Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews

4.1
Last updated Apr 4, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network

Having problems with Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Website

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Head Office Address

A006, Kanakia Boomerang, Lower Basement, Chandivali Powai
Mumbai City District

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Phone Numbers

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network reviews & complaints(108)

I ordered a personalised photo frame on IGP.com.
My cash was debited but the order was not placed. Need support ASAP.
Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi There!! We are really sorry for any hassles caused. Do not worry we are here to help you. Please share your email id here or please feel free to contact us on [protected]@igp.com and we promise to have the issue resolved on priority.
Hi Allen, We are really sorry for the hassles caused, please share your email id here or write to us at [protected]@igp.com and we promise to resolve this for you on priority.

Where is my hand bag return my money rps 249 cheater
    Hi Madhu, Really sorry for the disappointment caused, Please share your order details here or please write to us at [protected]@igp.com and we will definitely have this resolved for you as soon as possible.

On the 15th Feb I had ordered some products from the Indian Gifts portal and on 19th Feb, on my phone, I get an SMS saying it has been delivered. So the issue here is although I. mentioned the correct address the delivered address is wrong.
      Following are the details of the orders
      Order No: 6469972
      Courier: BlueDart
      AWB: [protected]

Order No: 6469932
      Courier: BlueDart
      AWB: [protected]...

Getting scratch card type of fake gift cards and asking me to give money for security advance
      Hi Karthi, Really sorry for any disappointment caused, we would request you to share your contact details and order number here or write to us at [protected]@igp.com so that we can check this and have the issues resolved for you.

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — Mirevenue hold

Funds on Hold
        Account Number:[protected]
        As on Date: 20 Dec 2021
        Amount Held By
        HDFC Bank (for MiREVENUE HOLD THROUGH GEFU): ₹ 1737.65...

Had ordered a pair of Clarks shoes but the company doesn’t respond. I think the site or the company is fake and may be they are looting gullible people under the protection of online web system.

I placed an order on 6 august, my money was deducted from my account but the order wasn't placed according to the app. so i asked for a refund. after constantly having to email them about the refund, the refund was initiated, after a week, it still didn't show in my account, after asking the customer service, they said the refund was initiated and i was supposed to ask the bank where the refund is.

how is that customer service...
          I have booked rakhi for my brother who is US on 6th of August 21. At the time of booking the expected date of delivery was reflecting as 11th August. They provided me the tracking details to track my shipment. In their tracking website my packet was reflecting as delivered on 12th August. I asked my brother to check but he said there is no courier at my place. I called customer service of IGP to enquire, they said "mam your courier is not...

I ordered a product from igp.com, payment was successful, money got deducted from my account. But when I saw my order history its shows no orders. Completely fake

We multiple times contacted you but there is no response from your end so we Complaint Registered in national consumer helpline but that portal also you no responsibility. So you ignore our emails and calls. Also you delayed and failed to refund the amount. So we dispatched legal notice.

Tracking no: RT[protected]IN

YOU CAN IGNORE THIS EMAIL SO NO PROBLEM WE WILL THE CASE IN COURT.

order no: 3356545...
            My oreder is not delievered timely
            Then i canceled my order
            And i called to dtdc to not deliver my order
            But my money is not refunded yet...
            So plzz refund my money as soon as possible
            I also try to contact to customer care but there is no reply on call or email...

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — rakhi/ i want my refund and cancellation

I ordered a rakhi combo in this site on 3rd august 2020 for an express delivery on 4th august for the given address but they took the money since i paid using upi and didn't placed any order i mailed them for a week but they didn't replied to any mails and call and suddenly today 7th august i get a mailed from them that they placed my order instead of refunding my money and contacting me for my consent they didn't try to even contact me and...
            I ordered a customised mask the payment was deducted but i didn't receive any confirmation of the same i tried calling the customer care and sent an email too but no response yet...
            Dear team,

I have placed online order for rakhi from india to indonesia on 24 th july and delivery date was 30th july amount rs.1570/- with shipping charges of rs.1145/-

On 30th july, my brother at indonesia receive a call stating to pay custom charges additional.

On calling to igp support team, i got assurance from twinkle (Igp executive) that no need to pay extra charges and order will be delivered...

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — +order not placed but money is deducted

I placed my order for a rakhi and choclate combo on the site igp.com after paying for the order I checked that the order is not placed but my money is deducted and I didn't receive any mail regarding the order also the I tried to call and mail them the next day in the morning since they are not receiving the calls after 7pm, then I sent them 4 mail's but they didn't reply to any mails and now I'm not able to get in touch with them through...

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — Rakhi set

I ordered Rakhi set on 1 august and till now it is not delivered. MANY TIMEs I had contacted CUSTOMER support but no one cares. Even no. of emails sent to support but didn't got any reply from the support team.

Literally sucks. IGP is the ###. Very disappointed. Going to do CONSUMER COMPLAINTS against fraud....

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network — happy rakhi wishes cake and cadbury silk

I had placed an order of happy rakhi wihes cake and a pair of cadbury silk to be delivered on 3aug 2020 (14:00-22hrs), placed on 2aug 2020.
            My order no. Is 3215327 of ₹816
            I hadn't been delivered to me.
            The refund has not been done till now.
            I am trying to call their customer centre. One states to be unauthorised and other never picks up.
            Plz help
            Need to get the refund back....
            I had ordered rakhi and gift items on igp.com to be delivered to my brother and his family in sweden with high hopes. The portal showed the expected delivery date as 27th july 2020. Today is 3rd august, rakhi, my order is not yet delivered. No body in the customer care picks up. How do i resolve the issue. Now there is no point in delivering this order after rakhi. I want to cancel and get the refund. But their website does not provide any...
            I have placed order from igp.com on 25th july 2020 and delivery date of order was 1st august 2020.
            Today is 3rd august and still order is not delivered and when called to customer care they told will cancle the order if not delivered till today evening. I have placed order for rakshabandhan gift but the did not delivered it.
            Even i have raised complain about the same in igp portal as well as sent mail to igp support on 1st...

I order pop up box igp but they don't sent me i was paid for that they do not sent me... No response my mails calls are alloways busy

First of all, let me express my sincere apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. These incidents are not typical o[censored]s and we are disturbed about this as much as you are.

The shippment was help at the location due to Consignee'S Address Incomplete/Incorrect. We did ask for the correct address and now we have forwarded this to the delivery team for successful dleivery.

Team IGP