Indiabulls Dhani

Indiabulls Dhani Complaints & Reviews

Really don't know what

Hi my name is Vishal my registered mobile no is [protected] .I had payed all my dues and subscription fees but it's showing inactive from last 4 days . No one is here to help very poor customer service. I had put several mails but no reply yet. Very poor customer service. Please active my limit otherwise give my money back.
    Inactive limit status after paying subscription fee and no one is here from dhani side to help
    Dear Vishal,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Request you to share your contact number via private message / DM and we shall get in touch with you at the earliest.
    Vishal41chd's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 12, 2021
    Dear Vishal,

Hi, we tried reaching out to you but were unable to connect with you on your number. Kindly share an alternate number and a convenient time when our team can get in touch with you.

Neha, Team Dhani.

Payment of 10, 000 has been done to “dhani wallet”, As the application had few delay time, Razor pay Payment gateway didn’t...
      I am a customer of IndiaBulls Dhani. I have taken a credit limit of Rs. 10, 000 which monthly subscription fees is Rs 299...
      I have my account on dhani. I did not know that they charge subscription fee for their dhani freedom card. It was not written...

No matter what I do dhani keep calling me again and again. While i am in meetings or trying to sleeep it keep going its so called service calls.
      I can't count how mANY COMPLAINTs i have done when they call me but they didn't listen to any and yeah they calls me again. Plz Dhani stop this ### right now or I will do legal steps to it.
      Stop calling my number
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Request you to share your contact number and we shall get in touch with you at the earliest.

Neha, Team Dhani.

Why have you deducted money from my account, what is the region, you have to refund all my money, otherwise I will close my account and also my all relatives account You always wrongly deduct money from my account,
        i do not know i want my refund full amount.
        Dear Vivek,

Neha, Team Dhani.

I have an account with Dhani app. Now it is blocked by Dhani. I mail several times but they said they already block services...

They have block my wallet without any reason and now not ready to unblock the same, The wallet has around 800 rs. please help

I have paid an amount of 796 rupees as dhani one freedom card subscription on 4th of august 2021 but its been 12 days even...