Natraj Gas Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jan 27, 2022

File a complaint to Natraj Gas

Having problems with Natraj Gas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Natraj Gas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Natraj Gas

Natraj Gas Website

Natraj Gas Head Office Address

3,Vaishali Apartments, Behind Kothrud Bus Stand, 3,Dahanukar Colony, Kothrud
Pune
Pune District

Natraj Gas Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Natraj Gas reviews & complaints(12)

We ordered gas cylinder from Nataraj Gas and they sent the text stating that the cylinder is delivered though we didn't receive the cylinder. After connecting to customer care number, they told us to wait for some time till they check the status and they are not answering our call since then. Pathetic service....
My self dinesh chandra & my consumer no. Is [protected], i want to submitt a complaint against the hawkaer of the natraj gas service
Provided by the natraj gas service which is a distributor of the indian oil gas.
The hawker name dhani ram always used to take the gas having 1.5-2 kg less in the cylinder also missbehave & pressurise me to take the cylinder having the less amount of gas.
Today on 08/07/2019...
Dear sir/madam,

I am the consumer of indane gas since last 10 years, i have transfer my connection from noida to bangalore 3-years back.

My distributer - natraj enterprices. They are not delivering the cylinder even after somany days of cash memo generated.
When i asking he is saying leave my work and go near to them to collect the gas.
Very arragent and not even bothering about the complaints,...

This is to bring at your notice that, we have ordered our cylender on 10th jan 2018 but it's not yet been delivered to us. When we call them in the given customer numbers they don't pick up any calls. We tried on all numbers. Everytime we have to go to their office at kothrud. Abd we speak to them our issue they say if its really urgent then pick the cylender from our office but they will not deliver to our place on time coz the tempo can't come inside to our lane which is at suvarna colony karvenagar. Their delivery boy always says that the tempo will not come inside. But when we ask them to give cylender in black then they delivery at our door step i mean what is this? Is this the right way to deal your customer? We never get our booked cylnder on time and when we speak to them in office, the office people says it got cancelled but how come? We never cancel it from our end. It's their duty to deliver it on time. 10-15days is over and we are still waiting for our booked cylender. One more thing our lane is not that narrow and i have seen many times the tempo comes inside our lane for others but the delivery boy ask for extra money to deliver it on our door step. Why its so? Kindky look into this on urgent basis otherwise i will take this issue to the next level. This is not acceptable.
Natraj Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
When we light the fire from three stove it is producing high flame and the firs intensity is too much .. it wasn’t like this before and we’re not able to cook anything... when we switch on the gas it is going rapidly we could hear the sound from outside

I am a UGPCPL customer of Natraj Gas. They sent me a bill today with "Other Charges" of Rs. 280.

To clarify, I tried them calling on all numbers like [protected], +[protected], 41473005, 41473008, 25387800, 41473003, 41473018 but all numbers were busy at a same time for more than 40 minutes.

It seems that They simply keep the phone receiver away to avoid customer calls.
    Natraj Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I have booked the Gas on 04.02.2018 against Consumer No.33603, but cylinder is not yet delivered. I request concerned to initiate action to deliver the same on priority. Today already 1st March 2018. Please look into the same.

The simple task of just fixing the gas pipe and starting the gas meter took me about 15 phone calls and requests over a period of 3 days. Even today, the service people ask me to adjust my office timing, so as to accommodate their engineer's demands of visiting time. Better to go, get a cylinder and spend extra cash then tackle these hopeless.
      Sep 30, 2016
      Aug 30, 2016
      Natraj Gas Customer Care's response
      please send customer details or mobile number for further process

This is sonali gaikwad. I have booked the gas cylinder on 11th March'2017.
      The gas cylinder not yet delivered. please let me know when it will get delivered.
      Every month since 2016 nov, I am facing delay in refill supply. every month all pjone calls go unanswered and they want to visit agency. The delivery man Gangaraju expects etra cash. I done pay him and hence he never supplies on time inspite of cash memo being generated .

