Reliance Petroleum Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 10, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Reliance Petroleum

Having problems with Reliance Petroleum?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Petroleum customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Petroleum

Reliance Petroleum Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 223 023

View more phone numbers

Reliance Petroleum reviews & complaints(244)

I feel sad that reliance has big group than any others and ur petrol pump has no washroom toilets and bathroom and the employee of the petrol pump will be very bad behaviour
Reliance Petroleum customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir m Rahul Solanki karoli hindaun city 30-04-22 ko jb m Jaipur ja rha tha to mne 1700 rs ka diesel k liye bola but unhone patrol dal diya jisse meri car kharab ho gyi so please help me...

Hello sir
    Am Regularly filling petrol pump in Harur Dharmapuri district Tamilnadu-636903
    Now am filling air from same station am connect to Tyre but studenly losing air gos down to 0
    Not available any impermation Boards And no one to inform in petrol pump so am trouble please take action

Petrol pump diesel and petrol r not sales one month

Today is third time I got a reply that petrol is not in stock.
        We trust reliance and that's why we go far to get petrol filled.

Yesterday I went to one of the relience petrol pump situated in pandua in malda district.I was in the queue for 20 minutes and after my turn I told them to fill my bike tank as I was traveling long distance and one of them named mehbub said we are only providing 200 for each person I requested him to give me full as I need for my travel and they denied and I said i will make complaint and they are so much arrogant said you are free to do that.actual thing is I came to know from local they are doing often when fuel price increase on daily basis and as fuel price is increasing daily they want to make profit by keeping much in stock kindly take action so that like me people who are traveling long not have to venture here and there for fuel as situated in national highway and most of them will need much fuel compared to they have set limit of rs 200.do the need full.

On 26th of march i made a payment on Reliance petrol pump for amount 1997.05 for the first time they swiped card the transaction got cancelled and second time it was successful. However i can see the amount is debited twice on my card. Please help with this...
            Sir i belong to saharanpur uttar pradesh 247001
            I am your regular customer for the last 2 years, I get my fuel tank filled only from your petrol pump, a few days ago I had filled the tank of my bike, since then my bike was stopping while riding on the road when this problem was rooted. So I took my bike to the agency, then I saw that my fuel tank was mixed with petrol in a large amount of water or any other liquid, due to which there...

Sir kal meri gadi me kuch technical issue ki wajah se petrol bilkul on road khatam ho gaya tab mai pass me relince petrol pump pe pahucha to maine kaha ki petrol dedo to waha din me lagbhag 11 baje kal date 26/3/2022 ko mujhe ye kahte hue petrol nahi diya gaya ki gadi yahi laiye m akela kaise gadi la sakta tha aur mere kafi request karne ke bad bhi petrol nahi diya gaya agar ye raat ki ghatna hoti to koi ghtna ho jati to isska jimmedar kon hota
            So issliye sir plz take action against the worker who is appointed this time aese to koi pahuchega hi nahi
            Complaint
            Shamsad hussain advocate
            District and sessions court Bareilly

I have 100 Nos of shares of RELIANCE PETROLEUM LTD in the form of share certificates. I have purchased these shares on dated 27-may-1997.Now I want to sell these shares. Kindly let us know procedure.
              may call -- nine four seven 5 two one three 3 two one

Complaint of Reliance petrol pump- Jhalawar Riad, Kota, Rajasthan- Dealer name- Devendra Jain

Whenever I visit this particular pump, air machine is always not working, they always give various types of excuses that it is in bad shape, or electricity is not there. They never provide this air service ever. And when I asked for the complaint book, they refused to give it. Thats why I'm complaining here.

I asked one of your staff member to wait for a minute so that i could take out money from my wallet to pay ... But the the worker acted very rudely and even compaired me to a thief

Yesterday, I got filled the Diesel in my Car from Dashmesh Filling Station, Zira Talwandi Road. I noticed that the Air in the tyres of my Car was decreased and asked the operator to check the Air. the operator rudly replied that the Machine is not working. Earlier also about a month ago the same answer was received at the same Pump.
                    It may be noted that the Pump is situated at busy Amritsar Highway from where lots of people travel. In case of emergency where to go. At least the mandatory basic facilities must be provided at the Petrol Pump.

No 3 पर कोई भी था और 2 no वाला 3 no pr petrol डाल रहा था मैने उसको बोला बाइक में तेल डाल दे बोला एंबुलेंस में डाल रहा हु और मैं पैट्रोल नही डालू गा। मेरी यह मेरी ड्यूटी नही है ।
                      मेने बोला...

Today i have visit reliance petrol pump padav chandauli. Behavior of employee was very bad even he has return my money and refuse to fill petrol. I complain to local station manager but started to fight with him also.
                      I was shoked that such a big company like reliance having so rude staff.

Aaj subah maine apni creta sx 1.5 me diesel bharwaya jiska tank 50 litre ka hai jisme relience petrol pump walo ne 60 litre diesel bhar diya ye kaise sambhav hai ? jab maine kaha to bole ki apko payment karna padega aur payment kara liya ka. Jab tyre me air pressure check karne ka bola to kaha ki machine kharab hai...

My boss have 1300 Nos of shares of RELIANCE PETROLEUM LTD in the form of physical share certificates. I have purchased these shares on dated 04-Aug-1995. Now I want to dematerialize these shares. But when I submitted theses share certificate along with DRF to my DP the said was rejected saying "provide the new share certificates"

Kindly let us know procedure to obtain the new share certificate in the place of old share certificate
                        reliance petrolum share sale ---- call --- nine four seven five two one 3 three two one

Today morning at 09:56 am I reached to reliance petrol pump to get fill the petrol in my Bajaj pulsar 150. registration number DL7S CF 1948. The total capacity of fuel tank according to bajaj is 15 ltrs but the sales person filled 16.05 ltrs petrol in my bike even there was reserve petrol available of aprox 3 ltrs. I don't understand where 4 ltrs of petrol goes.

Invoice number: [protected]
                          Date: 14/11/2021
                          RO...
                          There is reliance Petrol pump near Ratnagiri, Employee and owner behaved so badly with us, even Washroom services are not available at Petrol Pump, it's ok if there is problem but atleast staff should tell us kindly, they spoke with us very Badly, kindly take action on this...

My father was bought Reliance Petroleum shares in my mother name, they dont have dmate and they didnt get any communicationa regarding this and they dont have knowledge about how to convert the share.

Now both are not there and recently i got these certificates, so i request you to please help me in this to transfer the shares in my name and to convert into demat.
                          please do the needful