [protected]
      3.Rohan mehta itbc [protected]
      Jan 04, 2016
      Updated by shamad_mahajan
      complaint given to MCA.
      At 10.45 hrs. today Rohan mehta ITBC ( [protected]) Called me.He was asking Pay final Rs.25000/- within half an hour whole amount Rs.17, 37, 300.00 will be transferred in my account. I refused and said without paying Rs.25000/- you have to pay whole amount.
      call i have disconnected.
      At 13.04 hrs again Rohan mehta ITBC ( [protected]) Called me. He was asking me as per their higher officers they are ready to pay what ever i have invested i.e. Rs.2, 03, 300/-.
      i refused.
      These three Telephone nos.
      1.Farhan shaikh itbc [protected]
      2.Pragya itbc [protected]
      3.Rohan mehta itbc [protected] added in rejected list in my mobile.
      shamad mahajan

Bag It Today - India Today Sweepstakes Settlements Fraud
        Two years back i have received a call from Sand Shopping...

Dear Sir/Madam, I had subscribed for Business Today in the month of April'15 for 1 year advance payment basis. As per the offer I was supposed to get Power Bank which I got after 2 months. Unfortunately it was a faulty one. I send the same back via courier to India Today Group in Noida. But after rigorous follow up for 1.5 month I got the the Power bank which unfortunately is again a faulty one. Not only this I have never got the Magazines on time. I had to again purchase the editions from local market . Attached photographs shows I'm getting Magazine with a min delay of 1.5 months which is after my follow ups with them. Now incredibly I have been asking them for the cancellation methodology and to stop this 1 year subscription, they are not replying now at all. My subscription ID is BT1690196
        Magazines not being delivered on time even after regular follow up. 1 year advance payment not being refunded back

I have purchased a product from bag it today 3 yrs back, but till now they have not refunded back my money .its such a fraud...

I Ordered Ambrane Ultra Slim Tablet in Bag It Today on 3/8/2015. They mentioned it will delivered on 9/8/2015. But still today they didnt send the tablet and i request to refund many times if it is not possible to delivery the tablet, but they refuse for more than 3 weeks, they cheated me. Dont purchase any things in Bag It Today... Is it possible to get back my amount Rs2514 /. order number : 34381446
          Product Not Delivered and not refund
          Aug 28, 2015

Aug 29, 2015
          India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response
          Dear Customer, We would like to inform you that we have taken your matter and we are forwarding your case to our seniors so that the issue will be resolved at the earliest. Request you to kindly allow us 5 days to make sure all possible care is taken to resolve your complaint. Thanks & Regards, Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bag it today)
          Sep 01, 2015
          India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response
          Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Bagit today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number[protected]. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience against the order. We would like to informed you that your order has been successfully processed and we have shipped the item(s) against the below mentioned details: Consignment Number [protected] Courier Name - Ecom Express Private Limited Dispatch Date - 31st Aug’15 You shall be receiving your order within next 5-7 working days. Also you may track your order through below mentioned URL: http://www.ecomexpress.in/ Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Thanks & Regards Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bagit Today)
          Sep 07, 2015
          India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response
          Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Bagit Today. This is with reference to your complain-https://www.consumercomplaints.in We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced against the order number[protected]. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced against the order id[protected]. We would like to inform you that your order has already been successfully delivered to you at your given address dated on 4th Sep’15. Hence, we are going to close your case. Please feel free to get in touch to revert for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Thanks & Regards, Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bag it today)

I am srinivas. I got an email from Alert Mail Inbox x india today Aug 19 (2 days ago) to me Dear Valuable customer, This is with the reference to your participation in contest. We would like to inform you that, this email is for all our valuable customers those who had made any transaction against any of our contest (Sweepstake 60 Lakh contest, 1 Crore contest, 1.5 Crore contest) in any company mentioned below: (1): India today book club (2): Bagit today (3): Grabitmore (4): Sharda info system (5): Sand Shopping Hub (6): Daily Shopping (7):2day shoppings (8):Shoppings world If you invest your amount in any other companies, you are requested to please provide us with the details mentioned below: (1): Amount you invested: (2): Winning amount: (3): Company name: (4): Your name, address, mobile number. We would also like to let you know that If any customer do not remember the exact amount or duration please mention the near about year, Approx Amount and any other commitment like Car, Laptop, Golden box etc. or any other gifts please revert back to us. We are happy to inform you that India Today Book Club had decided to return the money to all our valuable customers by pay order/ RTGS payment mode. Once we will get revert mail from your end, your file will be send to our account department for verification . Feel Free to get in touch for further clarification. Thanks & Regards, Settlement Team i got an email that I will be paid 7.75 lakhs amount of money as previous my money has been spent in various companies by making false commitments, they asked me to pay 20, 000/- rs for legal documents so that i would not have any problem later.. Is it belivable /genuine or Fraud.. Let me know i have to make payment by tomorrow morning

