India Today / BagItToday

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

1800 1800 100  (BSNL & MTNL only)

Mobile:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

India Today / BagItToday related photos (129)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
Dear Team I placed order online and order no is 34308407 on 27 march 2015 which i got on 30 march 2015 . I found that the product id diffective and same i send for the replacement on 2 april 2015 through innovex courier and a guy called me from [protected] this no and said that we have recived the courier and right now we do not have the product for replacement it is not available in stock .and said kindly wait for 2 to 3 days i wait for 4 days and then called CCE team they said that the product is available so why BAGITTODAY is no sending the product and BAGITTODAY is forcing to refund .

[Apr 09, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we are checking with our support team and will revert you very soon.

Hence, we request you to kindly wait for some time.

Hope you will cooperate with us.
For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on [protected]@bagittoday.com

Online Support (Bag it today)

We would like to inform you that we have re-dispatched your order against new order number: 34327976 and same has been delivered at your doorstep.

Kindly find below mentioned details:

AWB Number---[1002678]
Shipment Date---[Apr 14, 2015]
Courier Name---[Innovex]

Gurgaon, Haryana
    We subscribe the five magazines from India Today Group. We send the payment on 1st Jan'15 vide the cheque no. 856246 dt. 31.12.14 of SBI for Rs. 6543.00 for subscribing all the magazines from Jan to Dec'15. The subscription code we received are as follows: 1. Business today-BT1547251 2. India Today(English)- ITE1761022 3. India Today(Hindi)- ITH1761298 4. Good Housekeeping-GHK1610013 ] 5. Prevention-PREV1616369 Now whenever we write to them for sending the magazine they reply that our subscription will start from April;15 and we have to wait for 10 more days. When we call on customer care, Ms. Ritu picked up the phone and she pretends as if she is not able to listen our voice and ask me every time am I audible to you and put the phone down. She always ready to say am I audiable to you. This is her fix reply for our office as he recognize our voice and number. Today also she did the same put the phone down in stead of solving our problem Neither they are sending our Magazines nor they are responding it over phone or by other means. Since Indianoil Corporation is a big organization, evn they they are nto taking the matter seriously and not sending us the issue from jan'15 inspite of making our full payment. Request to get our issues from Jan'15 onwards. We are their customer for the last 15 years. This year they are harassing us like anything.

Can i have any feed back on my above complaint as they are neither sending the magazines nor we are able to contact them. Pl. help..

Harpalpur, Madhya Pradesh
      I have placed an order (order no.[protected] of LED TV worth Rs. 30000 on 19th Feb more than a month back and this product not yet delivered. after speaking with the customer care executives several time nobody is willing to take the responsibility of why this product not delivered, sometime they says now the responsibility is of courier and today they say that there was a sales tax issue. Extremely disappointed with Bag It Today now they are making me to reach out to consumer court to get my money back as it looks like they are dealing in fraudulent activity and just getting money out of customer's pocket without delivering the product. Its my sincere request to all of those who are planning to do shopping with them then just don't go for it they are completely fraud now i am in doubt whether they are India Today's e-commerce site.

[Mar 27, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have already discussed with you that we have dispatched your order manually and it will be delivered within 2-3 working days.

Hope you will cooperate with us.

Online Support (Bag it today)
      Extremely disappointed with Bag It Today, , , , , , change the name..
      BAG IT 3 MONTHS.

G
        Sangrur, Punjab
        BAG IT TODAY DELIVERD ME AFAKE AND DAMAGE PRODUCT AND WHEN I CALL O THE CUSTMER CARE OF THIS COMPANY THE ADVISER ASK TO WE R NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PRODUCT AND I[censored] WANT TO RETURN IT AND REFUND YOUR MONEY THE SEND THIS PRODUCT WITH YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND WE DOES NOTE PROVIDE ANY CURIOR FOR PICK UP
        DUPLICATE PRODUCT DELIVERED

[Mar 23, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gurgaon, Haryana
          Dear Sir/Madam, I got repeated calls from the bag it today India Today Lucky draw section for 4 lakh Win. He requested me to deposit 19999 Rs on the "Sun sine foundation Society account" and given me a PNB A/C no which was also confirmed by senior Manager in the India Today Lucky Draw section. They had promised of sending me a confirmation through mail on receipt of my deposited amount about the corier details and dispatch information to my office address in Gurgaon .also the same phone number-[protected]/[protected] i am calling they are not picking up the phone. Please help me with the latest status on my Lucky Draw Gift. With thanx Sudhir M.-[protected]

[Mar 17, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We would like to inform you that we are not related to such calls.

