Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews

4.1
Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network

Having problems with Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Website

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Head Office Address

A006, Kanakia Boomerang, Lower Basement, Chandivali Powai
Mumbai City District

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Phone Numbers

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network reviews & complaints(111)

I want to complaint about the illegal commercial activities being carried out in residential area of RZ block, Dayal Park, West Sagarpur, New Delhi - 110046. There is shop of welding. He used to cut iron with iron cutter and weld all the day. Due to his shop, its seems to be impossible to live in peace. All neighbours and person who is living near by this shop facing lots of problem.There's also a school in the same lane.

These...

I ordered the Rakhi and sweets plus dry fruits to be delivered to New York on[protected].The order was placed by me through IGP website on[protected] vide order no 7398157.However within 30 minutes I requested for cancellation of the order which was ack by IGP vide ticket I'd 1744235
On[protected] wherein they mention that it will be looked into and will be responding within 24 hrs.However on[protected] I got mail from IGP confirming despatch of order
I countered them immediately why the despatch has taken place despite my request for cancellation.They again raised a ticket to my counter on[protected].
On[protected] I got mail from one Sajel of IGP saying that order is already despatched and cannot be cancelled.

They have deliberately looted the amt ofRs 4725despite my repeated request for cancellation and despatched the order instead of cancellation

Pl help me refund of the amount
Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are so sorry for the confusion and frustration this has caused. Please let us explain.

Due to the Rakhi rush, the orders are being shipped from the warehouse within an hour of placing the order. We did receive your cancellation request after the confirmation of the order. The orders cannot be canceled on the confirmed stage.

Apologies for the disappointment you had to face, trust us we did not mean to disappoint you in any way.

Team IGP

The package has been stuck in transit after the stipulated delivery date. It is late by a week. And the tracking also is not updating.
    SRTP[protected] this is the tracking ID for the package.
    We are really sorry you had such an unpleasant encounter with us. We try to make our customers’ gifting experience easy and enjoyable. Please share the order number so that we can have this checked.

Team IGP

I ordered a personalised photo frame on IGP.com.
      My cash was debited but the order was not placed. Need support ASAP.
      Hi There!! We are really sorry for any hassles caused. Do not worry we are here to help you. Please share your email id here or please feel free to contact us on [protected]@igp.com and we promise to have the issue resolved on priority.
      Hi Allen, We are really sorry for the hassles caused, please share your email id here or write to us at [protected]@igp.com and we promise to resolve this for you on priority.

Where is my hand bag return my money rps 249 cheater
        Hi Madhu, Really sorry for the disappointment caused, Please share your order details here or please write to us at [protected]@igp.com and we will definitely have this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — Delivered at wrong address

On the 15th Feb I had ordered some products from the Indian Gifts portal and on 19th Feb, on my phone, I get an SMS saying it has been delivered. So the issue here is although I. mentioned the correct address the delivered address is wrong.
          Following are the details of the orders
          Order No: 6469972
          Courier: BlueDart
          AWB: [protected]

Order No: 6469932
          Courier: BlueDart
          AWB: [protected]...

Getting scratch card type of fake gift cards and asking me to give money for security advance
          Hi Karthi, Really sorry for any disappointment caused, we would request you to share your contact details and order number here or write to us at [protected]@igp.com so that we can check this and have the issues resolved for you.

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — Mirevenue hold

Funds on Hold
            Account Number:[protected]
            As on Date: 20 Dec 2021
            Amount Held By
            HDFC Bank (for MiREVENUE HOLD THROUGH GEFU): ₹ 1737.65...

Had ordered a pair of Clarks shoes but the company doesn’t respond. I think the site or the company is fake and may be they are looting gullible people under the protection of online web system.

I placed an order on 6 august, my money was deducted from my account but the order wasn't placed according to the app. so i asked for a refund. after constantly having to email them about the refund, the refund was initiated, after a week, it still didn't show in my account, after asking the customer service, they said the refund was initiated and i was supposed to ask the bank where the refund is.

how is that customer service...
              I have booked rakhi for my brother who is US on 6th of August 21. At the time of booking the expected date of delivery was reflecting as 11th August. They provided me the tracking details to track my shipment. In their tracking website my packet was reflecting as delivered on 12th August. I asked my brother to check but he said there is no courier at my place. I called customer service of IGP to enquire, they said "mam your courier is not...

I ordered a product from igp.com, payment was successful, money got deducted from my account. But when I saw my order history its shows no orders. Completely fake

We multiple times contacted you but there is no response from your end so we Complaint Registered in national consumer helpline but that portal also you no responsibility. So you ignore our emails and calls. Also you delayed and failed to refund the amount. So we dispatched legal notice.

Tracking no: RT[protected]IN

YOU CAN IGNORE THIS EMAIL SO NO PROBLEM WE WILL THE CASE IN COURT.

order no: 3356545...
                My oreder is not delievered timely
                Then i canceled my order
                And i called to dtdc to not deliver my order
                But my money is not refunded yet...
                So plzz refund my money as soon as possible
                I also try to contact to customer care but there is no reply on call or email...

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — rakhi/ i want my refund and cancellation

I ordered a rakhi combo in this site on 3rd august 2020 for an express delivery on 4th august for the given address but they took the money since i paid using upi and didn't placed any order i mailed them for a week but they didn't replied to any mails and call and suddenly today 7th august i get a mailed from them that they placed my order instead of refunding my money and contacting me for my consent they didn't try to even contact me and...
                I ordered a customised mask the payment was deducted but i didn't receive any confirmation of the same i tried calling the customer care and sent an email too but no response yet...
                Dear team,

I have placed online order for rakhi from india to indonesia on 24 th july and delivery date was 30th july amount rs.1570/- with shipping charges of rs.1145/-

On 30th july, my brother at indonesia receive a call stating to pay custom charges additional.

On calling to igp support team, i got assurance from twinkle (Igp executive) that no need to pay extra charges and order will be delivered...

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — +order not placed but money is deducted

I placed my order for a rakhi and choclate combo on the site igp.com after paying for the order I checked that the order is not placed but my money is deducted and I didn't receive any mail regarding the order also the I tried to call and mail them the next day in the morning since they are not receiving the calls after 7pm, then I sent them 4 mail's but they didn't reply to any mails and now I'm not able to get in touch with them through...

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — Rakhi set

I ordered Rakhi set on 1 august and till now it is not delivered. MANY TIMEs I had contacted CUSTOMER support but no one cares. Even no. of emails sent to support but didn't got any reply from the support team.

Literally sucks. IGP is the ###. Very disappointed. Going to do CONSUMER COMPLAINTS against fraud....

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — happy rakhi wishes cake and cadbury silk

I had placed an order of happy rakhi wihes cake and a pair of cadbury silk to be delivered on 3aug 2020 (14:00-22hrs), placed on 2aug 2020.
                My order no. Is 3215327 of ₹816
                I hadn't been delivered to me.
                The refund has not been done till now.
                I am trying to call their customer centre. One states to be unauthorised and other never picks up.
                Plz help
                Need to get the refund back....