IndiaBulls — refund of hdfc policy taken against home loan

Hi team,
I have submitted my application via email suggested by an executive umesh jagtap working at pune ganeshkind branch on 10 dec 2019. It is not yet resolved.
I have been following long time with customer care regarding this but always getting response, insurance team will contact you asap but never happened.
Could you please look into this and provide me update, as max resolution time already crossed.
My contact no. [protected] home loan last 6 digit are 213877

[Feb 21, 2020] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by amitjatav87 Feb 21, 2020
Screen shot of request

IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Feb 29, 2020
Respected Sir,

Greetings from Indiabulls!

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your query and shared the requisite information in this regard. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited.
Updated by amitjatav87 Mar 06, 2020
I have not got any updates, My request is not resolved. Can you provide any ETA?
Updated by amitjatav87 Mar 10, 2020
I had called at call center and she said to that she is arranging call back from Insurance Team. It's almost a week I have not got any call. What foolish people you have in team. They don't have shame. They don't even think about reputation of indiabulls. Please look into this, I am trying to get my refund from Dec 2019.
Updated by amitjatav87 Mar 16, 2020
No Resolution till now. Who will help me now?
Updated by amitjatav87 Mar 18, 2020
No updates till now. Please let me know when will it be resolved. What is current status and where it got stuck?
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2020
Respected Sir,

Greetings from Indiabulls!

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited.
Updated by amitjatav87 Apr 05, 2020
Hi Team,

I had received message from HDFC saying my refund credited to Indiabulls on 28 March 2020, I have waited for a week but still amount is not credited to my account. Please resolve this, I m waiting from last 4 months.

Message received:-
Payment of INR 66390.62 against policy PP000036 for LAN HHLIND00213877 is credited to INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED. Pls contact the MPH for your refund. UTRN N[protected] T&C apply-HDFC Life
Updated by amitjatav87 Apr 12, 2020
Any further updates?
Updated by amitjatav87 May 09, 2020
Hi Team,

Message received:-
Updated by amitjatav87 May 09, 2020
Why holding my money 😠 so long. Almost 5 month. This is how you managing your customers.
Updated by amitjatav87 May 17, 2020
Updated by amitjatav87 May 20, 2020
Updated by amitjatav87 May 22, 2020
Updated by amitjatav87 May 29, 2020
Who is working on this, it is not yet resolved
Updated by amitjatav87 Jun 02, 2020
Can anyone reply on this?
Updated by amitjatav87 Jun 10, 2020
Any updates?
Updated by amitjatav87 Jul 10, 2020
Any updates?
Updated by amitjatav87 Jul 17, 2020
Please provide updates on this

Comments

Sir, maine pahle bhi compliant kiya hua hai. Lekin abhi tak koi bhi results ya refund nhi hua hai, maine Rs. 49, 500 deposit kiye the, Lekin na hi loan hua aur na hi mere paise return huye, pls refund my money pls

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001