Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indane — Dubey Gas Service, Agra: Unexplainable delay of more than 3 months for delivery of first cylinder

utsav1303
Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this complaint after our repeated visits to the distributor M/S Dubey Gas Service, Agra to...
Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Indane — MULTIPLE CONNECTION

kvsibu
My name is SIBU.K.V, I have only one domestic cooking gas connection in my name, which was booked at Bathinda when I was serving...
Complaint category Products & Services

SN19
There are multiple complaints against the service provided by KK Indane gas agency in Bangalore.To list: 1. They never pick up the calls. Have multiple numbers but no one picks it. The Sarjapur office person he always switch off the phone after one time the telephone bell has rang. Some numbers if out of order they never tell or remove from the site. 2. Delivery boy: He never brings a weighing machine with him. Also he charges, 30 Rs. extra for every delivery, when in the cash memo Indane specifies Home delivery is FREE. 3.The online gas booking DB is never updated I think, till date the system replies saying the distributor has cleared delivery upto some old date when the delivery is already done. This restricts the consumer to place another refill order. 4. The Toll free number NEVER CONNECTS. Please update all your contact numbers.Keep the info on the Indane site up to date so that customers can place their grievances at proper place.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Suraj Kandwal
    Through this mail I want to complaint about the services provided by the delivery boy of Indane gas agency's dealer Bedi gas agency.Weight machine is not there with the delivery boy due to which I was not able to check the weight of the gas cylinder provided by the delivery boy. So, I hope such sort of behaviour will never be repeated again by the delivery boy of Bedi gas agency. Waiting for positive action to be taken by you to improve your services. Thanks & Regards Suraj Kandwal

kochat
      I had done a refill booking thro Mobile on Aug 19 2014 and the booking no. given was 201592. My second cylinder also got over last week and was not having any filled cylinder with me. I did receive an SMS from IOC on Oct 6 2014 at 03.25.29 pm stating that against my booking no.201592 cash memo has been generated and the no. is [protected]. I have since been following with the dealter Sree Guruvayur Indane services and they were telling me that it would be delivered this week. Today morning cylinder has been delivered and the details of cash memo no. and booking no. does not tally with what was originally given to me. There is a huge difference in the no. and I can confidentally tell you that this dealer is diverting cylinders to other customers and asking them to take delivery from Godown. The cash memo no. now given is [protected] dt 11.10.14 and booking no shown in this cash memo is [protected] Request you to look into this complaint and let me know the following : 1. Why the booking no. given to me on 19/8 has got changed? 2. To whom has he diverted my booking no? 3. Also to who has the dealer diverted my Cash memo no. 80173?? As informed above, till today morning my both cylinders were empty and now though a cylinder has been delivered, cannot book another one as the mobile msg continues to state my booking of Aug 19 and further states dealer has done delivery only upto July 25. Request your prompt response on this. I have never faced this problem while I was in Delhi/Chennai and Mumbai over the past almost 35 years of my association with IOC.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Majorsnojha
        M/S Shiv Shakti Gas Service, Udaipur, Rajasthan has not supplied gas cylinder despite repeated booking .Performance of this gas agency is highly unsatisfactory which may be verified .Agency does not attend telephone anddo not bother on SMS or suggestion . I booked cylinder on 01 Oct and reminded repeatedly but till now cylinder not supplied .Agency supplied last gas cylinder in first week of june 2014 Maj S N Ojha consumer No-27463 D/204, Silver Spring Appts Navrattan complex Udaipur, Rajasthan Mob[protected]

Extra ordinary Delay in supply of Gas Cylinder by Shiv Shakti Gas Service
        Extra ordinary Delay in supply of Gas Cylinder by Shiv Shakti Gas Service

Maya Dutta Bhowmik
          Dear Sir, With due respect I inform to you that I Smt. Maya Dutta Bhowmik, residing at Gayeshpur in Kalyani Dist- Nadia, State West Bengal Plot no. 2/1455, Gayeshpur, Pin - 741234 and distributor name GENESIS INDANE GAS SERVECE, KATAGANJ, NADIA. In connection that I have booked for a Gas Cylinder about 24 days going on but still now I have not received that cylinder but whenever I called the customer service, they would say your cylinder has been delivered already but still now I have not received the cylinder but delivery boy (Ranjit Ghosh or something) says customer service is saying incorrect now a time who is correct I do not know. My consumer no. GI- 24717. I hope you will take into the matter immediately and obliged. Thanking you, Regards, Maya Dutta Bhowmik Mobile no. [protected].