I purchased LOTTO shoes worth Rs. 999/- from bagittoday in NOvember 2013. Did not find it proper. So returned back. I was told that I will not get the refund back but I can buy any product any time since the money would be lying as a credit in my account. Time to time, I was looking at the website but did not buy anything. Today (21.08.2015), just for the sake of my money lying with them, I tried to call them and to my utter surprise, I was told that it was credited to my store credit and it elapsed after 6 months. SO my money is GONE and they deny to refund it back or sell a product of my choice. I requested them to inform me or send me the email in which they informed me that my amount will elapse after 6 months. I have saved all the communication with them but they deny to refund it back. Mr. Raju just old that it could have been refunded that time also but I was denied that time that they cant refund back the money in any case and I would have to buy any other product of my choice any time. What can be done in this case.
              Non Refund of Money
              Aug 21, 2015

Dear Customer,
              This is with reference to your complain-https://www.consumercomplaints.in
              We express our sincere apologies for inconvenience you have experienced against the order id[protected].
              We would like to inform you that we provide store credit only after the confirmation to the customer whether he want store credit or refund in bank account.
              After making confirmation from the customer side.
              We process the store credit to the customer as well as we also provide a mail to the customer just after refunded through store credit in which it is clearly mention that it can be used for further purchase from our website and only VALID FOR 6 MONTHS.
              Hence we want to inform you that we have already refunded your money through store credit on dated-20- Dec-2013 and it has already been expired.

Thanks and Regards
              Online Support
              Bagittoday

I subscribed online to the India Today Malayalam edition for a term of two years on Feb 1, 2015 (subscription amount Rs. 1, 650, Order No. ITM-WEB[protected]. Prior to making the subscription, I had called the India Today customer care center and their agent guided me to the subscription page on their website, explained the subscription process in detail and assured me that I will receive my first copy two weeks from date of subscription. Then, after just a week of making the subscription, I stumbled upon a news item online which said that India Today was closing down all its vernacular editions. I sent an email to the official India Today customer care email address demanding to know why they did not inform me that the Malayalam edition was closing down when they themselves had eagerly guided me through the subscription process just a week ago, and asked for an immediate refund of the subscription amount. On seeing there was no response even after waiting for a week, I called the customer care center and was assured that I will be refunded in full after completion of due process. I was also sent an email to this extent by the customer care executive, Nitish Mathur on Feb 19, 2015. But the refund never came, and I kept calling the customer care center, and every time I would receive the same answer - that my money will be refunded within two weeks. Finally, when I asked them to give this in writing, they sent me an email on March 13, assuring that the refund will be made by the third week of April 2105 (name of customer care executive who sent the email was Vandana). But the story continues, and to this date, I haven't received my money back. To make it worse, they are feigning ignorance when I call the customer care center now, and pretend that they are unable to find out details of my subscription. It's unbelievable that an organization as well-known as India Today would stoop to this level to rip off people.

Vide order No. 34378740
                  I purchase a shoe from your company through online shopping and received the item on dated...

Dear Sir 1. I submitted an online subscription of Rs.1999/- towards one year subscription of both print and digital editions of ‘India Today’ English on 26/05/2015 under subscription ID : ITE-WEB[protected]. I was informed to allow 4-6 weeks for processing the subscription 2. After about a month I received a letter dated 18/06/2015 from Manager, Subscription Deptt. allotting me a subscription number and informing me that my subscription will commence from the issue dated 06/07/2015. I received first copy of the print edition on 25/06/2015. 3. Neither did they inform of the steps to be taken by me to receive/access the digital copy of the magazine during or after accepting the payment from me towards annual subscriptions nor did they sent me any user ID or pass word for online accessing the magazine. I, therefore, sent an email on 25/06/2015 asking them to ‘Please let me know how will I receive or access my digital copy of the magazine’. 4. I again reminded them at [protected]@intoday.com on 1st July 2015 to look into the matter so that I may receive/access my digital copies without further delay. 5. As yet they have not cared to respond or even acknowledge my emails. or resolve my issue. They have just taken the one year subscription amount and least concerned about my getting the magazine or replying to my complaints. regards V N Kaushik Jaipur email : [protected]@hotmail.com Mob [protected]
                  non-commencement of digital magazine after one and half month of making subscription payment