I have booked my refill on 18th Jan 15 (Consumer No: CX 9025622, ref No: 445619 & Cash memo no: [protected]), but still I have not received the cylinder.

More over to my surprise they have asked me to submit my bank details to their office which was done in the month of November / December 2014 itself.

Nobody is picking the phone & every time we have to reach their office only for our grievances. Very unfortunate to state this, in this modern techno savy world, we are still in the old days. The response from their team also very poor to say the least.
        Natraj Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Natraja gas agency has collected Rs.1170 for gas cylinder thro Aadhar card on Feb 12 2014
          and the cylinder was delivered on 15 Feb 2014. As per the Government of India direction they are
          suppose to collect Rs.460, they have not refunded the balance amount till date.

My details are as follows

Name : Nagaraja B S (Mobile :[protected]
          Address : No.791, 7th main, 7th cross, 4th block
          BEL Layout, Vidyranyapura, Bangalore-97
          Gas Consumer number : 18651
          Gas agency name : Nataraja Gas agency, Yelahanka New town, Bangalore
          Phno : 2856 8185

It is requested to kindly refund the amount back

Nagaraja B S
          Natraja Gas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I am not receiving my gas subsidy for last 3 times. and no satisfactory help is received from either natraj gas or respective banks.
          ac no- 24313 - dahanukar colony, kothrud Pune

Bharat Gas - Natraj Gas Agency, Kothrud, Pune — Not Attending Phone Calls for Cylinder Booking after 21-25 days

I am Customer of Nataraj Gas Agency of Bharat Gas, Kothrud, Pune -38. From last couple of bookings for gas and till now, they haven't been receiving any kind of call for gas booking which happend every after 21 days of previous gas delivery. When we physicaly meet and asked about such problem they response is really worst. Every time we have to do much strugle for booking of gas. There representatives not responding to our problems...

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas since last 3 years.

I booked cylinder for delivery on 3rd October. I was told that it will be delivered within a week's time.

But still, I have not received the cylinder. No one responds to the phone calls. Each time I talk to them in person, they say that it will be delivered tomorrow. But no delivery happens.

I am facing lot of problems because of this as my parents don't eat outside food because of health reasons.

Can you please help me to get a gas cylinder ?
            Aug 13, 2020

Natraj Gas Agency Yelahanka Bangalore — Not able to book indane gas refill

Can anybody help Me !!!!!
              Complaint against Nataraj Gas Agency Yelahanka.
              I am trying to book Indane gas refill since three days (from 30th April 2010) over telephone[protected] Mobile Number for booking through internet: [protected]:
              These are the problems I am facing:
              - No person lifts the phone The message is: Person is not receiving any calls from the number.
              - You try after some...

0) I enquired about new connection at M/s Nataraj Gas Agency, Kothrud Pune and got the feedback that
              The company dies not issue new connection I may contact over phone during the early days of the month of June 2009. When I asked about the procedure they offer their package offer of Apprx 5000 INR to get new connection. This package contains, the ISI marked stove, fry pan and some food grains along with new cylinder, regulator. As per my understanding I should get only cylinder and regulator. When I cleared this fact, the agent/distributor could not give satisfactory answer, only was pushing the point that this type of offer is generally given by all and so we are giving otherwise you will not get the connection at all.
              1) When I asked about the customer cell number wrong numbers were given to me. The lady on one the number gave me correct numbers and then I contacted the customer cell.
              2) On the customer cell when I explained my query, then the person over the phone agreed with me that I should only get cylinder and regulator as a new connection and can purchase the stove of my choice from the open market. But he can not give any instruction to the Distributor for that I should file on the portal ebharatgas.com.
              3) On ebharatgas.com I have registered my complaint on 22nd may 09 number 61408 and on 29th may 09 after talking to the local customer support with no positive answer but suggestion of registering a followup request I registered one more followup request with no 61813.
              4) Till today both are unanswered.
              5) I require further help in this matter so that I can get a connection with reasonale cost at the earliest.