[Resolved] Indiabulls — pl 06326887 loan not disbursed
Nellore, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India
SrSREEM TYRES rajesh on Jun 20, 2018
The above PL Number has been sanctioned a loan amount of Rs.200000/- but so far the amount has not been credited. i am calling daily since 40 days to your customer care. They are saying please wait for another 24 hours like this daily they are telling me. How long i need to wait. I have been mailed to service, nodal and as well as grievance also. But no one is giving exact information on my loan why it has not credited.
All your customer support people are saying that back end team is verifying your documents 90% has been completed. The remaining 10% what verification has to be completed. No one is giving answer.
Now what i need to do. Whether you are going to disbursed my amount or not. If not kindly return my documents.
Waiting for your early response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2018
[Jun 21, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportIndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2018
We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
Verified SupportIndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018
Request you to please confirm that your concern pertain to Indiabulls Home Loan or Personal Loan? please message your contact details or loan Number along with it so that we can look into this matter.
Verified SupportIndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2018
We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your query and shared the requisite information in this regard. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.
|3 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Indiabulls - fraud and cheating by indiabulls 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - not able to login to indiabulls dhani app 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - disbursement 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - fake overdue charges 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - personal/noc 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - unnecessary overdue charges, fake commitment 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - double deduction of emi on 2.11.2018 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - huge interest and various issues 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - indiabulls delay in getting my documents 
[Resolved] Indiabulls - personal loan pl10660155