Dear Sir's An Apple Iphone 5 through www.bagittoday.com on 18th June 2015, The order was to be delivered to me by the 24th of june, however i have not received the product yet. when enquired they replied through email, email attached. I finally decided to cancel the order as they did not honour their commitment. however they declined refunding my money. They have my money from last 20 days. The money is blocked, I do not have a phone which obviously causes daily trauma, neither are they interested to pay my money back, so that i can make my arrangements. E commerce site name - www.bagittoday.com Product Name - Iphone 5 16 Gb White/Silver Order Id[protected] Order Placed date - 18th June 2015 Delivery Expected date - 24th June 2015 Payment Method - through Credit card in advance. Total amount - 24, 999/- Date of incident - 30/06/2015 Clients Number[protected] Order Cancellation Date - 30/6/2015 Order Cancellation No# - 1926038 Regard's Vaibhav Kathare | [protected] Email communication is as follows contact To 'VAIBHAV KATHARE' Jun 25 at 6:09 PM Dear Mr. Kathare, Thank you for contacting Bag It Today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number[protected]. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced against the order. We would like to inform you that we have taken your matter for dispatch the order our concerned department to investigate and the issue will be resolved at the earliest. Request you to kindly allow us 5-6 working days to make sure all possible care is taken to resolve your complaint. Please feel free to revert for further assistance. Assuring, you of the best possible services always. Regards, Vikas Executive-Customer Care Bag It Today Please quote your Order Number[protected] and Complaint Id - 1924801 in all future correspondence. Note : In case of any queries not related to the discussion in above e-mail kindly email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com or call us on[protected] and if you have not registered your id on BAGITTODAY, kindly register yourself on our website so that you can check the store credit/order dispatch details/account updating using “My Account”/Track Order Option. From: VAIBHAV KATHARE [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com] Sent: 25 June 2015 16:57 To: Response (BagItToday); contact Subject: Re: Order number[protected] Hi, As per the previous email and also per the information listed below, I am yet to see the product being shipped. This is highly disappointing service that I have received so far from ANY e-commerce portal. Kindly get this resolved ASAP or else I will not only be forced to raise a complaint about the same but also take appropriate action regarding this. I hope to get a positively decisive response on this. Order Tracking Details Order Id Purchased on Last Order Modified Date Current Status Courier Name AWB Number 34370944 23203807 [protected]:36:14.0 [protected]:05:28.0 Processing -- -- CATEGORIES DEAL OF THE DAY EXCITING OFFERS EVERYDAY COMBO DEALS AT JAW DROPPING PRICES FREE SHOPPING WORTH RS 2000 REGISTER NOW !! Sign In Don't have an account? Register Here [ ] [ ] [ ] Remember me [SUBMIT] Forgot Password? Facebook login Google Plus Login Home / Mobiles & Tablets / Mobiles / iOS / iPhone 5 16GB (White) iPhone 5 16GB (White) 0 Ratings Write a Review Seller : SLS SYSTEMS AppleApple 8MP camera 4 inches display Internal storage : 16 GB warranty 3 Month Seller Warranty for Manufacturing Defect Only (Damaged & Water Effected Not Cover in warranty). Warranty of this product is offered by the seller only. Product needs to be returned to seller for repair/replacement.. Warranty of this product is offered by the seller only. Product needs to be returned to seller for repair/replacement. r24999 Free Shipping r49800 50% EMI FROM r2233 know more Offers+ BUY NOW ADD TO WISHLIST PIN Code 400072 4-5 days delivery time Cash On Delivery not available at your location DELIVERY 4-5 DAYS EMI AVAILABLE EASY RETURNS · · · · · · Regard's Vaibhav Kathare | [protected] On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:30 PM, Response (BagItToday) wrote: Dear Mr. Kathare, Thank you for contacting Bagit today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number[protected]. We would like to inform you that your order is in under process and the expected shipment date is Jun 24, 2015. Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Regards, Poonam Bisht Executive-Customer Care Bagittoday Please quote your Order number[protected] in all future correspondence. Note: In case of any queries not related to the discussion in above e-mail kindly email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com or call us on[protected] and if you have not registered your id on BAGITTODAY, kindly register yourself on our website so that you can receive the update of your order in “My Account” option. From: VAIBHAV KATHARE [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:26 PM To: Response (BagItToday); contact Subject: Order Id[protected] Hi, Kindly inform me when will the order get deliver. Order Tracking Details Order Id Purchased on Last Order Modified Date Current Status Courier Name AWB Number 34370944 23203807 [protected]:36:14.0 [protected]:05:28.0 Processing -- -- Regard's Vaibhav Kathare | [protected] For up-to-the-minute coverage of news and entertainment in English, visit http://www.indiatoday.in/ and in Hindi, visit http://www.aajtak.in/ This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Living Media India Limited and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same along with all attachments there to and notify us immediately at [protected]@intoday.com. For up-to-the-minute coverage of news and entertainment in English, visit http://www.indiatoday.in/ and in Hindi, visit http://www.aajtak.in/ This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Living Media India Limited and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same along with all attachments there to and notify us immediately at [protected]@intoday.com. Reply, Reply All or Forward | More VAIBHAV KATHARE Hello, The email i received does not really give me a clear indication of the solution. My concerns are simple: 1. Will i get my phone delivered? 2. When you say that it would take 5-6 days for resolu Jun 25 at 10:16 PM Response (BagItToday) To 'VAIBHAV KATHARE' Jun 26 at 10:36 AM Dear Mr. Kathare, Thank you for contacting Bagit today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number[protected]. