[Resolved] Indiabulls — mental harassment and breach of privacy and unfair methods used to recovery money against rbi guide lines

Address Proof, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Abanish Seal on Apr 30, 2019
Please take actions.
I took a person loan of 5 lac from India bulls finance after a few emis had personal issues, i lost my job and had medical treatment of my father so all my savings was exhausted and since then i was not able to pay loan on and missed 4 to 5 emis.
Problem is the harrashment from the loan guys even after explaining them the suitation number of times, I asked them to reduce my emi amount by extending the loan duration but they didn't listen to it.
Let me make it clear that i do intend to pay but need some cooling period as i am not able to focus on work and generate some extra income due to harrashment
List of harrashment i faced.
Daily threatening calls to put me behind bars
They enter my wifes office and my residence forcefully and don't leave from there.
They locked my door from outside
They also fight with the security guys and enter the society and they discuss my personal matters with security guard and neighbours, also they followed my wife and she was scared to hell and what if she had met with an accident before she was able to call police or for any help.
Because of this harrashment my wife is on the verge of loosing her job and if she looses her job, we may to commit suicide due to more undue pressure on us which we may not be able to handle as a human
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2019
Dear Abanish,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019
Dear Abanish,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Comments

I had taken home loan(458420) from Indiabulls and the sectioned ROI was 8.65 and in last 6 Month they have increased it to 10.40 (almost 3%).

I would say never ever go and apply for a home loan from India bulls as it the worst company to deal with .Its a complete fraud.

Dushyant Tyagi
Indiabulls's reply, May 4, 2019
Dear Dushyant,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or correct loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Indiabulls's reply, May 13, 2019
Dear Dushyant,

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - mental harassment and breach of privacy and unfair methods used to recovery money against rbi guide lines