Indiabulls — refund of hdfc policy taken against home loan

Vedant Bld, Dhanori, India
 amitjatav87 on Feb 21, 2020
Hi team,
I have submitted my application via email suggested by an executive umesh jagtap working at pune ganeshkind branch on 10 dec 2019. It is not yet resolved.
I have been following long time with customer care regarding this but always getting response, insurance team will contact you asap but never happened.
Could you please look into this and provide me update, as max resolution time already crossed.
My contact no. [protected] home loan last 6 digit are 213877

[Feb 21, 2020] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by amitjatav87, Feb 21, 2020
Screen shot of request

refund of hdfc policy taken against home loan
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Feb 29, 2020
Respected Sir,

Greetings from Indiabulls!

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your query and shared the requisite information in this regard. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited.
Updated by amitjatav87, Mar 06, 2020
I have not got any updates, My request is not resolved. Can you provide any ETA?
Updated by amitjatav87, Mar 10, 2020
I had called at call center and she said to that she is arranging call back from Insurance Team. It's almost a week I have not got any call. What foolish people you have in team. They don't have shame. They don't even think about reputation of indiabulls. Please look into this, I am trying to get my refund from Dec 2019.
Updated by amitjatav87, Mar 16, 2020
No Resolution till now. Who will help me now?
Updated by amitjatav87, Mar 18, 2020
No updates till now. Please let me know when will it be resolved. What is current status and where it got stuck?
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2020
Respected Sir,

Greetings from Indiabulls!

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited.

Comments

Sir, maine pahle bhi compliant kiya hua hai. Lekin abhi tak koi bhi results ya refund nhi hua hai, maine Rs. 49, 500 deposit kiye the, Lekin na hi loan hua aur na hi mere paise return huye, pls refund my money pls

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - refund of hdfc policy taken against home loan