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience against the order. We would like to inform you that we have taken your matter with the support department to dispatch your order at earliest.. Request you to kindly allow us 5-6 working days to make sure all possible care is taken to resolve your complaint. Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Regards, Vikas Executive-Customer Care Bagittoday Please quote your Order number[protected] / Complaint number-1924801 in all future correspondence. Note: In case of any queries not related to the discussion in above e-mail kindly email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com or call us on[protected] and if you have not registered your id on BAGITTODAY, kindly register yourself on our website so that you can receive the update of your order in “My Account” option. From: VAIBHAV KATHARE [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com] Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:57 PM To: Response (BagItToday); contact Subject: Re: Order number[protected] Hi, As per the previous email and also per the information listed below, I am yet to see the product being shipped. This is highly disappointing service that I have received so far from ANY e-commerce portal. Kindly get this resolved ASAP or else I will not only be forced to raise a complaint about the same but also take appropriate action regarding this. I hope to get a positively decisive response on this. Order Tracking Details Order Id Purchased on Last Order Modified Date Current Status Courier Name AWB Number 34370944 23203807 [protected]:36:14.0 [protected]:05:28.0 Processing -- -- CATEGORIES DEAL OF THE DAY EXCITING OFFERS EVERYDAY COMBO DEALS AT JAW DROPPING PRICES FREE SHOPPING WORTH RS 2000 REGISTER NOW !! Sign In Don't have an account? Register Here [ ] [ ] [ ] Remember me [SUBMIT] Forgot Password? Facebook login Google Plus Login Home / Mobiles & Tablets / Mobiles / iOS / iPhone 5 16GB (White) iPhone 5 16GB (White) 0 Ratings Write a Review Seller : SLS SYSTEMS AppleApple 8MP camera 4 inches display Internal storage : 16 GB warranty 3 Month Seller Warranty for Manufacturing Defect Only (Damaged & Water Effected Not Cover in warranty). Warranty of this product is offered by the seller only. Product needs to be returned to seller for repair/replacement.. Warranty of this product is offered by the seller only. Product needs to be returned to seller for repair/replacement. r24999 Free Shipping r49800 50% EMI FROM r2233 know more Offers+ BUY NOW ADD TO WISHLIST PIN Code 400072 4-5 days delivery time Cash On Delivery not available at your location DELIVERY 4-5 DAYS EMI AVAILABLE EASY RETURNS · · · · · · Regard's Vaibhav Kathare | [protected] On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:30 PM, Response (BagItToday) wrote: Dear Mr. Kathare, Thank you for contacting Bagit today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number[protected]. We would like to inform you that your order is in under process and the expected shipment date is Jun 24, 2015. Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Regards, Poonam Bisht Executive-Customer Care Bagittoday Please quote your Order number[protected] in all future correspondence. Note: In case of any queries not related to the discussion in above e-mail kindly email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com or call us on[protected] and if you have not registered your id on BAGITTODAY, kindly register yourself on our website so that you can receive the update of your order in “My Account” option. From: VAIBHAV KATHARE [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:26 PM To: Response (BagItToday); contact Subject: Order Id[protected] Hi, Kindly inform me when will the order get deliver. Order Tracking Details Order Id Purchased on Last Order Modified Date Current Status Courier Name AWB Number 34370944 23203807 [protected]:36:14.0 [protected]:05:28.0 Processing -- -- Regard's Vaibhav Kathare | [protected] For up-to-the-minute coverage of news and entertainment in English, visit http://www.indiatoday.in/ and in Hindi, visit http://www.aajtak.in/ This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Living Media India Limited and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same along with all attachments there to and notify us immediately at [protected]@intoday.com. For up-to-the-minute coverage of news and entertainment in English, visit http://www.indiatoday.in/ and in Hindi, visit http://www.aajtak.in/ This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Living Media India Limited and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same along with all attachments there to and notify us immediately at [protected]@intoday.com. Reply, Reply All or Forward | More contact To 'VAIBHAV KATHARE' Jun 26 at 2:07 PM Dear Mr. Kathare, Thank you for contacting Bag It Today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number – 34370944. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced against the order. We would like to inform you that your complaint has already been forwarded to our support team. As per the current status, your case is on constant follow up and is being worked upon closely for the best possible resolution. Once the order get dispatch from our end then you will receive dispatch details into your email id and your registered mobile number. Please feel free to revert for further assistance. Assuring, you of the best possible services always. Regards, Vikas Executive-Customer Care Bag It Today Please quote your Order Number[protected] in all future correspondence. Note : In case of any queries not related to the discussion in above e-mail kindly email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com or call us on[protected] and if you have not registered your id on BAGITTODAY, kindly register yourself on our website so that you can check the store credit/order dispatch details/account updating using “My Account”/Track Order Option. Show original message For up-to-the-minute coverage of news and entertainment in English, visit http://www.indiatoday.in/ and in Hindi, visit http://www.aajtak.in/ This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Living Media India Limited and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same along with all attachments there to and notify us immediately at [protected]@intoday.com. Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
                    Product Not Delivered
                    Dear Sir's

