Reliance Petroleum Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Reliance Petroleum

Having problems with Reliance Petroleum?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Petroleum customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Petroleum

Reliance Petroleum Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 223 023

View more phone numbers

Reliance Petroleum reviews & complaints(295)

The staffs in the pump are behaving rude to the customer. As a women i don't feel safe to use your pump, even if i stop going. Maybe, at someday another girl/women could suffer a lot, so i am just filing a complaint. Staff members are not at all active even in the morning hours, today morning i just went to the pump to fill petrol, even there were no rush or more crowd, only me and one more lady were standing but they made us to wait for around 10 minutes and this is not the first time. Last week when my dad went, he said to fill for 100rs for the boy filled for 200rs. There are more such complaints on this particular pump. Asap take the actions on the handling staff.
Reliance Petroleum customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i really wish to say and advise not to go at reliance petrol pump as the staff of reliance petrol pumps are illiterate, give very bad abusement even fight with customer. Today night i went to petrol pump as my car petrol was over . I left my wife and son on highway and moved on foot to 1.5, km with gallon for petrol they denied but after requesting they agree but asked to pay 200 a litre, i said this is wrong but they said else we will not give petrol on gallon as of company norms. I[censored] want then pay. I told them to complaint to reliance authority as my family was on risk on highway . But a man working there said tu kya kar lega madarchod. After chaos i walked to more 1 km . Thanks to iocl petrol pump they provided me petrol and asked a truck going towards to drop me at my car name of person ; deepak haradiya and his teammates

We I went petrol bank they were not respond even though there were available at petrol bank I asked them to fill tank but they have evasive answers to me I would like to take against action them I will hope to solve the issue

Today 100 Rs petrol puchase by me for my Suzuki access 125 scooty Reg. No. RJ18 GS 2079. After filling petrol I asked for air filling station working or not. Employee reply that it's not working from a long time.when again I asked that why it not working, now I required. Then first employee and one other employee misbehave with me and after that I asked that who is the manager of this petrol pump then they replied that this petrol pump running with out any manager. After that a called to owner Mr. Shivendra Singh Naruka ji but he also not replied properly.
        So I informed to you that customer service of this petrol pump is very very bed and employees behaviour is very very bed.
        Kindly do needful and reply also

Most of the time CARD PAYMENT is not working. Whenver I went to refuel my Scooter and Card, they've some issues with POS Machine, either it is not working or server down or might be they are not willing to give Card Payment Service. I used my Credit Card for refuel My Card and Scooter with Petrol. I was REGULAR CUSTOMER of Reliance Petrol Pump- Surendranagar. But, now approx more than 2 Months their Card Service not working. Whenver I went to fuel up My Car and Scooter, staff said that POS Machine not working or server down. I only used My Credit Card to refuel my vehicles, and not used Cash. So, I fed up from this problems, and I've shifted to other Petrol Pumps of HP, IBP to refuel My Vehicles now, which I really don't want. But, due to POS Machine issues everytime, I shifted to other options unwillingly. Hope you will work on this issue, and solve it asap. Hoping for the Corrective Action and Favorable Reply Soon. Thank You.

Machine for air is not working properly at Reliance Jio BP pump of Thangarh taluka of Surendranagar district. I appeal to you to solve this problem as soon as possible. I am not supplying petrol to all my vehicles from last 3 years except relince petrol pump.

Staff is unprofessional his language and behaviour is rude

A bike hit my bike from behind due to the mistake of staff. The person who hit me seemed to be friend of the staff. That person misbehaved with me and the staff failed to handle the situation

No toilets present for either male or female

I want to complaint that.. Yesterday I went to the reliance petrol pump and I said to put of Rs.220 petrol.. Due to extreme crowd I forgot to see the meter.. Today After riding of 40 km from my scooty.. I realized that the petrol or my scooty is ended..(my scooty destini125 gives 40km of mileage) it means that the worker has putted less petrol and charged all Rs.220 from me.. It's just a cheating..

Worker are misbehave and rood behave with everyone who going to charge a fuel .

I'm Uday kumar traveling from Shabarimala to Hyderabad and visited Arunachalesvara temple Thiruvannamalai. We visited a Reliance petroleum (JIO BP) Retail outlet in Thiruvannamalai and asked them permission to use toilet, but they rejected us. We even requested them to use the washroom, but don't know why they rejected again and they are very rude on us. I didn't expected this type of behavior in reliance. This is 1st time. Keeping a hope on hospitality of Reliance petroleum RO, we stopped here.

mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

Please consider my complaint and do something about this.

Had filled petrol at Shikrapur, near Pune when enquired about the payment options was told that only cash option is available no digital mode was available. When further enquired about since when this was so, I was told that since past more than a week's time no digital payment has been accepted. I understand that a there may be a problem with the pos machine for a day or two but if it persists for a longer period then it is not acceptable at all. Had raised raised this issue in the complaint book maintained at the Pump, hopefully this matter may be looked into positively and resolved at the earliest in betterment of customer service.

Thanking You

Pradip Kabra

Lack of normal facility and staff
                            Today I visited reliances jio bp outlet in vijapur staff was unresponsive and not sufficient so I was kept on waiting after much longer time I had to leave as staff was unresponsive

The reliance petroleum near andal on NH 2 has the worst staff. Mostly at night there are no staffs in the petrol filling area. All of them sleeps at the rest room and deny to give service. Also their behaviour is ridiculous.

Reliance Petroleum — Air pressure not working from very long time . If you don't have manpower then what's the point to display Free Air facility .
                                Air pressure machine is not working from very long time, don't have proper manpower to maintain Free Air service . Just wanted to know if you don't have manpower or capability to maintain a service then there is no point to mention it as free service for customers .
                                Invoice No-[protected]
                                Date-20/12/2022

MY- [protected]

We never expected this bad service from the new joint venture, thought it would be more beneficial and friendly to customer . I would rather say earlier the service...

I was travelling from kanpur to pilibhit & I purchased petrol from sparsh petroleum bilgram hardoi of rupees 1500 on 08/12/2022 but they deducted twice from my card

I am traveling from Ahmedabad to Baroda express highway, at the express highway baroda side i have stopped at jio pump for petrol and air. To check Air pressure I have stopped more then 15 mins . Asked pump operators for air fill but they are not giving any answer. Then i went to office but they give me very rude answer.
                                    And all opretars also behaving very rude.
                                    Very bad experience with jio petrol pump

There are not present any type of staff or worker for filling air since one month.