Indian Army — abused

Navjot Singh Thakur on Jan 19, 2018
Sir... I saw a i phone 6 32 gold in olx and i and i select that phone... The owner of the phone is in army and he said first u give me a 2000 rupee in my paytm account . He said in army there is overnite super express courier.. The phone was come in your area in next day... Yesterday i gave him rupees 2000 and our deal is that i exchange my redmi note 4 with his i phone 6 with 4000 cash. I give him money becozz he gave me a courier office photo and his canteen card i will show u a proof..
He tell me his name vikram vagmare from jaipur. And sirf he said bharat maa ki kasam hm army walay h.. Dokhnhi nhi dete...sir no. Phone come.. When i ask about phone he said first u give 2000 rupees more in courier paytm aacnt. I reject tha bcozz our deal is i give 2000 after mobile was in my hand sir i give u proof... He is big fraud... When i ask for refund he abuse me on my family and block my no. .. Sir plzz help me to refumd my rupee 2000 sir his paytm no. Is [protected]

abused

[Jan 20, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Now this fraud claims either the person is fake and if he's not then how these kind of person are being appointed in Army ?
2nd possibility either they are being trained to do frauds and loot people their department is supporting them to commit crimes and bully the citizens..

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - abused