As per my last complaint, I have not yet received my refund from Bagittoday, To follow up with customer care today, they advised that the amount has been refunded to my Credit card account on the 1st of July 2015.

To reconfirm the same I contacted the Credit card customer care at Citibank, They clarified that no amount has been credited in my account.

From last 2 days i have been recieving calls from the following numbers
                    [protected] - Ria Mehta - claiming to be from Bagittoday
                    [protected] - Vijay Pratap From Income Tax Department
                    [protected] -Pooja Verma - Claiming to be from SBI bank

Ria called stated that as I have made a complaint on consumer forum against Bag It Today, I have been awarded a compensation of Rs - 1, 15, 000 which includes the refund amount of Rs 24999/-.
                    However to claim the amount i need to make an upfront payment of Rs11400/- Taxes to receive the amount.

So now the 2 stories do not match,
                    1 - Customer care of Bagittoday claims to have refunded the amount to my account on the 1st .
                    2 - Calls from the above people claiming that I need to pay up for the compensation amount.
                    Strange that an Income tax department personally calls to every individual for their payment refund queries!

If I have made a Complaint on Consumer Complaints Forum, I fail to understand how do these people get all my details ?
                    Requesting you to investigate the matter further as there could be more cases like mine.

Also that I am still waiting for my money.

Awaiting your valued response

Vaibhav Kathare
                    Dear Mr. Kathare,

This is with reference to your complinat registered on https://www.consumercomplaints.in

We would like to inform you that we have already processed your refund and same will be update into your account within 2-3 working days.

Request you to kindly wait for the same. Hope you will corporate with us.

Please feel free to get in touch to revert for further assistance.

Assuring you of the best possible services always.