Delivery problem
          my consumer number is 07533
          problem is clyneder is not deliver to home .
          my consumer number is 07533
          problem is clyneder is not deliver to home .

cash memo num is [protected]
          booked date 22/03/2015
          My customer no is cx2975702 from first month to till, I hvn't get the delivery from omkar gas company, please solve my this problem

MohammadRiyaz
            Respected Sir, I belong to Raichur City of Karnataka State. As mentioned above subject, Sri Lakshmi Venkateshwara Gas Agency is not provided proper services. Instead of 12 Cylinders They are giving Only 7 Cylinders per Year, I have asked them regarding this, they are saying that due to shortage we cannot give 12 cylinders.
            Respected Sir, I belong to kottayam city of KeralaState. As mentioned above subject, merry matha gas agencies ponkunnam is not provided proper services.
            Hello Sir,

Myself: Manju R

My Customer No: CX9174582

LPGID No:[protected]

Distributor Name: KALPANA INDANE GAS AGENCY
            33 SERVICE ROAD, OPP BTS GARAGE VIJAYANAGAR
            2ND STAGE BENGALURU-560104

Booking Reference No is 452979.
            Request you to do the needful.

Hello Sir, Myself: Manju R

My Customer No: CX9174582

LPGID No:[protected]

Distributor Name: KALPANA INDANE GAS AGENCY 33 SERVICE ROAD, OPP BTS GARAGE VIJAYANAGAR 2ND STAGE BENGALURU-560104

I had Booked a Refill on January 21st 2015, but Still i have not received the Cylinder. it is over 20 days as of Today. Booking Reference No is 452979. Request you to do the...

renjith505
              st jude Adhoc is our agency at mananthavady, wayanad kerala, this agency not delivering the refilled gas in our door step, so we have go 3or 4 kilometers to purchase the refill and should wait more than 4 four hours to get this. please make neccessary actions to deliver the refill in our door step.

RAY madhusudan
                Dear Sir / Madam, My distributor is M/s Sirbi Indane Service, At P.O. Manteswar, Dist Burdwan, West Bengal, Pin - 713145. Phone No :[protected]. My Consumer No is 181. My registered Mobile No is [protected]. I have booked LPG on 02/09/2014 vide booking reference no. 219037. As per IVRS No [protected], It says that Delivery has been made by this distributor up to 05/09/2014, but I have NOT yet received the cylinder till now. On enquiry at the distributor shop, they do not reply / answer to my questions . But misbehave rudely. Kindly help and advise me how I will get LPG Cylinder. Thanking You, Yours Faithfully, Kabita Roy Village - Singhali, P.O. - Manteswar, Dist - Burdwan, West Bengal, Pin -713145. Ph [protected]

phani123
                  Dear sir/madam, my consumer no is 2381034, residing in Ramamurty nagar Bangalore, applied for gas transfer on 23rd August 2014, from Cauvery Indane Agency, 415 Maharana Pratap SIngh Road, K R Puram Bangalore to Rama Gas Agency TC Palya Main Road. Its now been more than one & a half month still no action has been taken. Inspite of repeated calling they are unable to come out with the solution only saying there is some system problem due to which documents cannot be processed. I being a senior citizen aged 68 yrs.' is really difficult for me everytime to go & check with them though I visited them & shared my problem more than 10 times. I would be really grateful to you Sir if you kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. Thanks [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indane — Delivery of indane Cooking Gas from Dealer point.

