Indiabulls Dhani — refund of my emi

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 prasad gajinkar on Dec 16, 2018
I had taken personal loan from indiabulls dhani in june 2018 of rupees 1lac.. After 6 month i want to foreclose my account.. I was mailed them multiple time and they were sent me foreclosure mail after 2 week on 25th nov 2018 with letter of total amount.. On 26th nov 2018 i was paid whole amount and i were sent a mail with utr no. Of successful transaction..in the same mail i wrote that kindly stop my next month emi.. But on 2nd december emi amount deducted from my bank account.. After that i called mutiple time to there customer representative they were raised compliant and also i did mailed to there higher authority but still i never got noc letter of foreclosure and my emi amount also never credited bank in to my bank account pls help to escalate this issue and kindly help for resolve it asap.

My register mobile no is.[protected]
Loan account number : pl05233631
My loan account no. #ipermum01060523

Prasad gajinkar

Comments

Dear Prasad,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
Dear Prasad,

We hope our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite details. Feel free to get in touch with us if furthermore assistance is required.

Indiabulls Dhani - refund of my emi