Thanks & Regards,
                    Akshay Titler
                    Online Support
                    Bagit Today

I have ordered a pack of 10 leggings on 12june 2015 & order #34368446. Which was delivered to me on 24th of june. As i open the parcel, the quality of leggings were so worst n cheap like a paper and look like transparent after that my wife try to use one. It was so small .. but i ordered one of free size... so was cheated with the quality n size of the product... after that i filed an online complain on bagittoday on 25th june ((added the screenshot below)) N waiting for the call back from bagittoday services. But i dint recieve any call from them. After that i called on their no. On 27th june on which the representative told me to call later for my query. N she dint call me back. After a day i called again.. n the representative starts blaming me that we dont have any report of you .. you have to change it within 24hours of delivery.. which i did... but he said we dont have any complain of you... n he said im lying... i dint filed any complained within 24hours. But i have a screenshot of my complaint but he still refused to change or refund me. N disconnect the phone... so i complain here to get my refund about the bagittoday.comfraud. Thanx
                      Jun 29, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my order ref. is[protected]i had placed online order and pre paid by credit card.as the delivery of items were beyond my requirement i had refused taking delivery. party had informe me by e-mail that I could refuse taking delivery and once items are back refund will be made in 5/7 days.they still say that they ar following my case and will take more 5/7 days.why? they advertise that one can refuse taking delivery.i had not opened any item.
                        Jun 15, 2015

Regarding order number[protected],

We would like to inform you that your PG refund against your order number has been initiated and processed.
                        Since there are some internal formalities to be followed for the arrangement of the refund which may take 7-8 working days time.
                        We request you kindly wait for the same.

I have lodged this complaint on 9.6.2015. Till now I did not get any acknowledgement from you. Again today I have a call from telephone [protected] from a lady identified as Ritu Sarma calling from India Today- Bagittoday Please look into and inform me the positiopn of my complaint. I reproduce hereunder the complaint made by me on 9.6.2015 "I received a call from telephone [protected] on 8.6.2015 and a lady identified as Ritu Sarma calling from India Today- Bagittoday and told me that I have won a prize of 4, 50, 000 in a secret draw held by the company. After asking some basic information about be.. Like name DOB, spouse etc.She told that myy file no MK000398. I could make out the call is a fraud one, she said that I have to put 30000 in HDFC Life and the prize money and this 30000 will be released after 40 days. The lady had my full address and telephone number as the database must have been compromised by some service provider. She said one person from HDFC Life will call up and ask for file number. After confirming my number file number, the guy will send some agent to collect documents like 2 passport size photo, Address Poof ID, Pan card, Canceled cheque, and Crossed cheque of Rs.30, 000/- payable to insurance co. Today I received a call from [protected] and [protected] said to be from HDFC Life, Chandigarh and forwarded an application for purchase of a policy, the text of the mail is reproduced hereunder. I would like to know the genuineness of the transaction. If false both Bag it today and Hdfc Life have to file an FIR with the police. Srinivasarao Akella [protected] [protected] MIG 10, APIIC Colony, Ramanayyapeta, Kakinada-533005 mail ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com From: Mayank Malhotra Tue, 9 Jun '15 5:03p To: You Show full Headers 1 attachment 3735_[protected]_001__1___1___1___1_.pdf 358.16 KB Download Dear Sir Ravindar Singh C/o Mayank Malhotra Hdfc life insurance company Sco - 119, 120 First floor, above idbi bank Sector - 43 B Chandigarh (160047) Pan Card Address Prof Passport Size Photo Cancel Cheque And 2nd Cheque Current Date In Favour Of HDFC LIFE INSURANCE CO. Ltd. 30, 000 "

Hi I am jitendra patel my mobile no is [protected] and my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com I ordered sony cyber shot camera from idiatodayer.com at 27/04/2015 with payment id is 36147856 I done transaction by axis bank titanium master credit card and transaction number is[protected] amount is 5999 rs but till to this time I have not received camera I call to customer care number but it is not live so I send mail to customer care service but no given reply

I have subsribed for India Today for Rs.6240/- on[protected]. and the same is being received regularly. I did not get the Gift offered ( Induction Cooker ) till date. I have called the toll free number and got a promise that the same would reach me during December 2014. But I did not get the same so far. I never expected this kind of non honoring of promise from this most revered media Group Please arrange to send the the Gift offered at the earliest
                              Jun 03, 2015