Indian Army — 15000 thousand rupees fraud done by an army men

Manjeet singh an army men in jaisalmer cantt has done fraud with me. He cheated me. I saw his add on olx and contacted him. He said that give me 11000 rs i gave him. Then he said that give me 2000 rs insurance for mobile. Then he said give me 3000 rs for unlocking the phone i gave him that also. He told that my parcel has been taken from there and will be recieved in 24 hrs. The name of the delivery boy is sankar lal saini. But now both of them have blocked me. I want justice. Other wise i will drag him to the court. Pls take action against him. Tell him to refund. My money or to send the product. I have proofs also. I talked to his senior also. I will put that photo in the down photos
Mar 11, 2018

Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear OLX User,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

As per the details shared, we have blocked this user from our site. The user cannot use the account any further on our site for any purpose.

You can reach out to the legal authorities to lodge an FIR or file a cyber complaint.

Rest assured, we will provide full support in this regard for the investigation. The police can reach out to us at [protected]@olx.in.

As always, feel free to contact our Customer Support at [protected]@olx.in, if you have any questions or doubts.

Team OLX!
SSA account transfer delay Mera account 883 APO Hisar TO 661 APO me transfer hona tha abhi tak transfer nahi hua Hisar Apo ne dispatch 20 Dec 2017 ko Kiya hai abhi tak 661 Apo aya nahi hai please action thanks Ac/no-9593120
Sirr nothing will happene in future... so the best way to get justice is that to move towards the court fight against him ..
Hey if I also saw his ad on olx he sent me same canteen smart card and he was saying that he wil sell phone for ₹15, 000 and I was just now going to pay him but I searched his name and got this article if you want his details than contact me on [protected]

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011