Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — need a refund of rs. 940.00 for order 2445632 which was never delivered

Rohit Lohani_14 on Feb 18, 2020
Kindly provide the refund of rs. 940.00 that i spent on the gift items on the eve of valentine's day which was not delivered.

None of the company's executives respond in a proper manner and very sorry to say that the services offered by your company is pathetic.

The order no. Is 2445632 which was never delivered nor any of your executives ever contact the recipient regarding the attempt to deliver the same.

Kindly refund my amount at the earliest.

[Feb 18, 2020] Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020

I regret and strongly apologize for the delays. I understand that this might have caused you a lot of inconveniences, trust us we did not mean to disappoint you in any way.

Please do not worry an appropriate action will be taken against the vendor so that such issues are not faced by any of our valued customers in the future.

We have initiated a refund of the order amount which was not delivered and it should reflect in your bank soon.

We deeply value your relationship with IGP and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

Warm Regards,
Team IGP

Comments

I ordered 3 shirts at the price of 598 on 26 February 2020 they said you will get your order in 7-14 days today it's 17 march almost 20 days i am not getting my order please trace this site and take action toward this fraud..
Please help me in getting my order or get my refund back please

+91 22 4343 3333 [Customer Care]
    A006, Kanakia Boomerang, Lower Basement, Chandivali Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400072
    Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network - need a refund of rs. 940.00 for order 2445632 which was never delivered