We keep informing to our customers about such calls and beware about fraud call information already
          mentioned on our website, kindly find below mentioned link:

We would like to inform you that it has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club"and “Bag It Today”.

promise any free gifts in return.

in some bank account. We accept payment through the following modes only:

1. Credit Card

2. Debit Card

3. Net Banking

4. Cash on Delivery

We request you to safeguard yourself from any such fraud and do not share your account details.

Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
            That I made online subscription for India Today Hindi on 4-10-13. That the payment for one year subscription Rs 875/- is transferred via net banking link given on the provided on subscription page on your web site. That there was no response from your side regarding my registration for subscription neither we received any issue of the magazine. That when I called toll free no I was advised to contact with WECARE. That when I sent my grievance there is no end to it as reflected by this email series. Today I contacted on toll free to Mr Rohit, complaint no ccd 76385. He said that the subscription was made online in the name of Mr Rajeev Kumar Gupta but payment was pending. That I asked my banker ICICI Bank, regarding account number to which money was transferred. They provided the following, INDIATODAY_MICI[protected] Now I am curious that if the above account is not yours, & as per Mr Jangara the payment must be made only to living media india ltd. then who is the beneficiary of INDIATODAY_MICI[protected] ? Why the link on your website made payment to this account. That Mr Jangara is asking for scanned copy of our account giving debit entry in favor of LIVINGMEDIA INDIA LTD. and not taking cognizance of the debit entry in favor of INDIATODAY. This made us apprehensive & suspicious about fraud in money transfer. Rajeev Kumar Gupta

P
              New Delhi, Delhi
              I got a call yesterday from one Mr. Arun Verma, Mob.[protected], claiming to be an employee of bag it today, sector 57, noida,...

New Delhi, Delhi
              This is with reference to my Cosmopolitan Magazine subscription reference no. COS1613490 which was activated with effect June, 2013 and is supposed to be valid till May 2015, which has now been extended till Sept, 2015.The magazine is NEVER DELIVERED ON TIME and half of the time not even delivered. In fact it is my duty to call them every month and remind the customer care executive to send me the magazine. From the customer care end I have received numerous promises but none of the promises have been resolved and none of the executives takes the matter seriously. A HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR. I would be obliged when some senior manager would look into the matter and I would start receiving the magazines on time.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                I have ordered a Watch (Rico Make) they delivered but I was not satisfied with that product, as the watch had got damaged...

Delhi, Delhi
                Hi, I also got a call from One of the person named Abhishek sharma (bagit today) claiming that I won some lucky draw in Bag It Today and won 4, 50, 000 and I need to pay 39, 500 first to Reliance Life Insurance. What is this going on. This is either Bag It Today's fault or sunil malhotra Reliance Life Insurance. We need to bring them down. Can we file FIR against both of them or can we file case against the person who called me and provided the details?How can so many frauds are happening without involving them. They are asking to deposit to "Reliance Life Insurance".One thing, we can do is not to pay them but this is not a solution. I can be saved but how about all. They will try on everyone and someone will surely be trapped. I am giving all the details of the person and his message.Mobile Numer: +91 [protected] sunil malhotra C/o sonak Reliance Life Insurance, 203, 2nd Floor, vinimay Complex, toran bavri opp icci bank, udayapole, Udaipur Rajasthan, PIN- 313001 Passport Size PhotoPancard CopyAddress Proof CopyCurrent Date Cheque In FAvour of Kotal Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd, of 39, 500. cancel cheque. I got so many complaints on net . Please take strong action against such people and company. And I have also received call from this number [protected] (Sunil malhotra)
                Dear Mr. Awadhesh,

Thank you for highlighting your concerns to us. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you by this Spurious phone call. Write to us with your contact details at rlife.[protected]@relianceada.com to help us trace the origin this call. We will gladly assist you with initiating strong action against these miscreants.

Reliance Life Insurance

M
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  Dear Sir, I have given the Order (Order No.[protected] Dated 07.02.2015) to Online Shopping on Bagittoday But After Expecting Delivery date Order Cancelled by Bagittoday . Today Order cancelled by Bagittoday.Please take action against Such Companies. Regards, Manish Dhand +91 [protected]

[Feb 12, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Mr. Dhand,

This is with reference to your complaint against order number[protected].

We deeply regret that we have run out of stock for this product and even our suppliers are unable to arrange.

As we do not want our customer to be on waiting side therefore we have cancelled your order and processed refund against your order, it will be credited into your account within 6-7 working days.