Hirak majumder
                    This is a continuous and easy going process of GOPAL GAS SERVICE, STAR INDANE DISTRIBUTOR(B.B. T. ROAD) DAKGHAR MESHTALA 24...
                    Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane — non delivery of refill gas & misbehaviour by dealer

KALLWOXR
                    CONSUMER NO: G-05273 On 30.09.2014 BOOKING DONE FOR REFILL GAS CYLINDER. BUT IT WAS CANCELLED ON 11.10.2014 WITHOUT INTIMATING...
                    Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane — Complaint against Indane Gas Agency For Non Delivery

shweta92
                    I booked for a refill home delivery on 8 Aug 14 at 174, Mauli Village, Chandigarh, but till date not delivered any refills....
                    Complaint category Food

bsurbhi
                    CONFIRMATION SMS ALERT RECEIVED AGAINST THE BOOKING NO.337071 ON[protected], EVEN THOUGH THE CYLINDERS HAVE NOT BEEN DELEIVERED. THE BOOKING WAS MADE ON[protected].THIS HAS BECAME A NORM.KINDLY SEE INTO THE MALPRACTISES. MY CONSUMER NO.6292 ; THE DISTRIBUTOR AGENCY :- MALIK GAS SERVICE

confirmation sms received against the undelivered cylinder

Aditi 20
                      We are the Indance gas customer and we have been suffering every month for refill delivery. Every month, we book the refill and then after 15 days, we need to put a complaint at Customer care number. Our distributor is Bhattanagar Gas Agency, Howrah, West Bengal. Please take an immediate action against this.It is very painful day by day to face this problem.
                      my name is Sushila Devi my indane gas connection no is 2591. My gas connection is attached from Shri Radha Govind Gas Agency. I have booked my gas cylender on date[protected] by my registered mobile no [protected].Sir but till now I am not received my cylinder.
                      Sir, this problem is repeted again and again no one care after complaint.please deliver my cylinder shortly.

Thanks.

selvakumar.mukila
                        Sri i wand urgent gas one question for u actually one book yearly 12 cylinder but booking date after 30 days given to after 15 days, pls be concern my complint my book no 65198, all are not responsible... by selvakumar.r my mob no [protected]
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

gogreen16
                          CONFIRMATION SMS ALERT RECEIVED AGAINST THE BOOKING NO.361129 ON[protected], EVEN THOUGH THE CYLINDERS HAVE NOT BEEN DELEIVERED. THE BOOKING WAS MADE ON[protected].THIS HAS BECAME A NORM.KINDLY SEE INTO THE MALPRACTISES. MY CONSUMER NO.21571;SV NO-962329. THE DISTRIBUTOR'S CODE IS[protected]

manju jain
                            My consumer no. is 23503 and distributor is Nedus distributor kolkata. I booked a cylinder on 26/09/2010 thru my registered phone no. andbooking reference no. was 733247. on 10/10/2014 . I recd. a sms stating that booking stands cancelled without giving any reason. Then again on 10/10/2014, i booked vide ref. no.738522 on 10/10/2014. Now today again, i recd. a sms stating my booking stands cancelled.Now onwards iam unable to book on phone since no option is being given. I dont know what to do. pl. help--MLJAIN
                            My consumer No.29193 in Rahul Gas Service at Varanasi, My refil booking No. is 248844 which has been cancelled on dated 28.11.14, Disttributer is not picking up the phone No. [protected] and also [protected]. at 1337 hrs on dt. 29.11.14 to enquire the reason. Please look into the matter.
                            Our Indane Consumer Number is 58866. We are registered with M/s KARUNA GAS AGENCY, Surendra Nagar Near Jerryl Lawn, NAGPUR Land Line Number-[protected], Their services are atrocious, the refill is delayed on funny reasons. When we approach they tell that the person had been to your house which was locked. Where as that is not true at all. Our house never ever remain closed. I booked on line on 17Feb2015 & was allotted Booking No- 240389 & now On 08 March I get a massage that my booking is cancelled, When I went to enquire from the dealer they are indeed discourteous & shabbily disorganized not to reply to your queries. Pleas look in to the functioning of this agency or else allot it to some one who can organize the distribution properly.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Rajender Kapoor
                              I have booked gas on 5th oct 2014 online and they have given me reference no that is 269385 and billing also done on 6th oct 2014, after three days I personally contacted to dealer and they have asked me next day your gas will be delivered. still now I have not received the delivery of gas rifles.my consumer No is 18608 that is indane gas. My bill no is [protected] dated 6th oct 2014. rajender kumar kapoor [protected]
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
                                Zedkurti
                                product not received, no tracking, website working no more
                                (19 minutes ago)