Indiabulls — payment not accounted so far

nadeemkhan9876@gmail.com on Jan 10, 2019
Dear Indiabulls,

I have made a prepayment of RS.710000 on 17th December and till date it is not accounted in my account, I have tried several times on customer care but response from them is pathetic and they don't bother to respond to my email.I have also tried to make call and send snapshot of the payment also which I have made in Indiabulls Axis Bank account Gurgaon branch in account number [protected].Please someone at Indiabulls take the responsibility and solve my problem.

My LAN is HHLLAJ00240219

I look forward to solution.

Nadeem Khan

[Jan 11, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Nadeem,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon.
Dear Nadeem,

We would like to inform you that our team tried numerous times to get in touch with you but your contact number is not contactable. We would request you to share your alternate number or convenient time so that our team can get in touch with you.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - payment not accounted so far