Indian Army — car delivery fraud

I have seen an add. On quikr for sale o[censored]sed verna car (Add. No.[protected]. I dialled the number and he said that he is niraj kumar from indian army recently posted in udaipur. He said that he will send the car through army transport and i have to send 5000 rupees. He send id card of indian army so i believed him and sent the amount on 1st of may 2019. He sent me the receipt (Attached in photos) and said that car will be delivered to you on 3rd of may. On 3rd may the other guy called me and said that he is carrying the parcel and i have to send 12000 for activation of gps so that car can be traced by officer at delhi headquarters. I sent those money through paytm and soon after he called me and said your gst is also not clear and i have to sent 22000 rupees. Due to unavailability of fund i sent 7000 rupees through paytm on same number. After total payment of 24000 they said you have to make more payment because your payment was late so you have to pay 13000 more for delivery on next day (4th may). I refused to pay money and they told that if you don't pay we will not deliver your car. Now they are not receiving the call and after seeing the photo of same person on this portal i came to know that they have done fraud with me.
Phone no. Of person who is saying himself niraj kumar is [protected].
Phone no. On which i paid 24000 rupees is
[protected].
Phone no. Of person who said that he iscarrying the courier is [protected].
Sir please teach them a lesson they are spoiling the integrity of our beloved army. I will be very thankful to you.

[May 10, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011