[Resolved]  IndiaBulls — My money got deducted from dhani pay wallet ,transaction failed on FreeCharge, but the amount didn't reversed to my dhani wallet.

My money got deducted from dhani pay with dhani cashback card and the transaction failed on FreeCharge and the refund process completed, but the amount didn't reversed to my dhani wallet.

Refund reference number - RFD_OCRWR[protected]_1

Transaction ID - OCRWR[protected]
Jul 29, 2021
Jul 17, 2021

IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IndiaBulls
    IndiaBulls Phone
    IndiaBulls Address
    Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001