Dear Mr. Dhand,

This is with reference to your complaint registered on https://www.consumercomplaints.in against order number[protected].
                  We would like to inform you that we have refunded your amount against the below mentioned details:

Refund Date; 13/02/2015
                  Transaction id: BCMP[protected]
                  Refund Amount: 1498/-

Hence we have closed your complaint.

Dear Mr. Dhand,

This is with reference to your complaint against order number[protected].

We have refunded your amount into your account.

We request you to kindly check your account for the same.

Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra
                    Hi, I also got a call from One of the person named aman mehtaclaiming that I won some lucky draw in Bag It Today and won 670000/-and I need to pay 30, 000 first to Reliance Life Insurance. What is this going on. This is either Bag It Today's fault or Jay Sharma & c/o SANDEEP GUPTA Reliance Life Insurance. We need to bring them down. Can we file FIR against both of them or can we file case against the person who called me and provided the details?How can so many frauds are happening without involving them. They are asking to deposit to "Reliance Life Insurance".One thing, we can do is not to pay them but this is not a solution. I can be saved but how about all. They will try on everyone and someone will surely be trapped. I am giving all the details of the person and his message.Mobile Numer: +91 [protected] C/o SANDEEP GUPTA Reliance Life Insurance, 203, 2nd Floor, vinimay Complex, toran bavri opp icci bank, udayapole, Udaipur Rajasthan, PIN- 313001 Passport Size PhotoPancard CopyAddress Proof CopyCurrent Date Cheque In FAvour of RELIANCE Life Insurance Ltd, of 30, 000. cancel cheque. I got so many complaints on net . Please take strong action against such people and company. And I have also received call from this number NO [protected], [protected], [protected]

[Feb 07, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    ddddd
                    plz do to needful
                    Dear Mr. Ambre,

Reliance Life Insurance

This is with reference to your complaint.

We would like to inform you that it has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club" and “Bag It Today”.

These fraudsters are requesting donations/deposit some amount from people for fictitious charitable activities/cash prize and in return are falsely promising winning amount/various gifts like Laptops, LCDs & Mobile phones etc.

Please note that India Today Group/ Bag It Today do not solicit any amount towards charity/cash prize and we do not promise any free gifts in return.

Please note that we at India Today/ Bag It Today do not follow the practice of asking customers to directly deposit cash in some bank account. We accept payment through the following modes only:

1. Credit Card
                    2. Debit Card
                    3. Net Banking
                    4. Cash on Delivery

We would also like to inform you that beware about fraud call information already mentioned on our website, kindly find below mentioned link:

V
                      Hubli, Karnataka
                      I have been subscribing to Mensealth from past 3years. Mysubscription no. MENHLT1610186. For the past 6 months I am not receiving my subscription inspite of repeatedly informing the customer care. I have also paid addtional money to send the copies by courier. In the month of Janaury I have called the customer care twice and was assured that they would be sent immediately but still I have not received the copies. This has been happening for 6 months. Customer care is not responding at all. It's extremely disappointing to have such a negligent and careless attitude. I am never going to subscribe from Indiatoday group any of their magazines because of their numb attitude toward customer care survice. Dr. Venkatesh Naikmasur Sub. No. MENHLT1610186

Raipur, Chhattisgarh
                        i am swapnesh pandey katni m.p. i buy a gas shoes by bag it today online 1year ago they send me wrong shoes of gas i return this product and the company not send me shoes and refund please help me order no 33609202 swapnesh pandey rs.1625
                        norefund and product send in order 14 feb 2014

[Jan 30, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                          Mumbai, Maharashtra
                          TOADAY AT 1238 NOON DTD. 28.01.2015 I RECEIVED A CALL FROM MOBILEN NO[protected] FROM NOIDA BAGITTODAY OFFICE STATING THAT...
                          Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
                          Applied to the above mentioned group for subscription of TIME magazine for our Library on the 14th October'14, almost 3 months...

Kurinjippadi, Tamil Nadu
                          Memo. No.ITBC99010051, Web ID No.1120051, Valid thru 25-JUL-07. Please restore mailing the periodical information brochure / booklet on the following postal address :- Mr. B R Sharma ( Retd. G. M. ), 162/11 Vashisth Niwas, Purana Bazar, Sunder Nagar, Mandi-175019 ( Himachal Pradesh ) Intimate the renewal fee & mode of payment.

Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
                            I ordered one time (Grasim suit length) twice vide order no 34123603 & 34161412 at price of Rs 420 ( money value after 79% discount) . Every time the order was accepted; After few days, I got a message that material is out of stock and your money will be refunded. Infect the second time when material delivery was getting delayed, I had serious doubt that whether the material will be delivered or not. I do not appreciate ON LINE PURCHASE but when something is really cheap available, I order online but every time I order something, it becomes out of stock. How the material can be out of stock when the order was accepted. How is it possible that same material becomes out of stock two times? My point is that once the order was accepted by BAGITDAY, why should I agreed for taking back Rs 420 for a material value of Rs 2000/- and after spending so much of precious time & energy . I spoke to your customer complaints, who does not have any authority other than listening to you, makes no efforts in escalating your complaints. They promise that they will arrange a call back from management but nothing happens. Please note that order is in agreement between two parties and money cannot be refunded just like that. Time and energy of customer must be taken in to account. I really regret that I have waisted my time in ordering with BAGITTDAY. If you really have some sincere appreciate towards customers complaints, please call back me on [protected] and ensure that material I ordered two times is at least dispatched one time OR refund the undiscounted money. I hope I will get a reply to this massage. Thanks, Vikas Gupta [protected]

[Dec 20, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with reference to your complaint against order number[protected], 34161412.

We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced against the orders.

We would like to inform you that your amount against the order has been refunded due to stock not available, and our team already talked to you on dated Dec 21, 2014 regarding the same.

We have taken your feedback and Bagittoday value your feedback and endeavor to drive improvements based on the same.

Assuring you of the best possible services, always.

T
                              Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                              To Response (BagItToday) Dec 15 at 4:08 PM Dear, this is to inform u that we have not received my payment yet now. Pls do the needful Thanks and warm Regards Bhim Prakash PH.- [protected] / [protected] Hide message history On Friday, December 12, 2014 2:11 PM, Response (BagItToday) <[protected]@bagittoday.com> wrote: Dear Mr. Prakash, Thank you for contacting Bagit today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number[protected]. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to inform you that we are unable to deliver your product due to the unavailability of the product in stock. We provided you the refund as the details given below: Refund By---[PAYMENT GATEWAY] Refund Number---[17032] We request you to place your order by visiting our website www.bagittoday.com or you may also order by phone –[protected]. We ensure that you shall receive the products at your doorstep. Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Regards, Shikha Upadhyay Executive-Customer Care Bagittoday Please quote your Order number[protected] in all future correspondence. Note:In case of any queries not related to the discussion in above e-mail kindly email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com or call us on[protected] and if you have not registered your id on BAGITTODAY, kindly register yourself on our website so that you can receive the update of your order in “My Account” option. From: Bhim Prakash [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com] Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:42 PM To: Response (BagItToday); contact Subject: Re: Order number[protected] Dear This is to inform u that we have faced many problem regarding this order, it's already paid, at time of order it's not shown that this items out of stock and now your massage recieved that your order cancelled due to stock unavailability, it's not fine because it's very urgent for me, we have already faced many problem for this product because this items it's birthday gift & we have already inform to birthday girl that your gift will be recieve you by tomorrow as per your telephonic conversion, we have finally warning to you that pls arrange my product timely, otherwise we will be case for my tension & problems... Thanks and warm Regards Bhim Prakash PH.- [protected] / [protected] On Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:25 PM, Bhim Prakash <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote: Dear It's already delay, pls do the needful, it's very urgent for me... Thanks and warm Regards Bhim Prakash PH.- [protected] / [protected] On Thursday, December 11, 2014 1:08 PM, Response (BagItToday) <[protected]@bagittoday.com> wrote: Dear Mr. Prakash, Thank you for contacting Bagit today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number[protected]. We would like to inform you that your complaint has been forwarded to our concerned department. As per the current status, your case is on constant follow up and is being worked upon closely for the best possible resolution. Request you to kindly allow us 5 -6 working days to make sure all possible care is taken to resolve your complaint. Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Regards, Shikha Upadhyay Executive-Customer Care Bagittoday Please quote your Order number[protected] in all future correspondence. Note:In case of any queries not related to the discussion in above e-mail kindly email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com or call us on[protected] and if you have not registered your id on BAGITTODAY, kindly register yourself on our website so that you can receive the update of your order in “My Account” option. From: Bhim Prakash [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:45 AM To: contact; contact; Response (BagItToday) Subject: Complaints Dear sir, This is to inform you that we booked a order as on dated 04.12.14, but we have not received the product against order no.[protected] . So kindly request please deliver the product shortly... Thanks and warm Regards Bhim Prakash PH.- [protected] / [protected]

H
                                Hyderabad, Telangana
                                order no[protected] I hav placed an ordered of two rocio watch in 10th dec-2014. When i received the watch its totally different from what i ordered. they are cheating the customer..please take some action so that no further customer got trapped in their cheat company. thanking you regard Sk Hasibul mob-[protected]
                                REGARDING ROCIO WRIST WATCH